Profiles In Liberal Hypocricy

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 03:59 pm
mysteryman wrote:
kelticwizard wrote:
Mysteryman:

By the way, I ahve already given LoneStarMadam a list of leftist partisan websites I wouldn't expect her to take seriously, or bother to rebut. Please note what I wrote previously in this very thread:

Quote:
Newsmax, CNS and WorldNetDaily are partisan rags which give only one side of the story-their "news" articles might as well be labelled editorials. I don't ask LoneStarMadam to rebut Democratic Underground or Daily Kos-I have the right to expect her to reciprocate and not expect rebuttal for NewsMax, WorldNetDaily, etc.

By the way, Mysteryman, I wrote this in the post right before the one you quoted-how did you miss it?

To be honest,I didnt miss it.
I had started to respond when the fire alarm went off and I had to go.
(It was a house fire,nobody was hurt).

When I got back,I forgot exactly which post I was responding to and screwed up.
I quoted one post and meant to respond to both posts.

I apologize for the screwup.

I misssed that post as well, maybe he'll be kind enough to post it again.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 03:59 pm
Setanta wrote:
I frankly don't give a rat's ass what you believe, McG.

I reacted as i did because this is not the first time i've seen this member post that "Neanderthal" crap. I tire of her ignorance and her vicious behavior--so i commented on it. If that's a problem for you, it's your problem, and not mine.

She must remind you of yourself, because that's exactly how I would refer to most of your posts.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 04:03 pm
Rosy O'Donnel & even more liberal hypocricy.
Rosie made fun of Donald Trumps appearance. Shocked Very Happy
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 04:06 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
LSM lecturing on civility, that's rich. Reminds me of what Rosie said about The Donald holding himself up as the moral compass regarding the Miss USA thing.

You may or may not agree with him,but he has every right to be the moral compass for the Miss USA pageant.
Remember,he does own it,and every person involved with the Miss USA pageant works for him.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 04:15 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Setanta wrote:

I reacted as i did because this is not the first time i've seen this member post that "Neanderthal" crap. I tire of her ignorance and her vicious behavior--so i commented on it. If that's a problem for you, it's your problem, and not mine.

She must remind you of yourself, because that's exactly how I would refer to most of your posts.

I was being kind in calling some here neanderthals, actually, I think they probably wear platform shoes to keep their knuckles from dragging the ground. Is that the one before neanderthal?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 04:32 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Rosy O'Donnel & even more liberal hypocricy.
Rosie made fun of Donald Trumps appearance. Shocked Very Happy

What part of Rosie being a comedian don't you undertsand, besides you are the last person who should criticize the way someone looks 1) You do it all the time yourself and 2) You aren't exactly Victoria Secret model material yourself (and never were)
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 04:35 pm
No, you are the last person who should criticize the way someone looks.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 04:36 pm
McGentrix, aren't you proud of me, not only did I not quote whats-her/his-name, I won't even answer him/her. Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 04:46 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Setanta wrote:

And that's how i would describe your posts, so i suspect you are more like her than i am. In fact, many people here have wondered in the last few months if you had problems at work or at home, because you've been nastier than usual. It always cracks me up when people of your ilk complain about the "civility" of others. You wouldn't know civility if it bit you in the ass.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 04:49 pm
& everyone knows that he (set) is the absolute epitamy of civility.
lmao.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 04:50 pm
Additionally, McWhitey, you wouldn't know the character of "most" of my posts, because you almost never venture outside the Politics forum. Like the joker who started this thread, you just come here for the bitch fight in politics. That's yet another reason why it's really rich to get the sanctimonious routine from you.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 04:53 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
No, you are the last person who should criticize the way someone looks.

Of course not, my standards are way too high, I can't expect most 58 year-old women to look as good as I do. But I work hard at it.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 05:07 pm
Setanta wrote:
Additionally, McWhitey, you wouldn't know the character of "most" of my posts, because you almost never venture outside the Politics forum. Like the joker who started this thread, you just come here for the bitch fight in politics. That's yet another reason why it's really rich to get the sanctimonious routine from you.

Ooooh, even more civility from the great one. Laughing
I have you pegged, you're so used to running rough shod & disrutping threads that you don't like, attacking posters that would dare confront you with your own language, or Heaven forbid disagree with your idaels/views that you are beside yourslef. I think I've had about enough of your little buy tantrums & antics. I would much prefer someone to actually disagree with my ideals/views with some sort of semblence of intelligence & decorum that a neanderthal that is so bitter that he trys to make everyone else like him. It won't work on me, I have your number, & it's 0. Bye , Bye
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 05:18 pm
A 58 year old.... Shocked I didn't know anybody could get that ugly in just 58 years. Shocked
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 05:30 pm
I see LSM is working to not make it to the New Year in her posting ability.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 05:40 pm
parados wrote:

OMG, you're the post police? Shocked
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 05:53 pm
parados wrote:

One can hope....
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 06:04 pm
What do you think of a person that sets themselves up to make snide little cowardly comments while hiding behind the ignore feature? I think it's funny as hell. Laughing
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 07:44 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
What do you think of a person that sets themselves up to make snide little cowardly comments while hiding behind the ignore feature? I think it's funny as hell. Laughing

You seem to know all about snide little cowardly comments LSM.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 08:21 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
A 58 year old.... Shocked I didn't know anybody could get that ugly in just 58 years. Shocked

Too funny, wanna post your best pic from when YOU were 58, I have one of you from 2000, how old were you then?

Of course, I wouldn't post it without your permission, nor would I spread vicious lies about you behind your back like you have done to me. The fact is that YOU calling me ugly is hilarious. Of course, you should know ugly, that is, assuming all the mirrors in your home haven't cracked due to the reflection of your image.
0 Replies