The Last Movie You Saw On DVD or VHS or TV.

Germlat

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 06:07 pm
@JTT,
Don't feel used at all...I didn't vote for the man. I know more than you think....I also know you know less than you think .
JTT

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 06:12 pm
@Germlat,
It doesn't matter who you vote for, you know you are going to get a war criminal and terrorist. How bad a one is of little consequence to the innocents who get slaughtered to put more dollars in your pockets.

You don't feel used given that all you were told about the USA was a gigantic lie? Okay.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 06:23 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
I know more than you think....

Still unable to come up with a good thing the USA has done, Germy.

Quote:
I also know you know less than you think.

No doubt about it. The surface has barely been scratched uncovering all the evil things the USA has done. Perhaps you should reveal what you know.
Germlat

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 06:50 pm
@JTT,
You have one topic and one destination : self-pity.
JTT

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 06:57 pm
@Germlat,
Still unable to come up with a good thing the USA has done, Germy.
Germlat

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 07:02 pm
@JTT,
I've already revealed what this country has provided for me. That is in itself proof. I'm a foreigner or did you forget? You however, refuse to admit you're middle eastern...Iraq...land full of culture and history. How sad!!
JTT

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 07:35 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:

I've already revealed what this country has provided for me. That is in itself proof. I'm a foreigner or did you forget?

And you've forgotten all the rest. It seems natural that people who went thru such pain would have more compassion. Another sad life lesson learned.

Quote:
You however, refuse to admit you're middle eastern...Iraq...land full of culture and history.!!

You seem to be in a major state of confusion. Or Izzy has been coaching you.
Germlat

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 07:43 pm
@JTT,
Ok...we could do this forever...back to movies
JTT

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 07:46 pm
@Germlat,
You could, Germlat, you've swallowed gobs of USA propaganda.

Quote:
... back to movies

Back to LaLa land to swallow more propaganda to help you dull the pain - that is, if y'all ever feel the slightest bit of remorse.
Germlat

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 07:54 pm
@JTT,
And you're so full of self-pity you can't see ahead...anyway--Flight was a very good movie. Denzel Washington nailed the role.
JTT

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 07:57 pm
@Germlat,
I'm not the one praising Nazis, Germy.

Swallow the propaganda. It'll help salve your "conscience".

Did you keep putting Denzel on pause? I'm flattered.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 04:32 am
The last movie I saw was The Three Musketeers, a very jolly piece of nonsense, but not as good as the recent BBC series.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 08:58 am
@Germlat,
Coincidence. I saw flight last night.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 09:11 am
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

Coincidence. I saw flight last night.

Denzel Washington was robbed of the lead actor Oscar for Flight (IMHO).
panzade

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 09:19 am
@tsarstepan,
I liked Bradley Cooper to win that one (2013)...but Denzel stole one for Training Day...so maybe it evened out.(IMHO)
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 03:24 pm
@tsarstepan,
I thought his acting was phenomenal.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 09:31 pm
I just finished watching The Pirates of the Caribbean: The Black Pearl. Loved it. Great cast: all uniformly over acted. Rube Goldberg type stunts. Very funny and charming.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 05:52 am
I swear......
I've been staying pretty much off of this site for months now. Combination of busy life and being fed up with some of the pettiness here.

But I peek in every once in a while. And when I peek in to the "Last Movie You Saw" thread, I usually get a smile or a good tip on movies to see or good commentary about movies I've already seen. Good, lighthearted, positive.

I come on here and see JTT haranguing people about the evil in the world. I just wonder if that guy could have any insight at all into how pitifully sad he looks coming on this forum and doing this all the time. How twisted and withered his heart and how warped his mind has to be that somehow this seems like a worthwhile use of his time and energy. Month in, month out, YEAR in, YEAR out - barfing out his deranged bile on anyone online who has the misfortune of crossing his path. Not just on political threads, of which there many - but on threads where people come to talk about a LOT of other things.
I remember him actually getting my goat a few times, then just feeling really sorry for him. After not seeing his stuff for a while, then seeing it today - it feels sad, and a little scary.
Germlat

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 07:53 am
@snood,
I think JTT fathoms himself, a savior of sorts. Some of the things he states are true, but they're tinted with malice. Others warned me to not bother. I think he delights in insulting people and ruining their good time. Maybe he feels if he can't do anything else, he can at least stump a discussion. Others always end up brawling and name calling...like school-aged children. Still there are a few characters I find interesting...
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 11:59 am
@snood,
I hear ya! This would be a fun place to hang out and enjoy but It’s not fun when you can’t block the trolls. Even my friend Morgan said he’s finally done with this place.