Bush Supporters' Aftermath Thread IV

mysteryman

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 08:22 am
McTag wrote:
Has no-one got anything good to say about the discredited disgraceful criminal little arse*ole today?

He said "As the Iraqis stand up, we will stand down". But he lied again- oil interests are in the process of carving up oilfield exploration and exploitation rights in Iraq and over three-quarters are going to American companies.

That giant "embassy" is not being built for nothing.

He is President,and your not.
That alone is a big positive.

Alsowhat crimes has he been charged with or convicted of?
Not your wild speculations,but what exact crimes, in what court?
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 11:45 am
You want a discussion? You don't recognise a straighforward insult when you see one?

Actually Mm the information is all out there. All you have to do is to read it with an open mind.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 12:43 pm
From September 2004:

Iraq war illegal, says Annan

The United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan has told the BBC the US-led invasion of Iraq was an illegal act that contravened the UN charter.
He said the decision to take action in Iraq should have been made by the Security Council, not unilaterally.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 12:45 pm
War critics astonished as US hawk admits invasion was illegal

Oliver Burkeman and Julian Borger in Washington
Thursday November 20, 2003
The Guardian

International lawyers and anti-war campaigners reacted with astonishment yesterday after the influential Pentagon hawk Richard Perle conceded that the invasion of Iraq had been illegal. In a startling break with the official White House and Downing Street lines, Mr Perle told an audience in London: "I think in this case international law stood in the way of doing the right thing."
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 12:46 pm
http://www.tvnewslies.org/html/iraq_lies.html
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 12:53 pm
Some people are so ignorant as to think/believe just because they are not charged with crimes, they are innocent - even though there are evidence all over to show otherwise.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 12:56 pm
The Bush Crime Family Tree:

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/bushco/bush_crime_family.htm
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 04:41 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:

And lets not forget that according to some on here,the Bush family has armed and funded both sides in every war for the last 100 years.

They have also run all of the illegal drug smuggling operations,they killed Kennedy,and they even murdered the ArchDuke Ferdinand to start WW1.

The Bush family also started the great Chicago fire,and George Bush personally created and steered Hurricane Katrina to hit NO.

Is there anything I missed?

CI also said...
Quote:
Some people are so ignorant as to think/believe just because they are not charged with crimes, they are innocent - even though there are evidence all over to show otherwise

You may think they have committed a crime,but unless they are charged AND convicted,then there is no guilt.

Unless you want to be held to the same standard of "guilty till proven innocent".

Do you want that?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 04:47 pm
You may think they have committed a crime,but unless they are charged AND convicted,then there is no guilt.

Absolute BS.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 03:35 am
There is an old Polish proverb which goes something like

"Laws are like spiders' webs. The little flies are caught, and the big bumble bees go right through."

It may be a mistake to think that ordinary morality has anything to do with international politics, but it's still a crime to lie to the Congress and to Parliament (Mr Blair), isn't it? Let's start with that one.

Nixon was only brought down by a bungled burglary and cover-up.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 12:07 pm
For any of you (former?) supporters, in case you're wondering what Tom DeLay is up to nowadays.. he's claiming God told him to rebuild the conservative base of the Republican Party.

Quote:
GOD GETS SPECIFIC:

Tom Delay, as reported by Jeffrey Goldberg in The New Yorker:

"God has spoken to me. I listen to God, and what I've heard is that I'm supposed to devote myself to rebuilding the conservative base of the Republican Party, and I think we shouldn't be underestimated."
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 12:17 pm
Amother conservative nutcase using God to promote their ideology.
0 Replies

stlstrike3

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 09:52 pm
nimh wrote:
For any of you (former?) supporters, in case you're wondering what Tom DeLay is up to nowadays.. he's claiming God told him to rebuild the conservative base of the Republican Party.

Quote:
GOD GETS SPECIFIC:

Tom Delay, as reported by Jeffrey Goldberg in The New Yorker:

"God has spoken to me. I listen to God, and what I've heard is that I'm supposed to devote myself to rebuilding the conservative base of the Republican Party, and I think we shouldn't be underestimated."

Hmm.. I wonder how this is any different from him saying:

"Zeus has spoken to me. I listen to Zeus, and what I've heard is that I'm supposed to devote my life to rebuilding the conservative base of the Republican Party, and I think we shouldn't be underestimated."
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 02:47 am
Seems very similar to me.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 03:43 pm
I see in the news this evening that President Bush (may his tribe decrease) has announced an about-turn on how his administration will (begin to) deal with the problem of greenhouse gas emissions.

How are his disapproval ratings looking this week?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 07:04 am
http://cagle.msnbc.com/working/070529/cole.gif
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 07:07 am
http://cagle.msnbc.com/working/070530/markstein.gif
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 07:10 am
McTag wrote:
I see in the news this evening that President Bush (may his tribe decrease) has announced an about-turn on how his administration will (begin to) deal with the problem of greenhouse gas emissions.

How are his disapproval ratings looking this week?

Maybe he's trying to find a way to boost his ratings. Then again, Bush has a habit of saying he'll do something he knows the public wants to hear and than not do it.

Given his past history I won't believe anything he says. I'm more interested in his actions.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:55 am
link
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:59 am
Hitler used to chew the carpet, they say.

And if he hadn't shot himself, he would have died from syphillis, in increasing paranoia and derangement.
0 Replies