blatham

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 10:20 am
thankyou very kindly, cyclo.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 10:22 am
blatham wrote:
thankyou very kindly, cyclo.

Please consider me to be entirely at your service, sir.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 10:24 am
Why do we waste our time arguing with the clueless far left? I mean - there's an anarchist, a Hitler-mountie, and an eyeball.

Here's some soap. It might be unfamiliar, but it would be very helpful to the rest of us if you'd figure out how to use it.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 10:34 am
There's no need to slander merely because the rest of us understand that you have a small purse.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 11:12 am
A purse? Maybe that's what you hats sport up there... way too gay....
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 05:46 pm
From a new ABC/WaPo poll, conducted 29/10 - 01/11 (LINK):

--------------------------------

"Do you have a favorable or unfavorable impression of (ITEM)?" (compared with March 5, 2006)

"The Democratic Party"
51% Favorable (-4%)
45% Unfavorable (+4%)

"The Republican Party"
39% Favorable (-12%)
56% Unfavorable (+10%)

(Favourable rating at the lowest point since December 1998.)

--------------------------------

"Which political party, the (Democrats) or the (Republicans), do you trust to do a better job handling (ITEM)?"

"Health care"
54% Democrats
29% Republicans

"The situation in Iraq"
50% Democrats

34% Republicans

"The economy"
50% Democrats

35% Republicans

"Immigration issues"
42% Democrats

35% Republicans

"Taxes"
46% Democrats

40% Republicans

"The U.S. campaign against terrorism"
41% Democrats
42% Republicans
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 07:34 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I originally posted this seven months ago and the D's are still just as confused and conflicted as they were then. Too funny.

Everytime I see this thread title "House in Disarray - Democrats Dazed" I'm reminded that I need to vacuum. I have little fuzzy republican balls all over my floor... Or, at least that's what I refer to them as so I'm more motivated to clean house.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 10:46 pm
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 08:59 pm
Curious how they intend to do that when they are supposed to represent the poor - you know - the ones that make less than $40K/year because if you make more than that, you don't qualify for government loans and grants, etc. Unless you're a minority.

Or maybe the money is coming from overseas. Maybe my rants about the U.N. aren't so far off base after all. But they never were.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 01:59 am

Kewl.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 02:04 am
cjhsa wrote:
Curious how they intend to do that when they are supposed to represent the poor - you know - the ones that make less than $40K/year because if you make more than that, you don't qualify for government loans and grants, etc. Unless you're a minority.

Or maybe the money is coming from overseas. Maybe my rants about the U.N. aren't so far off base after all. But they never were.

They always were.

Do you have any rants that are ON base?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 02:16 am
Moon base?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:49 am
Notice where the replies came from - not from the U.S.

Perhaps you don't know this you hosers, but the base of the Democratic party in the U.S. are union members who vote the big D because their union bosses tell them to, as they've been in bed together for 75 years. The other base of the D-party are the non-working poor, the entitled crowd. The elitist liberal scum like Clinton and Pelosi are sellouts for votes. Lipstick on the pig.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:52 am
cjhsa wrote:

Ah yes, because the Americans here do agree with you... not.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:55 am
Bwahahahahahaha!

This board is just overloaded with leftwingefftards.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 09:07 am
And, apparently, with individuals familiar with pigs wearing lipstick.

Changed your confidence yet such that you'll actually wager on election result?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 09:49 am
cjhsa wrote:
This board is just overloaded with leftwingefftards.

Right. So your post about how telling it was that the replies here had come from outside the U.S. was pointless.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 09:57 am
cjhsa wrote:

Perhaps you don't know this you hosers, but the base of the Democratic party in the U.S. are union members who vote the big D because their union bosses tell them to, as they've been in bed together for 75 years. The other base of the D-party are the non-working poor, the entitled crowd. The elitist liberal scum like Clinton and Pelosi are sellouts for votes. Lipstick on the pig.

About 90 % of academia and the fourth estate back the Dems. This is in addition to other knowledgeable and thinking people.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 12:09 pm
Advocate wrote:

About 90 % of academia and the fourth estate back the Dems. This is in addition to other knowledgeable and thinking people.

And that is what, 1% or less of the population? When the R's win the oval office again, will the coastal libtards want to start a civil war with the (better armed) flyover states?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 12:22 pm
World's gone insane. The entitlement crowd has taken over. The end of democracy is predicited - that the stupid people will just vote for the candidate who promises them the biggest handout, until the democracy can no longer sustain itself.

Better be prepared for the fallout. I'm certainly trying to be.
0 Replies