Sexually Frustrated

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 04:39 pm
once a week? grounds for homicide

christmas and birthday? grounds for suicide.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 04:40 pm
Come to California, where the geography and weather offers more in our state than most countries.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 04:41 pm
Well, nine minutes since she last posted. That means that either Kicky's arrived, or she's found that stack of new batteries she'd stored away somewhere.

If it's the Kicky option, heph should be back here in no more than a minute or so.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 04:42 pm
Mine is much better than twice a year. Wink
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 04:42 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Birthdays and bloody Christmas is what's on offer in the UK.

Methinks I shall move to the good ol' US of A.

Whooo sucks to be you LE. I can sympathize. *sigh*

cicerone imposter wrote:
Lord Elpus wrote: Once a week?.....Once a bloody week?

Are ALL you Americans sex maniacs?

hey, I'm American, and once a week would be fantastic, but it hasn't been that way for decades...

Awwww...
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 04:43 pm
Yep...it was the Kicky option, methinks.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 04:45 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
once a week? grounds for homicide

christmas and birthday? grounds for suicide.

LOL Now why is it that I can't seem to find a man with a high sex drive? Maybe I need to start looking at younger men eh?

cicerone imposter wrote:
Come to California, where the geography and weather offers more in our state than most countries.

No joke about that!

Lord Ellpus wrote:
Well, nine minutes since she last posted. That means that either Kicky's arrived, or she's found that stack of new batteries she'd stored away somewhere.

If it's the Kicky option, heph should be back here in no more than a minute or so.

How would you know LE? Did you and kicky have something going we didn't know about? :wink:

Lord Ellpus wrote:
Yep...it was the Kicky option, methinks.

Naaa... I think he might be standing me up... *sigh*
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 04:49 pm
No sign of Barumbo either. I've been standing at the window looking out and waiting...

Oh wait... did kicky say he needed a ride from the airport?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 04:53 pm
hephzibah wrote:

How would you know LE? Did you and kicky have something going we didn't know about? :wink:

I was his agent for that photo shoot he took part in, when they wanted someone to represent that new marital aid....what was it called now.?.....
.... oh yes, the "Rampant Gerbil".

Guaranteed to conk out after one minute and thirty seconds, and leaving the recipient totally frustrated, their slogan was "Hey, I may be small and short lived, but at least I fit in your handbag".

Sales weren't very good, if I remember correctly......
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 04:55 pm
Awww poor kicky. It's probably a good thing he's on a plane on his way here then. He might be embarrassed by you sharing that.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 05:14 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I was his agent for that photo shoot he took part in, when they wanted someone to represent that new marital aid....what was it called now.?.....
.... oh yes, the "Rampant Gerbil".

Interesting little sidenote: The Rampant Gerbil was invented and marketed by Ellpus Novelty Products, LLC, a company that Ellpus ran from his basement for several years before he went on to fame and fortune as a male wet nurse. I believe he tested and perfected the Rampant Gerbil for years before he finally went public with the idea.

And, if I'm not mistaken, "Rampant Gerbil" was actually Ellpus' knickname in high school.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 05:18 pm
Hey! I thought you were on your way already!

LOL

Poor LE. That must have been very damaging to his self-esteem.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 05:22 pm
I'm typing on my laptop from my seat here on the plane.

Lucky for me I just happened to get the urge to shave my nads last night. You are in for a smooth ride, my friend!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 05:25 pm
Heph, keep in mind that while I probably can't dance as well as Barumbo, I'm a far better dresser. And I don't smoke, so my breath is probably better than Kicky's (except for my addiction to garlic).
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 05:28 pm
kickycan wrote:
I'm typing on my laptop from my seat here on the plane.

Lucky for me I just happened to get the urge to shave my nads last night. You are in for a smooth ride, my friend!

Whew... what a relief... I thought you were going to stand me up! Whoo hoo! This IS my lucky day! I wonder what possesed you to do that? LOL

JLNobody wrote:
Heph, keep in mind that while I probably can't dance as well as Barumbo, I'm a far better dresser. And I don't smoke, so my breath is probably better than Kicky's (except for my addiction to garlic).

LOL you have an addiction to garlic? Well... hmmm kicky is already on his way... think you can beat him here?

hahaha! Just kidding kicky. :wink:
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 05:35 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:

Once a week?.....Once a bloody week?

Once a week would be a slow period..

you wanna come over ............?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 05:45 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:

Would I be allowed to keep my socks on? Seeing as it's almost winter, an' all.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 05:59 pm
Heck, Shewolf wouldn't mind if you kept your boots on. After all, she lives in Texas.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 06:04 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:

Would I be allowed to keep my socks on? Seeing as it's almost winter, an' all.

I'm hurt LE. Didn't you tell me you just washed your kilt? Boo hoo... It must be because of that thread a few months ago that Gus did where he put up a pic of shewolfnm! Harumph!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 06:45 pm
Let shewolf have fun with Lord Ellpus. You have Kicky coming on a jet and JLN driving Barumbo in Gustav's truck.
0 Replies