Which Will Hurt Obama The Most

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:15 pm
Zippo wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
Which Will Hurt Obama The Most

LSM- Just look at the title of your thread. Just the way you have couched the question, shows your bias, loud and clear.

It's obvious that she (LSM) doesn't want Obama to succeed as President and some people (like me) don't want Bush as President. Whats the problem ?

Shhhh, I'm having fun, let them hiss & spit to their hearts content, it's easier for them than saying anything worthwhile.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:18 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
cyphercat wrote:
Well, gosh, I guess you should ask the mods to move it to the humor forum then. I'm sure you don't want people to continue to be confused and think that you're serious about this thread since you posted it to the wrong forum!

Oh Heavens, would'nt want anything like that to happen. No threads here that don't belong. never, uh uh, nothing like a Possumette thraed or one that was dedicated for the sole purpose of drawing me out, oh no nothing like that ever happens here.
I have a suggestion, maybe you that don't like the thread should just moveon.org.

All righty then, let us cut out the sarcasm: It is absurd to see you try to back pedal with "It was all a joke!". Why bother? Yes, I know your response will be the classic don't-tell-me-what-I-meant-by-my-thread. But come on, seriously, why try to say you were joking?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:21 pm
cyphercat wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
cyphercat wrote:
Well, gosh, I guess you should ask the mods to move it to the humor forum then. I'm sure you don't want people to continue to be confused and think that you're serious about this thread since you posted it to the wrong forum!

Oh Heavens, would'nt want anything like that to happen. No threads here that don't belong. never, uh uh, nothing like a Possumette thraed or one that was dedicated for the sole purpose of drawing me out, oh no nothing like that ever happens here.
I have a suggestion, maybe you that don't like the thread should just moveon.org.

All righty then, let us cut out the sarcasm: It is absurd to see you try to back pedal with "It was all a joke!". Why bother? Yes, I know your response will be the classic don't-tell-me-what-I-meant-by-my-thread. But come on, seriously, why try to say you were joking?

Tell me, what was so negative about what I posted about Obama? that he smokes? His name is Hussein? He's a minority? What? The way you guys are carrying on it seeems that you all think that all three are negatives. Like i said, his biggest negative IMO is that he's a liberal.
Apparently some here find his smoking, his name, & his race a negative.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:25 pm
No, actually I haven't said anything about the negativity (or not) of what you said. I am just wondering why suddenly you said the thread was all a joke.

What part was a joke? When you said you'd have a problem with his name? Or...?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:26 pm
Laughing

Gosh, this is shading into the surreal.

Your topic title is which one will hurt him MOST. Inherent in that -- they'll all hurt him, to varying degrees. Inherent in that -- as factors that will hurt him to varying degrees, they're all negative.

Let me try a thought experiment with you, LSM. I say that oranges are a fruit. Then I say I hate all fruit. Would you be justified in concluding that I hate oranges? How would you react if I responded with, "Now hold on there just one minute, I never said I hated oranges! Don't go putting words in my mouth!"
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:30 pm
cyphercat wrote:
No, actually I haven't said anything about the negativity (or not) of what you said. I am just wondering why suddenly you said the thread was all a joke.

What part was a joke? When you said you'd have a problem with his name? Or...?

The joke is that NONE of it should hurt, My gawd, get a funny bone.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:31 pm
sozobe wrote:
Laughing

Gosh, this is shading into the surreal.

Your topic title is which one will hurt him MOST. Inherent in that -- they'll all hurt him, to varying degrees. Inherent in that -- as factors that will hurt him to varying degrees, they're all negative.

Let me try a thought experiment with you, LSM. I say that oranges are a fruit. Then I say I hate all fruit. Would you be justified in concluding that I hate oranges? How would you react if I responded with, "Now hold on there just one minute, I never said I hated oranges! Don't go putting words in my mouth!"

Over analyze much, do ya?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:32 pm
<raises eyebrow at cyphercat>

Yeah, it's totally obvious, get with the program!

Shocked

Well, this is hopeless. Tootles!
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:35 pm
sozobe wrote:
<raises>

Shocked

Scootin out again, are ya, don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:39 pm
sozobe wrote:
<raises eyebrow at cyphercat>

Shocked

Bother.

I had my second coffee out.

"Insane Inane vs the Indefatigable Intellect".

Coulda been a contender.

Sozobe said "tootles".

I don't think I've ever seen THAT before.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:42 pm
sozobe wrote:
<raises>

Shocked

Pfft, I know, rilly! I mean like, jeeez soz, take a chill pill already.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:43 pm
When I have more time, it can be diverting, but I'm busy enough that it's in the "so not worth it" bin.

Someday I'll do my bulldog impersonation and pursue an LSM unargument/ exercise in silliness 'til the bitter end...
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:44 pm
sozobe wrote:
When I have more time, it can be diverting, but I'm busy enough that it's in the "so not worth it" bin.

Someday I'll do my bulldog impersonation and pursue an LSM unargument/ exercise in silliness 'til the bitter end...

<sigh> I already had the popcorn going...I guess I'll just have to save it for some other time... <schniff>
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 04:43 pm
sozobe wrote:

boy, am i quaking in my boots. you haven't shown anything yet that says you know how to argue, just attack & then scoot
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 04:51 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
sozobe wrote:

boy, am i quaking in my boots. you haven't shown anything yet that says you know how to argue, just attack & then scoot

Your posting attitude indicates that you may have a frog in your bidet. You may want to look into it.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 04:54 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Your posting attitude indicates that you may have a frog in your bidet. You may want to look into it.

Don't confuse her with foreign words - this will only lead to more interlectual flights of fancy ...
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 04:55 pm
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
sozobe wrote:

I am a bit surprised that you use a bidet....just a bit though.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 04:58 pm
What a surprise, I go away for the weekend and LSM is back to her old abusive self.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 04:59 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
What a surprise, I go away for the weekend and LSM is back to her old abusive self.

you were gone? I didn't notice.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 05:00 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

you were gone? I didn't notice.

drunk all weekend?
0 Replies