Profiles In Liberal Hypocricy

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 09:31 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
blacksmithn wrote:
You write 50 posts a day on innumerable threads and you have the gall to suggest "get a life"?

Physician, heal thyself.

I love doing this, I have the time to post as much as I like. I paid my dues, i am retired & unlike some here, I'm not wasting any employers time. Bottom line, it's none of your business what I do with my time.

Then it stands to reason that, as you haven't the foggiest notion of what dues I-- or anyone else-- have paid or is paying, you need to follow your own advice and stop trying to direct others. I mean, while we're on the subject of hypocrisy....
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 09:36 pm
Another example of liberal hypocricy, Michael Moore, you all remember him the ugly fat cretin that cheated his friends in his hometown? Well anyway, Michael blasts oil & all the "evil" that goes with it, big business, anything that's truly American, yet he owns stock in haliburton, Boeing, & a few other evil corporations. Tsk, tsk.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 09:49 pm
That would be a good example of RW hypocrisy - Attacking Americans for owning stock.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 10:29 pm
parados wrote:
That would be a good example of RW hypocrisy - Attacking Americans for owning stock.

More power to MM for owning stock, just wish he wouldn't be such a hypocrite & liar about it. Nothing wrong with wealth, a poor person has never given me a job.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 10:12 am
"Members of the liberal left exude an air of moral certitude"
That is one of the biggest scams that has ever been perpetrated on humanity.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:57 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Well anyway, Michael [Moore] blasts oil & all the "evil" that goes with it, big business, anything that's truly American, yet he owns stock in haliburton, Boeing, & a few other evil corporations. Tsk, tsk.

And your evidence of this is......?

I'm just wondering if perhaps Moore has mutual funds, which is invested in those corporations along with a hundred others.

Anyway, I'd like to see the proof of this stock ownership.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 08:04 pm
kelticwizard wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Well anyway, Michael [Moore] blasts oil & all the "evil" that goes with it, big business, anything that's truly American, yet he owns stock in haliburton, Boeing, & a few other evil corporations. Tsk, tsk.

And your evidence of this is......?

I'm just wondering if perhaps Moore has mutual funds, which is invested in those corporations along with a hundred others.

Anyway, I'd like to see the proof of this stock ownership.

Ask him, I'm sure there's an e-mail addy for him someplace. Doesn't he have a web site?
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 09:14 pm
I have no intention of wasting my time researching YOUR statements.

If you can back it your statement about Moore and the Halliburton stock, go ahead. If you can't, then we know you are full of hot air.

It's not OUR obligation to research your own theories for you.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 09:59 pm
kelticwizard wrote:

If you can back it your statement about Moore and the Halliburton stock, go ahead. If you can't, then we know you are full of hot air.

You afraid of the truth? Don't expect me to do your research, i have done mine.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 10:06 pm
More of Moores lies.
"I don't own a single stock share" That part is true, he owns thousands of shares. Again, I don't have a problem with people owning stocks, i own some myself, however, I hate a liar.
Moores shares,
2,000 in Boeing
1,000 in Sonoco
4,000 in Best foods
3,000 in Eli Lily
8,000 in Bank One
2,000 in Haliburton.
Just another lying limosuine liberal That MM.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 10:53 pm
kelticwizard wrote:

LoneStarMadam wrote:

I have no evidence that you have, just some unsupported statements and numbers. Back them up, or expect everyone to consider you full of hot air.

You come up with numbers-where the hell did they come from-your imagination?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 11:02 pm
kelticwizard wrote:
kelticwizard wrote:

LoneStarMadam wrote:

I have no evidence that you have, just some unsupported statements and numbers. Back them up, or expect everyone to consider you full of hot air.

You come up with numbers-where the hell did they come from-your imagination?

You're a hoot, like if I did provide the evidence that you & the, er, others would accept that & be sweet as apple cider. LMAO ohhh boy.
Let me tell you a secret, from what I've seen here, I don't give a damn whether you or anybody else accepts the numbers I've provided, how's that.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 11:09 pm
If you don't care what the readers here think, why do you write 50 posts a day, day after day?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 11:13 pm
kelticwizard wrote:
If you don't care what the readers here think, why do you write 50 posts a day, day after day?

That is something else that's none of your business & why are you so interested in how i spend my time?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 11:24 pm
Then there's Peter Singer, the leading proponent of abortion, infantacide, & euthanasia. The disableded would fall in there someplace, sometimes the elderly.
His mother now has alzheimers & Singer has hired a group of health care workers to care for her. Good for him, however, it's more do as I say, not as I do, more liberal hypocricy.
I got the story from NRO
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 11:34 pm
Quote:
that is something else that's none of your business & why are you so interested in how i spend my time?

Excuse me, dude, but it is OUR business, your unbearable presence here has changed the tenor of this community. I, at one time, had a similar but not nearly as abusive tone myself (although all my posts contained some underlying humor) and have adjusted to the style of the community considerably while still retaining some of my pitcow tendencies.

I suggest that if you want to stay here and are not merely marking time until your ban at the other forum is served, that you do the same

Dig, dude?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 12:41 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Quote:
that is something else that's none of your business & why are you so interested in how i spend my time?

Excuse me, dude, but it is OUR business, your unbearable presence here has changed the tenor of this community. I, at one time, had a similar but not nearly as abusive tone myself (although all my posts contained some underlying humor) and have adjusted to the style of the community considerably while still retaining some of my pitcow tendencies.

I suggest that if you want to stay here and are not merely marking time until your ban at the other forum is served, that you do the same

Dig, dude?

ROTFLMAO You are hilarious, sickening, grossy so, but still, hilarious.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 12:45 am
I know this is not necessarily the place, but for the record, since LSM seems content to lambaste liberals for their apparent addiction to being hypocritical, would you argue that being a hypocrite is a quality unique to liberals?
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 12:49 am
kelticwizard wrote:

LoneStarMadam wrote:
That is something else that's none of your business & why are you so interested in how i spend my time?

I frankly do not care how you spend your time, but if you choose to use that time posting on this website I presume you want people to think you are telling the truth.

If you write a book or column, I presume you want to believe what you wrote. Otherwise, why write it? If you cut a record, I presume you want people to listen to it. Otherwise, why record it?

And it you post on a website, I presume you want people to believe you are telling the truth. Otherwise, why post here?

So when you make assertions here, it is only natural that people ask for evidence of them so they can judge if you are telling the truth or not. If you truly, truly, do not care if people think you are telling the truth, and make it a matter of principle NOT to provide evidence that you are telling the truth, then you are admitting you are wasting time posting here and we are wasting time reading your posts.

Is that what you want?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 01:05 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Quote:

Dig, dude?

ROTFLMAO You are hilarious, sickening, grossy so, but still, hilarious.

I wish I was so hilarious...well, I have had good nights and bad nights..stand-up is not that easy in San Francisco, especially when there are 10.000 other Lesbian comics to compete with... grossy though? That's a new one...

Dude, could you explain what grossy means?
0 Replies