At least 20+ dead students in Virginia Tech; shooter dead

McTag

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 04:06 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Did you have a stroke or something? Because you are even more confused/confusing than normal. I do not wish bad upon you, just wondering.

I understood what he meant. In fact it wasn't difficult. Maybe some lead has seeped into your brain.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 04:30 pm
What McTag said.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 03:51 pm
dyslexia wrote:
it's always better to shoot and kill an innocent person than to not shoot and kill a criminal.

I disagree. It is always bad to kill an innocent person.

Sometimes not shooting a criminal is a better choice than shooting them. It depends on the individual situation.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 05:38 pm
Some people seem to have no sense of irony.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 07:37 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
Some people seem to have no sense of irony.

Interesting legal case regarding culpability when an innocent person is shot and killed:

cache of news article

A2K thread on the topic
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 08:37 pm
(swoosh)
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 05:19 pm
snood wrote:
(swoosh)

Parker v. District of Columbia
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 05:40 pm
I would respectfully ask that yall write, in your own words, a one short paragraph summary of what you want us to link to that you feel is so important.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 06:04 pm
realjohnboy wrote:
I would respectfully ask that yall write, in your own words, a one short paragraph summary of what you want us to link to that you feel is so important.

The court case I just linked to has some real potential to lead to a Supreme Court ruling on the Second Amendment, which is of some interest to those who are interested in either oppressing or upholding our Constitutional gun rights.

The case I linked to a few posts above involves a husband coming home and finding his wife having an affair. The wife started screaming "rape", the husband pulled his gun and killed the guy, and the wife is now being charged with manslaughter.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 07:14 pm
The commission that the Governor appointed to review the Va Tech shootings presented its 300 page report and it was made public last night.
I can try to summarize it from my vantage point in Virginia if anyone is interested.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 07:18 pm
Sure, if you're up for it, I'll read that, rjb.
0 Replies