edgarblythe
 
  2  
Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 12:23 pm
snood wrote:
I think I'd like to meet edgar, as well.


I like you, too snood. I think you're tough, but intent on being honest and fair.
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  2  
Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 10:47 pm
26. I think if the law so supposes, the law is a ass.

27. I think Phillip Wylie was right.

28. I think reyn is a swell guy, although he is a poopity head.

29. I think salmon is my favorite food.

30. I think black salve and bloodroot capsules are wonderful.
0 Replies
 
littlek
 
  2  
Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 10:51 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
George wrote:
Red, blue, and yellow are the primary pigments.
Red, green, and blue are the primary colors.


Are you calling K a liar?


Sure does sound like it! Twinkies - let's kick his butt!
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  2  
Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 11:01 pm
He certainly has it coming.
0 Replies
 
snood
 
  2  
Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 11:18 pm
What do you use the black salve and bloodroot for?
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  2  
Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 11:23 pm
For certain cancerous conditions.
0 Replies
 
Chumly
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 12:20 am
Ed and I have crossed paths before, I bear him no ill intent, I do not know his clan, his spirit speaks well.......
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 12:30 am
I think pooputy head and twinkies are related.
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 09:25 am
Chumly wrote:
Ed and I have crossed paths before, I bear him no ill intent, I do not know his clan, his spirit speaks well.......


I think poopity head fits Chumly and CI also.
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 10:10 am
31. I think Jane Fonda made some naive blunders when protesting the Vietnam war, but her overall actions have been patriotic, ie, in the interest of saving lives.

32. I think Red Skelton was funny much of the time, particularly as Junior, the mean widdow kid, the times he trapped the devil in his closet on his radio show.

33. I think Midnight Cowboy struck a chord with me, mainly because it reminded me of my own young life, before I settled down.

34. I think A Christmas Carol is such a powerful tale that I often watch the Alistair Sim version in June or July.

35. I think too many doctors limit their time spent with patients and then push designer drugs on them for symptom relief, instead of trying to heal them properly.
0 Replies
 
Reyn
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 11:03 am
edgarblythe wrote:
33. I think Midnight Cowboy struck a chord with me, mainly because it reminded me of my own young life, before I settled down.

You were a stud? Shocked
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 11:06 am
John Voight's character was not mine. He only thought he was a stud, anyway. No, I meant some of the hopeless situations he fell into. Can't read that much into my statement.
0 Replies
 
Reyn
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 04:27 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Can't read that much into my statement.

Hmm, I dunno, I smell some juicy gossip to go along with the stories of wild times. :wink:
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 04:43 pm
Reyn wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:
Can't read that much into my statement.

Hmm, I dunno, I smell some juicy gossip to go along with the stories of wild times. :wink:


The times I alluded to stretch from mid 1962 through 1969. Lots of travels, lots of situations.
0 Replies
 
snood
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 05:16 pm
1. I think living alone with my cats and not getting out as much is making me batty.
2. I think that the discourse between Edwards, Clinton and Obama might prove to be the most interesting in a long while.
3. I think someone's personal experience as a person should carry weight - one would have to be a woman to know exactly how a woman feels, etc.
4. I think the Hegel/Biden 'resolution' is a big joke played on the American people.
5. I think I like the candid inside look I'm getting from reading edgar's thread.
0 Replies
 
littlek
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 05:19 pm
Go snood!

I should get around to doing one of these lists.
0 Replies
 
Reyn
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 06:00 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
The times I alluded to stretch from mid 1962 through 1969. Lots of travels, lots of situations.

hehe, Oh, dooo tell!
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 06:41 pm
I can't here, Reyn. That would be a second thread. Suffice to say, when you hitch hike or ride freight trains, ending in a different city broke each few months, you end up in some situations good, some similar in hopelessness to the guy in the film.
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 06:49 pm
snood wrote:
1. I think living alone with my cats and not getting out as much is making me batty.
2. I think that the discourse between Edwards, Clinton and Obama might prove to be the most interesting in a long while.
3. I think someone's personal experience as a person should carry weight - one would have to be a woman to know exactly how a woman feels, etc.
4. I think the Hegel/Biden 'resolution' is a big joke played on the American people.
5. I think I like the candid inside look I'm getting from reading edgar's thread.


Insterding list, fella.
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 08:01 pm
36. I think too many workers are honest as the day is long, until they decide to quit; then, many of them start to take things they left alone in the past.

37. I think the truth would set us free, if universally acknowledged, but there are far too many who prefer subterfuge and oppression.

38. I think relatives are very often more treacherous than strangers.

39. I think the Texas Lottery is all that stands between citizens and a state income tax.

40. I think Irma Bombeck was onto something when she opined that "The Grass is always Greener Over the Septic Tank."
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » I Think
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 10/21/2021 at 02:55:08