Which Will Hurt Obama The Most

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 01:50 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Funny how you see these things when it effects someone you like.

You assume an awful lot. I have mentioned a number of times that I am really not sure at this time about what I think about him. At this point, he appears to be a nice guy, with a lot of "smarts" and charisma, but he may be too left leaning for my tastes. Only time, and the other candidates, will tell.

It just amuses me, that two years before the elections, the gurus on A2K are attempting to plant negative thoughts in the minds of people. Personally, I am leaving my options open.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 01:52 pm
Phoenix, You're right on the ball; many are trying awful hard to create negatives against Obama without really knowing him. They're afraid of him for many reasons, but they have so far failed to articulate what that is.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 01:56 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Phoenix, You're right on the ball; many are trying awful hard to create negatives against Obama without really knowing him. They're afraid of him for many reasons, but they have so far failed to articulate what that is.

I haven't seen that which you speak of. It is no different then the other threads on possible pres candidates. Pro's and cons of each.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 01:57 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:

Name one person that has said anything negative about Obama. In the news, here, anyplce....
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 01:58 pm
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2429321#2429321
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 02:01 pm
LSM wrote in the very first post: His chain smoking, his race, or his name, Barak Hussein Obama?
Each of those are a negative in some circles.
Since I'm a smoker, I understand that habit, my family looks like the UN, so his race isn't a problem, now that name, oooh, I might have a peoblem with that.

0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 02:07 pm
I know a couple of nice fellows named Adolf. Never met a Benito, though.

"All hat and no cattle" is a perfectly justified description of W, btw.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 02:14 pm
I am an equal opportunity basher.

I know of one president who would have not been elected dog catcher, if it weren't for his family connections.

I know of another, who never got beyond his "trailer trash" background.

So there! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 02:44 pm

You believe the truths about Obama are negatives? Sorry, i don't see it like that. You're certainly stretching to make what i said a negative, but if that's the best you can do....
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 02:48 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
LSM wrote in the very first post: His chain smoking, his race, or his name, Barak Hussein Obama?
Each of those are a negative in some circles.
Since I'm a smoker, I understand that habit, my family looks like the UN, so his race isn't a problem, now that name, oooh, I might have a peoblem with that.

Yes i did, so what? The most negative thing that I've herad about him is his liberal voting record & while there's nothing wrong wuth that, such as it being a negative, it nothing right IMO.
Keep scratching little one, maybe you'll dig up something.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 02:50 pm
Quote:

LSM- Just look at the title of your thread. Just the way you have couched the question, shows your bias, loud and clear.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 02:59 pm
Phoenix, i want to thank you for telling me what I think, what my intentions were/are, you're so very good at holding out your beacon of gooness & light to show us poor puny underlings the way. How can I ever thank you. Rolling Eyes
The dammed thread was meant as a joke, that's J-O-K-E. You want to get all serious & hysterical, start a thread about Terri Schiavo.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:05 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:

LSM- Just look at the title of your thread. Just the way you have couched the question, shows your bias, loud and clear.

It's obvious that she (LSM) doesn't want Obama to succeed as President and some people (like me) don't want Bush as President. Whats the problem ?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:05 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Phoenix, i want to thank you for telling me what I think, what my intentions were/are, you're so very good at holding out your beacon of gooness & light to show us poor puny underlings the way. How can I ever thank you. Rolling Eyes
The dammed thread was meant as a joke, that's J-O-K-E. You want to get all serious & hysterical, start a thread about Terri Schiavo.

You posted in the Politics forum, not the humour forum.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:06 pm
Well, gosh, I guess you should ask the mods to move it to the humor forum then. I'm sure you don't want people to continue to be confused and think that you're serious about this thread since you posted it to the wrong forum!
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:08 pm
Note to self: Check the author of the thread before opening.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:09 pm
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

& you can tell the difference?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:12 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Well, gosh, I guess you should ask the mods to move it to the humor forum then. I'm sure you don't want people to continue to be confused and think that you're serious about this thread since you posted it to the wrong forum!

Oh Heavens, would'nt want anything like that to happen. No threads here that don't belong. never, uh uh, nothing like a Possumette thraed or one that was dedicated for the sole purpose of drawing me out, oh no nothing like that ever happens here.
I have a suggestion, maybe you that don't like the thread should just moveon.org.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:13 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Note to self: Check the author of the thread before opening.

Yes, by all means, please do.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:13 pm
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

That would put half of Bears comments into the wrong thread and as much as I hate to admit it, I sometimes like to read what our furry friend has to say.
0 Replies