Profiles In Liberal Hypocricy

dyslexia

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 11:18 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
So LSM is your personal preference for cosmoline, vasoline or K-Y jelly?

I have heard about vileness coming from people, but never have ran into anyone as vile & degrading,abhorrent, or as repulsive as you.
I thought that you might have one redeeming quality, but I was mistaken, the closest thing to redeeming about you I can find is that you're more than likely posting from under a rock with grub worms crawing all over you. The redeeming part of that is that the grub worms are more worthy & hopefully you haven't eaten them.

Its most common use is in the storage and preservation of firearms. Previously, cosmoline was used to preserve other things. Objects the size of entire vehicles could be preserved for future use with cosmoline.

If you relly were only talking about cleaning &/or lubricating firearms, then I owe you an apology & am doing that. I know & undestand about gun safety & I know how to aim & shoot, I don't know the first thing about cleaning a gun, my husband does that.[/quote

vile Pronunciation (vl)
adj. vil·er, vil·est
1. Loathsome; disgusting: vile language.
2. Unpleasant or objectionable: vile weather. See Synonyms at offensive.
a. Contemptibly low in worth or account; second-rate.
b. Of mean or low condition.
4. Miserably poor and degrading; wretched: a vile existence.
5. Morally depraved; ignoble or wicked: a vile conspiracy.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 12:40 pm
I apologized, you can accept it or not.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 01:29 pm
Don't apologize. Any inference you made from Dys' comments were meant just the way you thought. His style is to make vague statements so he can act the angel later. It's his MO and apologizing only emboldens him.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 01:38 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Don't apologize. Any inference you made from Dys' comments were meant just the way you thought. His style is to make vague statements so he can act the angel later. It's his MO and apologizing only emboldens him.

Oh well, I was taught to admit when I'm wrong & to apologize for something I've done or said that is/was wrong. If he wants to act like a neanderthal, so be it. I do believe you though, as he has proven exactly what you said. He has said some things that aren't vague & never apologized, but that goes more to his poor breeding & rearing, maybe he can't help it or doesn't understand what civilized people do.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:00 pm
I cannot understand why you keep associating Neanderthals with unpleasant behavior. There is no basis, in the archaeological record, to assume that the members of that hominid species were any more or less pleasant than any other hominid.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:01 pm
LSM lecturing on civility, that's rich. Reminds me of what Rosie said about The Donald holding himself up as the moral compass regarding the Miss USA thing.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:03 pm
Setanta wrote:
I cannot understand why you keep associating Neanderthals with unpleasant behavior. There is no basis, in the archaeological record, to assume that the members of that hominid species were any more or less pleasant than any other hominid.

Really stupid metaphor. Usually, Neanderthals is slang for righties who live in the past.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:03 pm
Setanta wrote:

"Neanderrthals were an entirely different species of human"
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:05 pm
That doesn't give anyone a warrant to assume that they were bad people, or unpleasant people. Your basic ignorance is breath-taking.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:06 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Really stupid metaphor. Usually, Neanderthals is slang for righties who live in the past.

You should go take care of your reallly, reallllly busy thread.
Hey, you got a poster on your last bit of nonsense, guess someone else has taken over the pity duty for me.
Laughing
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:09 pm
Setanta wrote:
That doesn't give anyone a warrant to assume that they were bad people, or unpleasant people. Your basic ignorance is breath-taking.

I don't need a warrant to form an opinion.
I'm not a whore nor do I run a bawdy house but that hasn't stopped people from saying such....speaking of ignorance. Nor am I meggatato, or whatever, nor possum, but people took warrant & assumed.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:10 pm
How 'bout Cro-Magnons?
Could they be used as insulting simile? Very Happy

And why in the world do you know stuff like this, Setanta?

You have read more stuff than I have even heard about.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:12 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Setanta wrote:

I don't need a warrant to form an opinion.
I'm not a whore nor do I run a bawdy house but that hasn't stopped people from saying such....speaking of ignorance. Nor am I meggatato, or whatever, nor possum, but people took warrant & assumed.

Actually, your post is another good example of liberal hypocricy, thanks.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:16 pm
None of that is germane to how demonstrably ignorant you are--you so frequently shoot your mouth off and show clearly that you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.

Your inferential slur of Neanderthal man is an example. I see that you ran off to get a quote from Wikipedia, but didn't bother to acknowledge that with a citation.

If you had actually read the Wikipedia article, you'd have seen this:

Quote:
Popular literature has tended to greatly exaggerate the ape-like gait and related characteristics of the Neanderthals. It has been determined that some of the earliest specimens found in fact suffered from severe arthritis. The Neanderthals were fully bipedal and had a slightly larger average brain capacity than a typical modern human, though it is thought the brain structure may have been organized differently.

In popular idiom the word neanderthal is sometimes used as an insult, to suggest that a person combines a deficiency of intelligence and an attachment to brute force, as well as perhaps implying the person is old fashioned or attached to outdated ideas, much in the same way as "dinosaur" or "Yahoo" is also used. Counterbalancing this are sympathetic literary portrayals of Neanderthals, as in the novel The Inheritors by William Golding and Jean M. Auel's Earth's Children series, or the more serious treatment by palaeontologist Björn Kurtén, in several works including Dance of the Tiger, and British psychologist Stan Gooch in his hybrid-origin theory of humans.

So, as i pointed out, you consistently demonstrate your ignorance.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:21 pm
Setanta wrote:
None of that is germane to how demonstrably ignorant you are--you so frequently shoot your mouth off and show clearly that you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.

Your inferential slur of Neanderthal man is an example. I see that you ran off to get a quote from Wikipedia, but didn't bother to acknowledge that with a citation.

If you had actually read the Wikipedia article, you'd have seen this:

Quote:
Popular literature has tended to greatly exaggerate the ape-like gait and related characteristics of the Neanderthals. It has been determined that some of the earliest specimens found in fact suffered from severe arthritis. The Neanderthals were fully bipedal and had a slightly larger average brain capacity than a typical modern human, though it is thought the brain structure may have been organized differently.

In popular idiom the word neanderthal is sometimes used as an insult, to suggest that a person combines a deficiency of intelligence and an attachment to brute force, as well as perhaps implying the person is old fashioned or attached to outdated ideas, much in the same way as "dinosaur" or "Yahoo" is also used. Counterbalancing this are sympathetic literary portrayals of Neanderthals, as in the novel The Inheritors by William Golding and Jean M. Auel's Earth's Children series, or the more serious treatment by palaeontologist Björn Kurtén, in several works including Dance of the Tiger, and British psychologist Stan Gooch in his hybrid-origin theory of humans.

So, as i pointed out, you consistently demonstrate your ignorance.

You are so full of pi$$ there'a a rainbow around your halo.
While you are very good with a thesaurus & a dictionary (most third graders have accompolished that) your knowledge of humanity is sickenlingly deplorable, as is your vast knowledge of insultulting a thousand & one ways, another accompolishment that any 16 year old has become expert at.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:27 pm
Setanta, are you suggesting that using the term "neanderthal" as an insult, or as a descriptive term is somehow a misuse of the term?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:34 pm
He pretty much straight-up said exactly that. 'Course, I can't vouch for how much of his motive was just getting in a poke at someone...
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:36 pm
And yet another example of liberal hypocricy. Sandy Berger, a former NSA adviser, has plead guilty to stealing classsified documents while professing/whining that he made a mistske, it was all in innocence, yeah sure, that's why he hid the documents undr a construction trailer. Now here's this neanderthal stealing to cover up for the dereliction of duty of yet another neanderthal that just happened to be the POTUS during Bergers glory days. What is said here by the same people that have sent Libby to hell in a handbasket for lying about something that never happened, well, gracious, nothing An excellent example of liberal hypocricy.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:37 pm
Considering it's in the definition, I would say he is doing nothing more then masturbating on A2K again.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 02:38 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Setanta, are you suggesting that using the term "neanderthal" as an insult, or as a descriptive term is somehow a misuse of the term?

There's only so many ways he can use his seemingly limited understanding of neanderthal to insult. I would imagine he's, at this very moment, looking up different terms in his handy desk thesaurus.
0 Replies