Why do some people go through this feeling?

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2020 01:04 pm
So I have always wondered why some people cause such an impact on others ( not meaning celebrities) to the point that people surrythem want to knoe every single thing about them?

For example: back in college there was a beautiful girl, curvy body, long hair, beautiful skin and there is this one girl in class with me,that always wanted to see everything this beautiful girl wore, her makeup, everything, she was like impressed by her.

This happened to me as well, girls wanted to know everything about me.
Another question is why would a men ask a woman he considers gorgeous, pictures of her daily outfits for work, and gym outfit pictures? Does this mean the girl has an amazing body or that this guy is weird.

Is this obsession or idealization towards another person?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,460 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 06:12 am
@jenny-00,
Quote:

Is this obsession or idealization towards another person?

Either or both. I think both spring from lack of self worth.
Same thing can happen with politicians, sports stars, Hollywood actors or the person next door.
Sucregirl

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2020 10:04 am
@Leadfoot,
I agree it could be obsession and some times lack of self esteem and worth, trying to measure the successes of others and using it as a yardstick to define their lives.
0 Replies