edgarblythe

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2012 01:59 pm
892a. Lunch time. I am having a sandwich made up of sprouted grain bread, butter, a habanero pepper and two garlic cloves. One thing I will say for these things - They make a weak urinary flow strong again.
893a. Punky the dog hid a biscuit in her bed this morning. First time in the house. I guess it is a sign she is getting older. In the past she never let a wet and/or cold yard stop her from digging any hole.
894a. A patch of paint came off of my truck. Looking at it makes me recall when my grandfather used to paint his pick ups with a four inch brush out of a can of latex paint. Maybe the paint was oil based. Not sure, these days.
894a. I have off and on been watching a film where a volcano erupts. In the early going, a couple were boiled alive in a spring and squirrels were found dead in the same vicinity. Yet, the city argued that it would be wrong to evacuate so many people. We all know where that kind of thinking leads. In fact, I hear the loud music and screaming as I type. It must be in full force, then. Pierce Brosnan will save some of them.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2012 02:16 pm
@edgarblythe,
ooops! It's past 12, and must now go have some lunch. Thanks for the reminder. Mr. Green
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 06:30 am
895a. I sometimes wonder if a young man could duplicate the type of travel and existence I pursued at that age. Riding freights or hitch hiking, with less than a dollar, and blowing into a town; getting a bed and going to work for Manpower the next day. It was not so much fun as a sentence, because I did not know how to live another way. It took my older brother's murder to get me to amend my course of existence. And then I foundered for years, trying to fit in a world in which I was the wrong size. I was not unique, because I met an unending stream of misfits. Society's dregs. The ones I mention were all tender hearted and wore their emotions on their sleeve. I believe they all wanted a haven of acceptance, but were incapable. I often wonder how certain of them turned out, in the end.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 12:19 pm
@edgarblythe,
I believe a whole bunch of us were misfits in our early life; I didn't have any goals like my siblings when going to grade school, and wondered about for a couple of years in Chicago before I volunteered into the USAF. That was the best decision I made, because it gave me the confidence to finish college although I almost flunked out of high school. I earned my Accounting degree in my early thirties, and did pretty well for myself. After working 3.5 years as a traveling auditor for Florsheim Shoe Company, I ended up working in management positions for the rest of my working career.

Some of us luck out and are able to live a pretty decent life; I was lucky enough to have married a wonderful woman who supported me through all the difficulties and struggles.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 12:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You done good, CI.
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:05 pm
@edgarblythe,
Smile hi, is it ok if i joined in with you guys? eating breakfast and bored lol
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:13 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Everybody is welcome, but be forewarned that you'll get hooked. Mr. Green
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:14 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
It's okay to comment here. Welcome to a2k.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
ah so you warning me that all of you can keep up an addictive conversation huh? Very Happy Awesome! hehehehe Thanks Wink
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:18 pm
@edgarblythe,
Thank you Very HappyD :\whats a2k 0_0
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:26 pm
Short for Able2Know.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:26 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
It's a puzzle that you have to figure out. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Anomie

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:34 pm
Cogito ergo sum, meaning 'I think, therefore I am'.

Quote:
11. I think god is a false concept.

While I am an atheist to theism, I am ignostic to deism.

Philosophers do not necessarily have faith in 'god', they attempt to deduce a premise, derriving this system to the antecedent conditions.

Creation from 'nothing' may be necessary ex nihilo, this is also 'creatio ex nihilo', to distinguish these concepts, theists persue a 'creative cause/consciousness', which increases assumptions, by definition.

From the empirical suggestion of quantum mechanics, existence appears to be a necessary contradiction, it is incompatible with cosmology (ie physics).

Scientists investigate creatio ex materia, meaning this is an attempt to sustain circularity.

This should clarify:

Do NOT misinterpret zero for nothingness, this is how the dermacation problem occurs.

There is mathematical concepts to distinguish this.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:35 pm
@Anomie,
Zzzzzzzzzz
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:35 pm
@edgarblythe,
ohhhh :\ silly me hehehehe i don't understand whats the subject for this page? sorry for the newbie questions lol
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
awww those faces are freaking cute Smile well im having trouble keeping up with replying to places i left comments...isn't thre a way for them to contact me on here to check? or say Mail time?? lol
djjd62

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:41 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
if you click on the My Posts button at the top of the page, it'll show you the topics you've posted in
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 06:34 am
896a. Let me state that I am not by choice militant. I have never been against all doctors and all conventional medicine. It depends on the situation. The reason I complain is because the militants of the establishment want to deprive me of my right to have a choice. Why do they want to deprive me of my right to choice? To quote a song I know: "By god there's gold in them thar ills."
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2012 06:44 am
897a. Two of my ebooks just bounce back and forth, from my PC, to the publisher. I do what they ask and then I examine my successful submissions, to try and figure any difference. When I resubmit them, I already feel they are coming back.
898a. The temps are expected to be in the 80s a time or two this week. We are 5 inches ahead on rain for 2012. The lake at the park is lapping over the boundaries. The drought is suspended - although it could return in a few months. Here is the rub: A huge tree fell last week because it had too much water around the roots.
899a. The time is very near, for my first great grandchild to be born.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 06:33 am
900a. Well, I procrastinated over my income taxes long enough. Tonight, I vow, they will get did.
901a. Who put the ape in apricot? What makes the Hottentot so hot?
902a. What makes that diamond recently found in Australia so valuable? Won't they keep it for display, in it's present form, instead of cutting it to make it beautiful? It is not particularly attractive in the photo I saw.