Sexually Frustrated

Treya

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 06:50 pm
Alrighty then. I'll take your word for it nick. :wink:
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 07:10 pm
Hep, There is also an old saying:"Women give sex to get love, men give love to get sex" - and while that is obviously not always the case, I think when women are not in a loving relationship they are more vulnerable to their emotional desires. I think women are more likely to feel they want sex when they really want the comfort of a man's presence, and thus masterbating doesn't always work to free us from our frustrations. I'm not saying your sexual frustrations are invalid, but it might be a deeper feeling of lonliness and having to brave the world solo that is creating these cravings. Believe it or not- I really am a feminist, but this is just what I've observed in my 40+ years of life.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 08:25 pm
GW, That may true up to a point, but age has a way of interfering with the "loving" scenario. Men begin to lose testosterone from about age 50 at one percent every year. At some point, their testosterone changes into a female gene. Nature is nasty, I say!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 08:32 pm
But I have heard of 100 year old men who have fathered children. It only takes one sperm!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 08:59 pm
There are exceptions to most general rules of nature. I just happen to be in the "majority" on this "topic." That I can still enjoy sex at my age is not something I question.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 09:09 pm
Hep, prehaps you should consider getting together with Nimh.

http://www.pehchaan.com/images/graphics/match-maker/mainpage/flashmovie.jpg
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 09:16 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Hep, There is also an old saying:"Women give sex to get love, men give love to get sex" - and while that is obviously not always the case, I think when women are not in a loving relationship they are more vulnerable to their emotional desires. I think women are more likely to feel they want sex when they really want the comfort of a man's presence, and thus masterbating doesn't always work to free us from our frustrations. I'm not saying your sexual frustrations are invalid, but it might be a deeper feeling of lonliness and having to brave the world solo that is creating these cravings. Believe it or not- I really am a feminist, but this is just what I've observed in my 40+ years of life.

Yeah I understand what you are saying GW. Most definitely. I think it's actually a combination of things really. Of course I'm feeling a bit lonely. In the last eight months alone I've lost my husband, moved to a new town where I don't know really anyone, found out I'm going to lose both of my dads to cancer sometime within the next year or so, and decided to walk away from something that has been a huge crutch in my life for 17 years.

Holy crap. Shocked

Is this really my life right now? Geezy petes.

Anyway, so I think loneliness is playing it's part definitely. But there's another side too. I have a new found freedom in that I no longer feel the need to "save" myself for some knight in shining armor, as I once so foolishly believed, and I had a fling with someone who showed me that sex... can actually be good.

Imagine that.

So of course I want some more of that. Mr. Green
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 09:18 pm
dadpad wrote:
Hep, prehaps you should consider getting together with Nimh.

http://www.pehchaan.com/images/graphics/match-maker/mainpage/flashmovie.jpg

Heh... ya think dadpad? :wink:
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 09:19 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
GW, That may true up to a point, but age has a way of interfering with the "loving" scenario. Men begin to lose testosterone from about age 50 at one percent every year. At some point, their testosterone changes into a female gene. Nature is nasty, I say!

This may explain my husbands recent odd behavior. Last week I caught him vacuuming up some doggie hair tumble weeds and this week he actually mentioned that he liked the new curtains I hung up, but suggested tie backs to let in more light. Previously I would have bet that he didn't know where the vacuum was stored and he certainly never noticed curtains, with or without ties. I accused him of turning gay, I guess he was just leaking testosterone.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 09:51 pm
And now for the freakiest part of all of this.

I just remembered a dream I had about a year ago.

I was standing on the ocean shore trying to watch the sunset. I couldn't see it very well though because there was a storm off in the distance. Really dark clouds. Very ominous looking. Yet the ocean was calm. Just really light waves lapping at my feet. All the sudden I noticed the water wasn't touching my feet anymore, and I watched it being pulled back into the ocean. Farther and farther, and I thought, "What the heck..." And then there it was. A 30 ft wave coming right at me and I was frozen in my place. It happened so fast there was no time to react. The force of it as it hit me was absolutely indescribable. I remember the sensations I was feeling. The water hitting my face, going up my nose, pulling me back, but somehow I didn't move. My feet stayed planted right where they were. And as the wave passed and the water began to recede again I realized I was still standing and I woke up.

Shocked
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 10:06 pm
heh... I think I just killed my own thread.

It's all good though cause I just totally freaked myself out anyway.

I need a distraction. Hmmm... where shall I go?

I think I'll go see what's up in S&R Cool
0 Replies