Vietnamnurse

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 07:57 pm
Yes, we do Okie, yes we do!
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 09:58 pm
gungasnake wrote:
okie wrote:
Remember one thing, the Clintons have lived their entire lives aimed at power, and they are not casual about it. The game is serious, and they are very serious about this game. Believe it.

The basic reality you need to understand about the Clintons is that they kill people who get in their way. It is that simple.

and as usual, you have not one shred of proof. not one. and please, do us all a favor and don't start doing the ol' "c & P" from every foam at the mouth right wing barf blog you can find. it's boring... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 10:28 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
okie wrote:
Remember one thing, the Clintons have lived their entire lives aimed at power, and they are not casual about it. The game is serious, and they are very serious about this game. Believe it.

The basic reality you need to understand about the Clintons is that they kill people who get in their way. It is that simple.

and as usual, you have not one shred of proof. not one. and please, do us all a favor and don't start doing the ol' "c & P" from every foam at the mouth right wing barf blog you can find. it's boring... Rolling Eyes

You can do your own google searches on 'jim mcdougal" but, then again, some people insist on getting all their news from the NY Times and assume that everything they ever see on the internet is BS.

In this particular case, for my own purposes at least, I do not need to make any assumptions about info coming from websites, one way or another.

They say that the world is smaller than most assume and that there are no more than six or seven degrees of connection between any two people in it, and it happens that I know a person, not exactly a close friend but a friend of close friends, who was in a federal prison in the late 90s, in fact along with one James McDougal. How my own acquaintance happened to be in such a place is a long and complicated story which I won't bore you with.

This gentleman basically told me the same story you read on the websites, i.e. that a week and a half or so before McDougal was scheduled to testify in some sort of a thing involving the KKKlintons, prison officials took the guy's heart medicine away from him and that they heard him screaming into the night and found him dead in the morning.

There were only three people in the room when I heard this story and the guy had zero reason to fabricate such a tale for the sole benefit of me and my other friend.

One version of the tale on the internet is here:

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/mcdougal.html

States of denial are not healthy for anybody. It would be good for democrats to get over their little denial state regarding the KKKlintons and deal with the reality.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 10:58 pm
gungasnake wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
okie wrote:

You can do your own google searches on 'jim mcdougal" but, then again, some people insist on getting all their news from the NY Times and assume that everything they ever see on the internet is BS.

okay.. i looked at the first page of google stuff on mcdougal. pbs and ny times show nothing that is evidencial. wikipedia?? phhhttt.. we already talked about that. a baboon can make or change an entry, so i didn't bother. the rest is the usual nutjob barf bloggery. a waste of my time. whatta surprise.

like i said. not a shred of evidence. and nothing from the 60 million dollar circus called the whitewater investigation on the matter.

btw, i don't read the ny times and i don't listen to air america.

....States of denial are not healthy for anybody. It would be good for democrats to get over their little denial state regarding the KKKlintons and deal with the reality.

States of denial are not healthy for anybody. righteo. and you should practice what you preach in regards to the bush tom foolery. or is that too harsh a reality for you ? cut into your clinton hating time ?

and btw, i'm not a democrat. i've only been registered in 2 parties; republican (which i got over, thank god.) and libertarian.

i don't vote for a party, i vote for the person.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 11:04 pm
gungasnake, I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I will admit to anyone that the Clintons and their accomplices were one bizarro bunch of people. I hate to believe some of the worst suspicions, as I find it almost unbelievable that such could happen in this country of ours. One of the things that lingers in my mind is what we do know about them, and it doesn't do much to clear up the suspicions of worse. FBI files, international crime figure ties, use of the IRS to harass opponents, sinister friends, a bar bouncer for White House security, involvement with the Whitewater corruption which landed people in prison, accusations of rape and personal threats of bodily harm to those that accused. As I said, these people are bent on power and I find it extremely troubling that the Democratic Party power structure continues to push these people onto the country. Bringing up a question, who really is running that party? Certainly not the people in fly over country in my opinion.

I read about the poisoning of the Russian KGB agent, and so I was reminded that such high intrigue does happen in the world. Yes, we expect it for Russia so we aren't that surprised, but all it takes to happen elsewhere is to remove the decency and moral fabric of the people, and all you have left is the base instincts of man, which is to gain power at any cost for some.

So, gungasnake, I don't have any way to know if you tell the truth, and I do take it with a grain of salt, but honestly I do not find the story to be impossible at all. It is not that inconsistent with what we have experienced with this bunch already.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 11:08 pm
okie wrote:
.....So, gungasnake, I don't have any way to know if you tell the truth, and I do take it with a grain of salt, but honestly I do not find the story to be impossible at all. It is not that inconsistent with what we have experienced with this bunch already.

now pay attention gungasnake; this is the way to rag on clinton with coming off like a wacko.. Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 11:21 pm
okie wrote:
Remember one thing, the Clintons have lived their entire lives aimed at power, and they are not casual about it. The game is serious, and they are very serious about this game. Believe i

Let's not forget the Bush's and the Kennedy's.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 11:25 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
okie wrote:
Remember one thing, the Clintons have lived their entire lives aimed at power, and they are not casual about it. The game is serious, and they are very serious about this game. Believe i

Let's not forget the Bush's and the Kennedy's.

good point. you don't get to be president by being an under achiever.

not usually anyway. but iffin' yer daddy was a president a couple of terms back and nobody else will hire ya. well.....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 05:49 am
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
okie wrote:
.....So, gungasnake, I don't have any way to know if you tell the truth, and I do take it with a grain of salt, but honestly I do not find the story to be impossible at all. It is not that inconsistent with what we have experienced with this bunch already.

now pay attention gungasnake; this is the way to rag on clinton with coming off like a wacko.. Laughing

http://www.avsim.com/pages/0106/WEL/Nile-river-before.jpg

de Nile.....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 06:03 am
okie wrote:
gungasnake, I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I will admit to anyone that the Clintons and their accomplices were one bizarro bunch of people. I hate to believe some of the worst suspicions, as I find it almost unbelievable that such could happen in this country of ours. ......

I voted for Ross Perot twice because of a major disinclination to cast votes with the potential to make me feel stupid four years down the road. I'd have had to hold my nose VERY hard to vote for either George HW Bush or Bob Dole, nonetheless knowing what I do now I'd have done just that. I never really understood how seriously Slick was messed up until somwhere into 96 and if there was any one thing which convinced me it was that interview with Elizabeth Ward Gracen in the Toronto Sun. Some of the details she described matched Juanita Broaddrick's account item for item.

The working assumption at this point is that Slick is basically a psychopath and a serial rapist with at least two or three dozen lid-committee type incidents in his past; that Hillary KKKlinton realized early on that Slick was presidential material IF she could keep the lid down on the problems; that a lid committee has been in place for 30 years consisting of Terry Lentzner and one or two other California PI groups; and that women have consistently been bribed and/or bullied into silence.

Elizabeth Gracen claims she had a one night stand with Slick which wasn't the best; friends claim she was in hysterics at the time and had clearly been raped; she started getting good acting parts at the time. Slick had boasted that there would never be a Miss Arkansas who he didn't have, which does not leave much room for the idea of taking "no" for an answer.

Psychopaths are a force of nature. Nobody could fault a psychopath like Slick for being what he is any more than they could fault somebody born with Down syndrome. Nonetheless the dem party realized that Slick had major kinds of psychiatric issues no later than 94 and rather than pack Slick's sorry ass off to St. E's and hand the country over to Algor as they were absolutely obligated to do, they totally went to the wall to keep the sick psycho in the whitehouse for eight years. THAT is ****ing criminal.

Edith Efron's article about Slick and his problems was published in 94:

http://www.reason.com/news/show/29549.html
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 06:39 am
Another piece of the picture is the question of Monica Lewinski and her basic credentials. Basic reality, Monica had absolutely zero in the way of credentials or qualifications to be a whitehouse intern, and 100% of the credentials and talents of a high-class call girl. History will most likely note that Monica was a "ringer", brought in by the demokkkrats running the whitehouse to take heat off of and protect the real interns.

Sort of like buying a jackrabbit for the wolf to run around and chase so he doesn't eat your chickens.....
0 Replies

okie

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 09:01 am
gungasnake wrote:
..... Nonetheless the dem party realized that Slick had major kinds of psychiatric issues no later than 94 and rather than pack Slick's sorry ass off to St. E's and hand the country over to Algor as they were absolutely obligated to do, they totally went to the wall to keep the sick psycho in the whitehouse for eight years. THAT is ****ing criminal. ..

Some of us figured it out sooner than that, and some have not figured it out even yet. That the party would now be pushing the same people - I find totally incredible. I continue to study that party, but it is a strange organization to say the least, and some very suspicious figures financing the whole thing, George Soros and others. Somewhat like the mafia, and we might be truly surprised to find out who is really pulling the strings.

As I have posted before, when the handwriting was on the wall for Dick Nixon, some of his own party went into his office and said, pal, its time to go. At least, it was still country over party. It has gotten to the point now where that order is backwards and has been for quite a while. But even yet, when a Bush appointee or a fellow Republican gets in hot water, their fellow Republicans will abandon them. Sometimes I think it is a little too quickly over fairly trivial things or politically correct things, but nonetheless that is what we see. Sadly it is not so with the Democrats, and one big reason I will not vote for a Democrat on the national scene, probably for the rest of my life. I have done it locally, for decent people that run local affairs.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 10:36 am
Quote:
But even yet, when a Bush appointee or a fellow Republican gets in hot water, their fellow Republicans will abandon them.

You are absolutely crazy if you believe this.

Bush is in incredible amounts of hot water, and the Republicans haven't abandoned him yet. His numbers are terrible. It's sinking the whole party, and you know it - yet they do nothing.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

okie

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 11:31 am
You don't abandon people over numbers, cyclops, good grief. How low are Congress numbers now by the way? You don't abandon people over political opinion and political winds blowing this way or that. You abandon them for obvious corruption. By the way, where is William Jefferson these days?

If you care to research it, you can find lots of Republicans or appointees that have been abandoned.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 11:34 am
okie wrote:
You don't abandon people over numbers, cyclops, good grief. How low are Congress numbers now by the way? You don't abandon people over political opinion and political winds blowing this way or that. You abandon them for obvious corruption. By the way, where is William Jefferson these days?

The numbers are that low because of IRAQ and OBVIOUS CORRUPTION. Perhaps you think there's some other reason that Bush's disapproval is historically super-low.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 03:42 pm
gungasnake wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
okie wrote:

de Nile.....

ohhh hardy har har..

jeez, not da nile, BOREDOM.

good grief dude, you're stuck in political ancient history. Laughing
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 03:47 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:

The numbers are that low because of IRAQ and OBVIOUS CORRUPTION. Perhaps you think there's some other reason that Bush's disapproval is historically super-low.

Cycloptichorn

cyclo, don't ya get it ? the congress has low numbers because of klintler, algor and demokkkrats. bush and his band of merry buttheads are absolutely clean of any wrong doing, bad decisions, abdication of responsibility or any other defects found in mere humans. :wink:
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 06:15 am
90 Percent of the bad decisions which W has made fall into the category of leaving demoKKKrats and KKKlintleristas around in government when they could have been rooted out, and trying to treat demoKKKrats as if they were the other branch of the family or decent people or something like that. They aren't, and trying to deal with them that way amounts to a form of denial.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 03:57 pm
gungasnake wrote:
90 Percent of the bad decisions which W has made fall into the category of leaving demoKKKrats and KKKlintleristas around in government when they could have been rooted out, and trying to treat demoKKKrats as if they were the other branch of the family or decent people or something like that. They aren't, and trying to deal with them that way amounts to a form of denial.

like i said abdication of responsibility. and you're all for it.

and since you apparently have decided that democrats are not the other branch of the family or decent people, it follows that you want a one party system.

so the only remaining question is whether you are a communist or a nazi.

which is it ?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 10:43 pm
Like I say, I view the demokkkrat party as a criminal endeavor; if you're gonna have a two-party system, one of the two parties can't be the mafia.

A country like Italy with a dozen political parties can afford to have one of them go rogue; we cannot.

In my estimation, either the demokkkrat party has to be gotten rid of or somehow replaced by some legitimate third party, or the country has to be split up.

It doesn't really have anything to do with politics. I could easily tolerate somebody being twenty degrees to the left or right of me politically. What is intolerable with the dems is the gangsterism.
0 Replies