Bush Supporters' Aftermath Thread IV

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 11:45 am
I'm surprised you wanted it to.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 11:48 am
Well, it will always have a home if it changes its mind.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 12:14 pm
I know; way off topic, but I hate opening threads.

Court rules in favor of enemy combatant

Quote:
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 12:53 pm
revel wrote:
I know; way off topic, but I hate opening threads.

Is that why you anti-Bushies have taken over here? You can't be bothered to open a thread of your own?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:11 pm
We're like Fox News; "fair and balanced."
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:28 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
maporsche wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
maporsche wrote:
You references nasty comments coming from the far left. My point in asking you to cite a source is because when I googled searched for it I couldn't find any such comments. I guess you're justification makes sense as long as you added a huge IF in front of your comment ("IF the far left made these comments...."). But you didn't pose it as a question, you uttered it as a statement of fact, which prompted my question.

If you think I uttered it as a statement of fact, then perhaps you would benefit from a remedial reading course at the local community college.

To quote you, my emphasis in bold. Please explain how this is not worded as fact.

Quote:
What are your thoughts about the nasty rhetoric towards immigrants that has been spewed by those on the far left on this issue?

Because it was worded as a question. Note my shrewd use of the question mark at the end of the sentence. I've bolded, enlarged, and put it in red for your ease of viewing.

Weaselly, and way short of your usual standard. You speak there with forked tongue.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:33 pm
This is from answers.yahoo.com:

In many mythologies a demon/devil is portrayed to have a forked tongue, and more likely to lie than tell the truth. Therefore, someone believed to be lying is akin to the devil.

Fits Ticomaya to a "t."
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:34 pm
McTag wrote:
Weaselly, and way short of your usual standard. ...

Piss off.

There, is that up to my usual standard?

Quote:
... You speak there with forked tongue.

Actually, it was worded as a question. Anyone who continues to insist otherwise is a foolish, a liar, or both.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:42 pm
Ticomaya can't admit he still doesn't understand the English language and its use. Your question was based on false information, namely "...about the nasty rhetoric towards immigrants that has been spewed by those on the far left on this issue?"

You definitely need a remedial English course; maybe several.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:43 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Ticomaya can't admit he still doesn't understand the English language and its use. Your question was based on false information, namely "...about the nasty rhetoric towards immigrants that has been spewed by those on the far left on this issue?"

You definitely need a remedial English course; maybe several.

c.i., you are absolutely the last person on this board who should be telling anyone they need further education.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:44 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
McTag wrote:

Piss off.

Quote:

Actually, it was worded as a question. Anyone who continues to insist otherwise is a foolish, a liar, or both.

Or Neither.

Your statement about the left wing was not the question and you know it. Keep denying it though, you're making yourself look like a moron.

If I were you I would just admit that I made a typo and reword it to include an 'IF'. You'd still be lying, but at least you wouldn't look like an idiot.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:45 pm
It seems from my many years membership on Abuzz and A2K, that you're the only one with that opinion. Ever wonder why?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:49 pm
Ticomaya wrote:

Quote:

You are a foolish with a forked tongue. It's no wonder the monkeys love you.

I say that with the utmost affection.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:52 pm
maporsch: Keep denying it though, you're making yourself look like a moron.

Yup.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:56 pm
maporsche wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
McTag wrote:

Piss off.

Quote:

Or Neither.

Your statement about the left wing was not the question and you know it. Keep denying it though, you're making yourself look like a moron.

Bullshite. It was a question, and it was directed at revel. And she answered the question.

Quote:
If I were you I would just admit that I made a typo and reword it to include an 'IF'. You'd still be lying, but at least you wouldn't look like an idiot.

I didn't make a typo. I typed precisely what I wanted to type. The fact that you're continuing to press your point reveals who the real idiot is.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 02:07 pm
FreeDuck wrote:

Just when I'm starting to think you are one of the few leftists that have a clue, FD, you go and say something like this and snap me back to reality.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 02:09 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
The fact that you're continuing to press your point reveals who the real idiot is.

Yes it does! You really shouldn't be too hard on yourself though, brain-farts happen.

Laughing
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 02:11 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:

Just when I'm starting to think you are one of the few leftists that have a clue, FD, you go and say something like this and snap me back to reality.

Tico, two things. 1. I'm not a "leftist" and 2. I was just funnin' ya. I thought you were in on my little humor escapades. My bad.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 02:15 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:

Tico, two things. 1. I'm not a "leftist" and 2. I was just funnin' ya. I thought you were in on my little humor escapades. My bad.

Okay, two things back at you:

1. I knew you were funnin' me, didn't you catch the humor in my response?

and

2. You are too a leftist.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 02:18 pm
Ticomaya wrote:

Okay, two things back at you:

1. I knew you were funnin' me, didn't you catch the humor in my response?

No. Can you make it funnier next time, monkey boy?

Quote:

and

2. You are too a leftist.

If you say so, Righty Tighty.
0 Replies