Reyn

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 02:57 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

1127a. I used to get continual outbreaks on the skin. Since I started putting the black salve into capsules instead of primarily on the skin the outbreaks are pretty much stopped.

Black salve? What's that?

I've found that Hydrocortisone or Betaderm works good for skin problems. Both my wife and I use them on occasion to much success.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 03:02 pm
@Reyn,
Black salve is based on old Indian recipes for healing cancers.
Reyn

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 05:45 pm
@edgarblythe,
What's it made of? Is it like a paste?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 06:04 pm
Greg Caton:

CANSEMA BLACK SALVE

Cansema Black Salve Recipe #1
One tablespoon each of powdered bloodroot and polk root
1 tablespoon zinc chloride
DMSO (5 drops per 4 ounces of salve)
One tablespoon Charcoal (optional)
Vitamin A, 10,000 IU (more vitamin A can be added up to 200,000 IU.
Pine tar (one teaspoon to one tablespoon)
Pascalite clay
Dissolve the zinc chloride in one to two tablespoons of warm distilled water. Use only enough water to dissolve. Set aside. (Be careful with this, do not get it directly on skin and keep locked from children), and do not breathe fumes.
Mix bloodroot, charcoal and polk root in a separate container with a little cooking oil, just enough to cover the herbs, mix well. Carefully add the zinc chloride and water mixture, stirring well. Gently heat the mixture in double boiler, stirring constantly for 30 minuets Remove from heat, stir well, let cool, add DMSO.
Next, mix one teaspoon to one tablespoon at a time of the Mennonite clay to the bloodroot mixture until you have a smooth, thick paste that is easily spreadable. Do not put too much of the clay into the mixture or it will be lumpy. If the mixture is too thick, add a few drops of oil or water to thin. If too thin, add a small amount more of the clay. The clay is important in this recipe since it helps to draw out impurities from the skin. If you do not have clay and need to make the paste right away, it can be thickened with flour.
You will only need to apply this paste once. Apply to the cancer, cover with gauze and tape (band aids will not work), leave undisturbed for 12 hours. At the end of 12 hours, wash area with soap and water, and then clean with hydrogen peroxide. This can be applied every 2-3 days if you feel you need to, usually one application is all that is needed for very small cancers. The cancer will drop off by itself in one to five weeks. Your may have pain, fever, stinging, intense itching or burning; this is normal. You can apply some chickweed salve to the area for the itching, but do not use anything else such as healing salves. Healing salves will heal up the area before it has time to kill the cancer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cansema Black Salve Recipe #2

Cansema is a natural skin cancer treatment. The active ingredients of Cansema are Zinc, bloodroot, and chaparral. It can be ordered from Alpha Omega Labs in the Bahamas. There is a Recipe available.

This is a recipe for a black paste very similar to the Cansema. But this is a preferred paste for melanoma and all suspect skin cancer like lesions. This paste also has worked well for all manner of cancers provided that they have become exposed to or close to the surface of the skin.

1/2 cup powdered Blood Root (Sanguinaria Canadensis)
1/2 cup Zinc Chloride, crystals or liquid
1/2 cup common white flour
1 1/2 cup warm water
100ml Chaparral extract or 100gm of powdered Chaparral (Larrea mexicana)
Pre-mix all but the water, thoroughly, before adding to the water. Using a stainless steel double boiler. Put in water, then stir in the other ingredients. Stir in well using a wooden spoon. Cook for thirty minutes over boiling water, stirring constantly. Application is much the same as Cansema. Apply a thin layer (2-3mm) of the paste over the affected area and cover for 24 hours. Then remove the covering but do not disturb the lesion at all, do not attempt to pull the cancer out at any time, it should fall out in 10 days or so. Some people with sensitive skin put Vaseline around the cancer so that the paste does not irritate the skin.

Reyn

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 10:42 pm
@edgarblythe,
Hmm, interesting, thanks! I had never previously heard of this.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 05:33 am
1130a. It's nearly August. Mrs edgarblythe's birthday happens in the first week. Our anniversary the last. I won't mention the month of September, when I turn 70 for the first time.
1131a. Took Punky out back with me while I worked on the yard. First thing she does is start digging up the hill I made for a moringa tree. But she knows what, "No, Punky. Don't dig there," means. She started nosing around the back fence instead.
1132a. Tea Party takes Texas, in the senate race, so they say. Of course runoff election day starts shortly. But Cruz is said to have it "in the bag." His only opponent then will be a Democrat, which is to say, he will run unopposed.
Reyn

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 09:16 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

1130a. It's nearly August. Mrs edgarblythe's birthday happens in the first week. Our anniversary the last. I won't mention the month of September, when I turn 70 for the first time.

Yes, so I've noticed.

We promise not to make a big deal of it. Wink

[fingers crossed behind back]
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 09:33 pm
@Reyn,
edgar, 70 isn't bad at all; I celebrated my 77th this month with family and friends (joint party with a friend at a golf coarse cafe in Palo Alto), and although my energy level is not like how it used to be, I'm still pretty healthy and able to travel - even though a bit less.

Your active lifestyle is the key to staying healthy. Keep up the good work.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2012 05:04 am
@cicerone imposter,
Thanks, CI. I plan to stay active even when not at work.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2012 05:39 am
1133a. Ain't no liberal bias in our local news. When they reported from outside a chic fil a, they made it seem perfectly reasonable that today is eat at that place day.
1134a. Under Texas law, if you grew up as a man, it does not make you a woman to have a sex change. One such person married a man. They lived as husband and wife until he died. Then the law stepped in and stripped her of all spousal rights.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2012 12:44 pm
@edgarblythe,
That's when it's more important to keep active; after retirement.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 05:33 am
1135a. I was lured into commenting on facebook when one of my sister's friends stated that liberals are not Christians and we can never dig out of the hole Obama has us in, financially. I have to edit my settings to keep her friends out. I told the friend that most liberals are Christians. The difference is between rock solid fundamentalism and being progressive. Also mentioned that Obama has spent less money than any recent president and the hole to which she refers was dug by others, most notably, GW Bush. Got to collapse that thread, or be in a storm of do do on facebook. I prefer to keep politics out of my facebook experience because of family considerations, but people won't let me.
1136a. Got bit by something last night. The top of my foot had a red blotch about two inches across when I got up. A little H3O made it better, in about five minutes.
1137a. The moringa was about four inches higher than my navel, yesterday. When it reaches five feet I will begin trimming the top. Then I should have ample leaves and soon some seeds and flowers.
Ragman

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 07:41 am
@edgarblythe,
Go, Edgar, Go, Moringa!

Ironically, me and my sister and her hubby have the opposite problem. We're very much on same page politically and non-religiously. The'yre atheists. I'm agnostic. None of use ever imposes our beliefs on others.

If anything their bone to pick with me is that I'm not more politically active for the causes in which we all believe. They're Green (so am I), involved in Sierra Club and causes environmental and progressive. I'm a believer in those causes, truly! Though, I'm on the same page, I'm just not a joiner but I do contribute to those causes. They feel I should be more committed.

I would be committed but the asylum just won't take dogs.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 12:37 pm
After I wrote the above, I went out and checked to be sure and the moringa was about ten to twelve inches higher than my navel. I hope it can be in production before the weather starts to change. It is not helpful that a storm is likely to enter the Gulf.
Ragman

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 12:50 pm
@edgarblythe,
Yeah, in about 2 days it's alllegedly going to go south of Cuba then 2 more days into the open Gulf. However, this storm future is most likely going to be as a rain-producer TS not too much as hurricane and it's predicted to dissipate considerably well before it gets into the Gulf.

You trust those forecasters, don't you? Rolling Eyes
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 12:54 pm
@Ragman,
All I can say, hurricane Ike was the most troublesome, to me, storm I have been in. I never believed it would get here in that exact way. Now I stay wary when any storm gets out there.
Reyn

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 12:54 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
... I prefer to keep politics out of my facebook experience ...

Yup, I'm with you there, for the most part. Wink
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 12:56 pm
@Reyn,
If people I care about would let it go, it would be much easier. I restricted my sister's posts. She drives me nuts.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 01:02 pm
@edgarblythe,
I hear 'ya!

I lost a car (totalled) due to the floods from a bad remnant of a TS in Sep't 1999 in Boston. Flooded my engine and the engine went buh-bye. I have no love of TS and/or their remnants. Of course, after moving to FL coastal area, I keep my ears glued for trouble even if it's days away. In fact, I just came back after shopping for storm supplies. I got water to last me for a week. Now, I need to shop for beer. Drunk
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 03:41 pm
@Ragman,
Ya got that backwards, pal. It's always beers first.
0 Replies