What were the main ideological causes of World War II?

Rapid

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 02:00 pm
What were the main ideological causes of World War II and how did they contribute to the breakout of the war?

Thank you. This is my first post, and first question. Glad to be here!
Please be very terse!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 15,517 • Replies: 124
No top replies

pyramid1k

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 03:02 pm
Cause of war
People bragging they have the "right" to create or cause violence and force their lying way of life on others! and they always say its for the best interests
of the special interest groups they're part of! the human race has always been to reach God not support liars of life!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 03:50 am
This person is looking for a factual answer, not an opinion.
0 Replies

pyramid1k

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 08:35 am
WAR CAUSE Fact not opinion
THat is the fact and what I want to know is whats a Cain like you doing on ABLES web page liar of life, If you think you got the right to force your lying way of life on others well He He! Step rite up to bat and I'll send you where no one wants to go! you know nothing about life and you only have a short time left to change your way! I dont need the lie called violence, all I need is the truth and you will know the truth about life on judgement day! I'm not an opinion liar like you, I work with Gods Cold hard Facts, Go read the only book of truth in this universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Py

Jesus sure knows some people! most likely All! He He!
why donty you go get your "good buddies" and beat me up cuz I'm spreading the truth! that wont make you rite:lol:
0 Replies

Richard Saunders

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 08:54 am
Re: What were the main ideological causes of World War II?
Rapid wrote:
What were the main ideological causes of World War II and how did they contribute to the breakout of the war?

Please be very terse!

Look up the role of international bankers in WWII and I think you'll be more than just a little surprised at all of the coincidences.

Im a very learned person on WWII and I could give you any 'traditional' answer you might be looking for. But that stuff kind of goes out the window if events are being manipulated be peoples' other than the politicians or governments of the day.
0 Replies

pyramid1k

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 09:22 am
WWII

Please be very terse!

You so-called intelligent people really need to read the definition of the word "TERSE" "so by that word" The liars of life bragged they had the right to force their way of life on others! thats the shortest an most exact of "MAN'S" reasoning for violence! Go read the Book of John and Mathew and Luke, They discribe all the "Know it alls" about HOW THIS UNIVERSE WORKS! These people are Why the condition called "Arrmageddon" was created in the first place! Jesus said HE will be "HERE" and the Definition of "HERE" is YHWH!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 09:42 am
Hey, I believe we have us another Dominic John!!.

WWI begat WWII . Big causal connection. Terse enuff?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 09:51 am
What a memory, farmerman. And you just may be right.
0 Replies

pyramid1k

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 10:04 am
WWII
You people just don't get it! You've lied to yourself and others so much about how important you are in this universe you no longer know where "Present Time" is! and Farmerman sounds like this dominic John hit your nerve with a truth about you and thats why you still speak ill of him! I have a big difference between you and I, I've already been where your heading and John writng "revelations" was seeing your "Kind", this "able to know" place is too full of people bragging they know how this universe works for anyone to learn the truth, The nameless One in Revelations has been on this planet for over 50 years since "Israel" was reinstated in 1949!!! jesus warned everyone the results of violence and you said it yourself and look what your representatives are doing to the Iraqi people! and dont bother saying I dont know cuz My son has done two tours there and lost his best friend in front of his Eyes, You people are really big braggarts of the big lie, "For the Good of the people"go ahead and try forcing your lying way of life on one of them soldiers over there!!!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 10:46 am
It's kind of like Hollis Ray Mathis on acid. HRM's rhetorical advantage was that he ignored any one else posting in one of his threads, unless they mentioned scripture--in which case he quoted scripture, which usually had nothing to do with the criticism of his screed, declared himself the winner, and left, not to return until he had a different screed to post.

As for you, Jespah, you evil Jewess, get with the Jesus Program, get a life, and maybe we'll let you into Paradise . . . maybe . . .
0 Replies

pyramid1k

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 11:05 am
WWII
You people dont have the Keys to paradise otherwise you would know the bible is the only tech manuel to direct and move this universe with truth!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 11:10 am
Manuel?

Manuel is a techie?

Who knew?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 11:20 am
If your Man upstairs and Jesus are OK with their followers belittling others, looking down on and ridiculing them, why than thank you I want nothing to do with them or their followers. On the other hand, I think it's you who's wrong, not God or Jesus themselves.

As for WWII - it wasn't a terse war. There is no terse explanation of its causes which were multiple, and not only ideological.
0 Replies

Richard Saunders

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 11:27 am
Setanta wrote:
It's kind of like Hollis Ray Mathis on acid. HRM's rhetorical advantage was that he ignored any one else posting in one of his threads, unless they mentioned scripture--in which case he quoted scripture, which usually had nothing to do with the criticism of his screed, declared himself the winner, and left, not to return until he had a different screed to post.

As for you, Jespah, you evil Jewess, get with the Jesus Program, get a life, and maybe we'll let you into Paradise . . . maybe . . .

Holy cow.. its amazing how a thread about WWII talks about everything except WWII... amazing... chow
0 Replies

pyramid1k

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 11:31 am
WWII
He is the perfect "Techie" he raised the dead, cured the crippled and I really don't see any of you people doing anything like that cuz your afraid of death simply cuz you've cause so much with your "MAN's WORDS OF GOOD" maybe you should try redefining your definition of the word "GOOD" to not include your "SELF" being a winner of any kind by self greed!!
You see theres nothing I want on this planet more than to see Jesus New city that was created by "GOD'S WORD" cuz Gods word Holds all universes together or allows them to fall apart acording to the agreements of You or the man walking down the street, thats why the bible says "There will be no place to run" can't run and hide from your self or God !!! Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 01:01 pm
Manuel raised the dead ? ! ? ! ?

Whoodathunk ! ! !

Was that Manuel, the Mexican border?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 01:15 pm
pyramid John
Quote:
You people just don't get it! You've lied to yourself and others so much about how important you are in this universe you no longer know where "Present Time" is! and Farmerman sounds like this dominic John hit your nerve with a truth about you and thats why you still speak ill of him
. D J never hit a nerve with anything. He was just an entertaining fool. I hope you stay around pyr. You are mad you know, quite mad.
0 Replies

pyramid1k

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 01:33 pm
WWII
Still Holds true, All War is created by liars of life bragging they have the right to force their lying way of life on others! and as far as Me being mad you know nothing about me, I have abilities you will never comprehend and the people who do know me realize I may not say what you want to hear but seeing the truth of all things allows you to decide which side of the fence your on! Gods road is very narrow and the road to the dust is wide and filled with many liars of life, God said there shall be no Images above Him, so really now, WHO's Your false Idols, maybe your own self infatuation of "being" something right in this universe! by the way I happen to be a prior Engineer
that no longer sells his abilities to a bunch of fruitcakes bragging they know how the universe works! Oh Ya the people that know me bring me just about everything made by man to fix, mans ways are not everlasting and gods ways are! Very Happy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 01:36 pm
A "prior engineer," huh?

Does that mean you found Jeebus, and forget everything useful you once knew?
0 Replies

pyramid1k

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 01:54 pm
WWII
Naw I still know what I learned except now I see what Jesus said about the wheat field and the weeds when a person passes thru the door of death if that person has done many fine seedings or sowing the truth then the weeds will fall to the dust and that person will know himself, Jesus and God by the fine grains of truth that person gathered, most people enjoy chattin with me at the level of truth but the English Language has some built in viruses that you have to agree with in order to speak with people, sooooo...I do my best to keep a good thing going and have no mercy for the things to be thrown away and I know your the same way! why keep a Vacuum cleaner that cant be fixed, common sense! We all Have many little truths around Us, we just forget or deny their there so "WE" can be "RIGHT" in our own Eyes!

Post-Script:you anyone can chat with me on Yahoo, same name
0 Replies