What is it with boots and women??????

Ethel2

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2003 08:47 pm
is that your tongue hanging out Setanta? ohhhhh, I see you said pants.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2003 12:06 am
Well, they hide all those toes....
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2003 03:37 am
Ahhhhhhh button fly trousers !!!! <THUD>

All of my 15 pair of jeans, except one - have button flys - though getting spare buttons for some of them can be a bit of a pain Wink

The sense of anticipation when you are undoing them... <THUD>

Damn, this thread is getting more and more erotic by the day
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2003 04:34 am
"Pants" is, among the contemporary Irish, an expression meaning "bullshit" . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2003 06:28 am
Ummmmmm....... I have never found any of that in pants - though I have in boots...
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2003 06:30 am
Trust Set and Dlow to bring in "****" in eroticism Sad
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2003 06:41 am
dont' blame me for that, Gautam, i just said pants . . .

something i suspect you like to see more in the breach, than the observance . . .

heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee . . .
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2003 07:11 am
Setanta wrote:
something i suspect you like to see more in the breach, than the observance . . .

I have absolutely no clue what you mean by this, but I am sure it is something naughty !
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2003 10:39 am
Button flies. Boots.

yup

i feel it comin' on.

yup

[ thud ]
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2003 08:00 pm
Pedestrian, pedantic, peripatetic, perverse-----what's all this??

Let's get back to the good stuff---boots!!!

And for heaven's sake, help Beth up off the floor!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 03:21 am
I am wearing a yellow polo t-shirt, a fawn pair of trousers (bootleg and tight fitting) with a button fly and brown boots (with laces)

Tickets to see me are $100 each, but a discount is given to beautiful women.
0 Replies

KEhleyr17

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 04:32 am
Everytime a man whisks a woman away on his white horse....He's wearing boots! Prince Charming did not wear tennies...LOL
And I totally agree about the way it makes them walk.....oh yea

There's nothing like a man walking towards you in tight wranglers, cowboy hat, and boots, taking your hand and leading you out onto the dance floor....sigh
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 05:06 am
It was already hot, of course, it was the Fourth of July in the middle of West Texas, but when the Ford 150 with the three cowboys pulled into the U-Totem parking lot, things got a lot hotter. The driver, a tall guy in black jeans and cowboy boots, got out and stretched like your cat does after a long nap. He had a couple of those silver dangling things on his hat and a rodeo belt buckle about the size of a dinner plate welded to his frontside.
"****" said Debrann looking out the window through the dust. (Her mama says her name is Deb-bore-ah-ann even though it's missing about three letters, everyone else says Debran'. Her best friend Tracey says it's Debran because it's sure not De Brain.)
She, Debrann, was headed up to the counter with the cold twelve pack when she saw him through the little gaps between the magazine racks. She took a better look. He was stomping his way toward the door. "Com'ere, lookit this." Tracey was over in the chips section trying to decide between Cool Ranch and Tostitos, she recognized the urgency in Debrann's voice, it was either a cute dog or a man. She walked over to the windows. Debrann was trying to make it look like she was shopping for something to read, it must be a man.
The door swung open a little, they could hear him talking to the other guys in the truck, something about Coors and piss, you couldn't really hear, then he backed in through the doorway, spun around and flashed a big grin at the two -well, I hate to say it, but there it is - hunteresses lurking by the magazines. He had unbuttoned his shirt and while holding one side open he waved his other hand at Debrann, "Hey!" then he headed for the back and the beer.

end of scene one
Who wants to do scene two where Kyle carrys the girl's beer out to the truck so they can meet the others?
0 Replies

KEhleyr17

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 05:12 am
WOOOO HOOOOOO

Don't stop there...

MORE more more Very Happy
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 06:25 am
Today when a man whisks you away on their white horse, they are probably Amish Laughing
0 Replies

KEhleyr17

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 07:04 am
Well the last man to whisk me away had a white convertible, does that count? (AND black hat, black boots...LOL)
Course, it seems he's turning out to not be much of a prince either.........

:wink:
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 07:33 am
Joe Nation! i laughed so hard, one of my co-workers thought she'd have to thump my back. Tostitos! Love it.

Bravo!!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 07:45 am
Man, I would add a second scene but it would just pale in comparison to what has already been written in 'Trailer Park Boys', a truly fine Canadian series...funny as hell.

http://www.showcase.ca/trailerparkboys/
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 07:59 am
How many women out there actually want to be whisked away on a white horse? Raise your hands. Have you ever ridden double? It's damned uncomfortable. Now, I've got a five-speed SVT with leather seats and a sun roof, air-conditioning, CD player etc. etc. Any takers?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 08:02 am
(Pssst . . . MA, lemme know if this works out fer ya, 'k?)
0 Replies