I Have A Friend That Is Black...

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 11:38 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Mexica
You've come on here like a jerk and started picking a fight. Bear can handle himself, but I warn you, you won't get far on a2k with a bad attitude.

Oh no?

Be afraid Mexica, be very afraid. Edgar has warned you!

Actually, what edgar means to say is that you wil not get very far with the A2K Lefties if you have the temerity to take them on (one or all).

I'm finding your contributions on this thread to be delightful. Please come back as often as you like. [Be forewarned though that unless you reject my accolades you will not get far with the A2K Lefties.]
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 11:49 pm
As for MLK Day...

BFD!

George Washington and Abraham Lincoln were pretty consequential Americans and yet their days have been combined into Presidents Day which only Federal employees get off.

There are any number of important Americans, equal to if not exceeding the historical contribution of Dr. King and they get no day of their own at all.

He was a great American and deserves a "day." What he does not deserve is sainthood.

White Liberals claim their Liberal bonafides by holding MLK Day as some sort of sacred holiday.

When his day becomes as culturally meaningless as Washington and Lincoln's days, perhaps we will have moved beyond another racial hurdle.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 11:57 pm
Tico and the Bear....I smell a sitcom.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 12:13 am
2PacksAday wrote:
Tico and the Bear....I smell a sitcom.

Its been done.

I think it was called grumpy old men, or was it bum and bummer
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 12:59 am
kelticwizard wrote:
squinney wrote:
Tico and Bear rarely agree on anything. This time they did, and came together in a "can't we all just get along" kinda way.

nimh wrote:
Wow, Tico speaking up for Bipolar! This MLK Holiday really does mellow Americans out.. Oh wondrous day! Smile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/kelticwizard100/Dove-02-june.gif

Very Happy

means the end days are nigh.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 01:04 am
kelticwizard wrote:
squinney wrote:
Tico and Bear rarely agree on anything. This time they did, and came together in a "can't we all just get along" kinda way.

nimh wrote:
Wow, Tico speaking up for Bipolar! This MLK Holiday really does mellow Americans out.. Oh wondrous day! Smile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/kelticwizard100/Dove-02-june.gif

Very Happy

means the end days are nigh.
0 Replies

Mexica

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 03:27 am
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Actually, what edgar means to say is that you wil not get very far with the A2K Lefties if you have the temerity to take them on (one or all).

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

White Liberals claim their Liberal bonafides by holding MLK Day as some sort of sacred holiday.

Ay dios mio! This Brown man now recognizes why his remarks were interpreted as insolence. White liberals, eh?

Of course, they are to be given a pass and allowed their moments of racial and or ethnic "witty banter." After all, who more than they, via their support for affirmative action programs, are responsible for all the "advancements" us minorities currently enjoy in society? Ah, my bad, homies. Aint no thang. If y'allz (and just you) wanna talk like dis, es ok. You guys have earned a free pass to engage in ethnic mockery without being called on it. [/sarcasm]

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

When his day becomes as culturally meaningless as Washington and Lincoln's days, perhaps we will have moved beyond another racial hurdle.

True, true.

Listen, how's about supporting my bid to make the birthday of Cesar Chavez and cinco de mayo national holidays?

We can have piƱata parties; it'll be muy fun. Whadda ya say? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/26/26_20_4.gif
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 05:35 am
finn's the voice of reason. Just ask around.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 09:00 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
I'm finding your contributions on this thread to be delightful. Please come back as often as you like. [Be forewarned though that unless you reject my accolades you will not get far with the A2K Lefties.]

Wow, and now we witness the beginning of another deeply unlikely beautiful friendship!

The acerbic American conservative and the firebrand Mexican nationalist - and that after the earlier coming together of the arrogant US conservative and the outrageous rockstar liberal. Love is in the air! It's a new era...

This thread, boys and girls, must forever hold a special place in our heart..
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 09:07 am
my dog is out in the yard f*cking the next door neighbors cat as we speak..... there's a new wind a blowin' for sure...
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 09:19 am
Mexica wrote:

Of course, they are to be given a pass and allowed their moments of racial and or ethnic "witty banter." After all, who more than they, via their support for affirmative action programs, are responsible for all the "advancements" us minorities currently enjoy in society? Ah, my bad, homies. Aint no thang. If y'allz (and just you) wanna talk like dis, es ok. You guys have earned a free pass to engage in ethnic mockery without being called on it. [/sarcasm]

Ethnic mockery? What'd I miss?

(Bear, go get the damn dog! Sheesh. What are the neighbors gonna think?)
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 09:39 am
nimh wrote:
... and that after the earlier coming together of the arrogant US conservative and the outrageous rockstar liberal. Love is in the air! It's a new era....

... and pretty soon anal, pinko euroweenies will join with hawkish gun nuts ... then human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together -- mass hysteria! It'll be anarchy!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 10:13 am
Ticomaya wrote:
nimh wrote:
... and that after the earlier coming together of the arrogant US conservative and the outrageous rockstar liberal. Love is in the air! It's a new era....

... and pretty soon anal, pinko euroweenies will join with hawkish gun nuts ... then human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together -- mass hysteria! It'll be anarchy!

people will talk Clarise.... they'll say we're in love....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 10:21 am
ahhhh.... anarchy... did ya hear that dys.... put another case of wine in the cellar.... just scoot that dish detergent over and it should fit...
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 10:35 am
boomer
boomerang wrote:
Do you share clubhouse use with Stephen Colbert?
That conversation sounds like something he would use for the Colbert Report!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 10:47 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
nimh wrote:

people will talk Clarise.... they'll say we're in love....

I was born to love you
I was born to lick your face
I was born to rub you
but you were born to rub me first...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 10:48 am
Ticomaya wrote:
then human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together -- mass hysteria! It'll be anarchy!

Yeeeeaaarrrggghh!!

IIIIII wannaa beeeeee anarchyyyy

(Its the only way to be)

Deeestrrooooyy!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 11:13 am
nimh wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
then human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together -- mass hysteria! It'll be anarchy!

Yeeeeaaarrrggghh!!

(Its the only way to be)

Deeestrrooooyy!!!!!!!!

I wanna kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. I wanna see ... I wanna see, blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead, burnt bodies. ... I mean kill ... Kill ... KILL! .... KILL!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 11:29 am
As luck would have it, I didn't die that day.

I landed on top of a police car, and he died.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 11:47 am
Ticomaya wrote:
nimh wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

Yeeeeaaarrrggghh!!

(Its the only way to be)

Deeestrrooooyy!!!!!!!!

I wanna kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. I wanna see ... I wanna see, blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead, burnt bodies. ... I mean kill ... Kill ... KILL! .... KILL!

There, we're already fraternizing.
0 Replies