edgarblythe

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 05:10 pm
The parts I saw were very well done.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 05:13 pm
961. I have decided I may be too dumb, or ill-informed to participate in my thread tonight. Sorry; no new post.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 07:03 pm
Stephen Crane

"It was wrong to do this," said the angel.
"You should live like a flower,
Holding malice like a puppy,
Waging war like a lambkin."

"Not so," quoth the man
Who had no fear of spirits;
"It is only wrong for angels
Who can live like the flowers,
Holding malice like the puppies,
Waging war like the lambkins."

[Go. And kill, my friends.]
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 08:11 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
961. I have decided I may be too dumb, or ill-informed to participate in my thread tonight. Sorry; no new post.

Hey, I feel like that all the time. That's why you don't hear from me all too often.

Many times I have nothing much to say, or I do, but don't know how to put into words without it sounding dumb.

Or, I get lazy and can't be bothered.

Or, I'm busy doing other stuff on the internet.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 09:17 pm
Reyn wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

Hey, I feel like that all the time. That's why you don't hear from me all too often.

Many times I have nothing much to say, or I do, but don't know how to put into words without it sounding dumb.

Or, I get lazy and can't be bothered.

Or, I'm busy doing other stuff on the internet.

Just by being yourself, an unpretentious, likeable guy, you have made a lot of a2k friends. You don't have to be a genius to post here.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 04:19 pm
963. My experiences with cancer have caused me to keep searching for answers beyond conventional treatment. Here is a product that is used in Japan, but is not widely used in America.

MGN-3 is a combination of a derivative of brown rice bran and an extract of three mushrooms. It was developed by Dr. Mamdooh Ghoneum who was educated in India and Japan. His beginning work with MGN-3 was in Japan. "Thanks to Dr. Ghoneum, we now have excellent research data to show that MGN-3 is likely the most powerful immune system booster on the market today, prescription or otherwise" Even more amazing is the fact that it has no known side effects."

He goes on to talk about the NK cells, which are the natural killer cells and make up half of our white blood cells. He tells how it is not the number of NK cells that we have but how active they are. MGN-3 energizes the NK cells into action by 300% or more. "It is not NK activity not volume that determines the strength of the immune system". He describes how the NK cells "explode" the cancer cells. "Research shows that NK activity shoots up within two weeks, and continues to rise".

He continues to describe the wonderful results in treating cancer, even the "Multiple Myeloma, one of the deadliest cancers". "Dr. Ghoneum ...recommended...getting vitamins and minerals solely from natural foods and juices (Organic carrots and other freshly made fruit and vegetable juices)...If diagnosed with cancer, I too would begin a diet largely comprised of fresh juices and would make efforts to reduce the stress in my life. I would also begin taking MGN-3 immediately".

MGN-3 may be gotten from many health food stores and online. It costs $59,95 for a 50 count bottle of 250 milligram capsules. The daily dose is 3 grams per day for three weeks and the one gram per day afterwards. The cost would be #14.40/ day for three weeks and then $4.80 day afterwards. (That's about like having a "Big Mac".

Incidentally, The immune system fights all kinds of invaders including bacteria, of course. MGN-3 is an effective immune system enhancer for fighting other disease including HIV.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 07:58 am
edgarblythe wrote:
963. My experiences with cancer have caused me to keep searching for answers beyond conventional treatment. Here is a product that is used in Japan, but is not widely used in America.

If you don't mind me asking, when was your occurrence?

I'm not sure, for myself, that I would be able to have enough faith in alternate treatments. I think only if conventional stuff didn't work first.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 04:45 pm
Fifteen years ago, I began treating myself for cancer. First, I changed my diet, radically. Quit smoking and drinking. Began a search for the protocol that would help me. I ate a modified Johanna Budwig flax oil diet for at least five years. At the same time, I used salves to cure my skin cancer. I have not admitted this on this forum, before, but, I also had internal cancers. I used the formulas based on bloodroot, which also utilizes burdoc, graviola, and other herbs. I will upset a few people saying this, but, I vowed only to use conventional treatment if the alternative failed. I will be taking many of these products the rest of my life, to ensure the cancer is kept away.

But, MGN3 is not alternative, in Japan. It is widely used by their doctors.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 07:50 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
I ate a modified Johanna Budwig flax oil diet for at least five years. At the same time, I used salves to cure my skin cancer. I have not admitted this on this forum, before, but, I also had internal cancers. I used the formulas based on bloodroot, which also utilizes burdoc, graviola, and other herbs. I will upset a few people saying this, but, I vowed only to use conventional treatment if the alternative failed. I will be taking many of these products the rest of my life, to ensure the cancer is kept away.

I'm pleased that it worked for you. I'm afraid I wouldn't have the courage or conviction to have faith in alternate treatments, such as you lay out, but all the power to those who can make it work out.

We all want to be hearing from you for many, many years.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 04:51 pm

Yep. I want to be hearing from me for many, many years also.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 05:06 pm
edgarblythe wrote:

Yep. I want to be hearing from me for many, many years also.

Yes, me too Razz

I know you'll keep posting in other threads edgar, but I'm sorry you'll walk away from this one shortly. I've really enjoyed it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 05:14 pm
Thanks, Joe (Whatta ya know?). I've enjoyed it, but, all things must pass as George Harrison observed. I plan to start a thread about Lone Star Beer, shortly.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 05:17 pm
And I'll be there.

Hic
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 05:55 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
I plan to start a thread about Lone Star Beer, shortly.

I don't think I'll be able to contribute, as I don't drink alcohol. :wink:
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 07:29 pm
Reyn wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:
I plan to start a thread about Lone Star Beer, shortly.

I don't think I'll be able to contribute, as I don't drink alcohol. :wink:

Well, somebody's got to be the designated driver!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 08:18 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Well, somebody's got to be the designated driver!

hehe, Just what, exactly, would be my duties? Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 09:13 pm
The designated driver keeps the drunks from getting behind the wheel. And, he gets to smirk at the drunken babbling that goes on.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 09:51 pm
965. me n her

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee307/edgarblythe/menher.jpg
0 Replies

Mr Nice

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 06:00 am
I think the pic above is cool.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 08:44 am