Can you remember any of them? That's not encouraging.
Seriously, you're quite right, my memory for names is weak. I wonder if I should start keeping a diary. Out of the 15, the ones I remember, in no particular order:
- Heat (1995)
- The Grey Zone (2001), depressing Auschwitz drama
- Untergang, Der (2004, The Downfall), Hitler's last weeks, great film
- The Touch (2002), Chinese adventure story à la Lara Croft
- Nabbeun namja (2001, Bad Guy) (OH, now I remember, this was the last one I saw!
), Korean, violence and prostitution
- The Master of Disguise (2002), awfully unfunny comedy
- Maa on syntinen laulu (1973, The Earth Is a Sinful Song), naturalistic film about the poor inhabitants of Lapland, which has lost its appeal to the modern public, because they cannot imagine the abject poverty their (grand)parents grew up in.
- The Final Cut (2004)
- The Fighting Temptations (2003), my spouse likes Beyoncé
- Frostbiten (2006), funny Swedish vampire flick set in Lapland
- Babas bilar (2006), Swedish gangster comedy set in Lapland
Well, that still leaves four titles unaccounted for...