Profiles In Liberal Hypocricy

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 08:27 pm
parados wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
What do you think of a person that sets themselves up to make snide little cowardly comments while hiding behind the ignore feature? I think it's funny as hell. Laughing

You seem to know all about snide little cowardly comments LSM.

How do you figure? I don't stutter & I certainly don't hide.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 08:30 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
A 58 year old.... Shocked I didn't know anybody could get that ugly in just 58 years. Shocked

Too funny, wanna post your best pic from when YOU were 58, I have one of you from 2000, how old were you then?

Of course, I wouldn't post it without your permission, nor would I spread vicious lies about you behind your back like you have done to me. The fact is that YOU calling me ugly is hilarious. Of course, you should know ugly, that is, assuming all the mirrors in your home haven't cracked due to the reflection of your image.

You think I talk about you behind your back? Shocked Laughing You only wish you were that important.
rotflmao
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 08:43 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
A 58 year old.... Shocked I didn't know anybody could get that ugly in just 58 years. Shocked

Too funny, wanna post your best pic from when YOU were 58, I have one of you from 2000, how old were you then?

Of course, I wouldn't post it without your permission, nor would I spread vicious lies about you behind your back like you have done to me. The fact is that YOU calling me ugly is hilarious. Of course, you should know ugly, that is, assuming all the mirrors in your home haven't cracked due to the reflection of your image.

You think I talk about you behind your back? Shocked Laughing You only wish you were that important.
rotflmao

Like almost every other member of this community, I wish you would just go away. You aren't a pimple on my pretty little ass.

Yes, you have spread vicious lies about me and I know it. Guess what? I don't care. I just hope your ban at the other forum expires soon so you will have other losers like yourself to hang out with.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 08:53 pm
Well guess what, Idon't feel like granting your wish roxxxxie.
As for spreading lies about you, there's no way for you to prove that because it never happened, like I said, you're just not that important.
Besides, the truth about you that you have posted here about yourself is worse than any lie I could make up, even if I had a notion to.
Your fantasy world has spilled over into your reality.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 08:58 pm
More liberal hypocricy.
Al Gore is the star for this one. Remember he said that he wanted every vote counted the day after election in 2000, then tried to fight the military absentee ballots being counted.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 10:15 pm
Wunner if there's any reason to suspect this thread might be starting to wander back toward its purported topic ... silly as the topic premise might be - after all, without hypocricy there'd be neither politics nor politicians. Pot-kettle-black, all the way around, really.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 10:32 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Wunner if there's any reason to suspect this thread might be starting to wander back toward its purported topic ... silly as the topic premise might be - after all, without hypocricy there'd be neither politics nor politicians. Pot-kettle-black, all the way around, really.

As i said earlier on, on this thread, there are conservative hypocrits as well, I even named two for the poster that asked if liberals were the only hypocrites, but this thread is about liberal hypocrits. They are especially vulnerable to this claim because many of them feel such a superiority to most everyone else, thet they are just a tad better than the average bear.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 10:57 pm
Oh, you betchya - the opposition's poor behavior always is worse than that of folks with whom one aligns oneself - that's politics.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2006 10:13 am
timberlandko wrote:
Oh, you betchya - the opposition's poor behavior always is worse than that of folks with whom one aligns oneself - that's politics.

We all make choices....
0 Replies