Sexually Frustrated

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 06:49 pm
Oh yeah... I guess I might be pretty busy tonight after all. Best wishes LE. :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 06:50 pm
I might have answered this except for a several page foray into jokesville.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 06:50 pm
Well, go ahead osso. I'd like to hear what you have to say. I can set aside all the joking. Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 06:53 pm
Well, there are all these slaverers...
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 06:54 pm
slaverers?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 06:59 pm
Droolers.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 07:03 pm
Barumbo just called me. The conversation went something like this...

"Hello"

"Gustav! Barumbo here. I think I did something very bad. I could not find Hep's house and I was running up and down the sidewalk in a frenzy and I was so horny, Gustav, that I was ready to explode. Squirrel run by and I try to catch because I need to release. Squirrel get away. I going crazy and then I see guy walking down street with sign on shirt that says, 'Hello, my name is Kicky.' I grab him and pound like madman until I am sated, then throw my head back and release primal scream. Kicky man look at me and say, "What the f-?" Now he follow me everywhere, Gustav, tug on sleeve, say 'Again, Barumbo...again?'. How do I get rid of Kicky Man, Gustav?"

"Let him hang around, Barumbo. He won't hurt you. Maybe if you find Hep you can do the both of them."

"But me lose interest in Kicky Man, Gustav. Not same as Hep. Not as pretty."

"Throw him under a passing truck then. Is that an option?"

"Yes, Gustav. Many trucks. Much traffic."

At the point I heard a voice, "Hey! Hey! Put me down you freak! What the hell are you.."

Then I heard squealing brakes, a sickening thud, and the phone went dead.

I'm waiting for Barumbo to call back so I can find out what happened.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 07:22 pm
Oh no! Not kicky! NO NO NO! Crying or Very sad

I thought I'd at least get a minute and a half out of him first! Darn that Barumbo! Tell him the deals off Gus. What am I to do now??? *sigh*

Droolers... hmmm...

Does that then make me a droolie? LOL

I am the one who started all this. Razz

Seriously though osso, I would like to hear what you have to say. You could PM me. I just can't respond back. Cool
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 08:04 pm
heph,

I'm still puzzling over how it can be possible that you're not in a relationship, and not having one night stands, yet still managing to get it once a week!
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 08:07 pm
I was having a fling for the last two months or so. But that was abruptly ended a week ago. Hence the once a week statement. :wink:
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 08:13 pm
Haha ok I got it...so, if we asked how often you were getting laid 5 seconds after the deed was done, you'd say "every 5 seconds"? Very Happy

Perhaps we should switch to a time-weighted average
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 08:18 pm
Hardy har har. Actually nobody asked specifically now did they? :wink: LOL
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 08:52 pm
Geeez... is it really THAT shocking?
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 08:59 pm
hephzibah wrote:
Geeez... is it really THAT shocking?

For someone who's not in a relationship, it would be, yes...that would be quite a lot of "casual encounters". For someone who is in a relationship, it is expected.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 09:17 pm
Really? You think so? Hmmm that's interesting. Well... a lot of my thinking is still quite influenced by the last 17 years of my life. Though I may "think" about a one night stand occasionally I really just don't have the gumption to follow through on it. There's too many risks involved, concerning STD's anyway. You just don't know where that person has been, who they've been with, how many people they've been with, if they've been careful... Yeah... I think entirely too much for a one night stand.

So... I had an opportunity to have sex with no strings attached for a while. A rare but still very real opportunity. I believe I mentioned considering it in one form or fashion a few months ago. I wasn't really sure if I could pull it off. Being a woman and all you know how emotionally attached we can get sometimes. *sigh* Funny thing is... when it was time to go... well... it was time to go... no problem. I got my needs met for a while. I didn't have to sleep with someone I didn't know in order to do that... and emotionally I'm just fine with that. Unfortunately, my body is not quite caught up with my thinking at this point I guess. Razz

I seriously doubt, no matter how badly my hormones are screaming, that I would be able to pull off a one night stand with someone I had just met. All I really wanted was someone to be there once in a while. Stay the night. Have someone next to bed in me, and remember just how good that feels. Without having all the extra baggage of a relationship. Where's this going? How long is it going to last? Does he really love me? Blah blah blah... Hmmm I think the correct term for that is a "booty call". LOL I prefer friends with benefits though. It just sounds so much kinder.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 09:24 pm
hephzibah wrote:
I
All I really wanted was someone to be there once in a while. Stay the night. Have someone next to bed in me, and remember just how good that feels. Without having all the extra baggage of a relationship. Where's this going? How long is it going to last? Does he really love me? Blah blah blah... Hmmm I think the correct term for that is a "booty call". LOL I prefer friends with benefits though. It just sounds so much kinder.

What you really need is a big cuddly dog. Unconditional love and you don't have to remind them to put the toilet seat down.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 09:31 pm
Yeah, I hear you on all that heph. I don't think you're crazy or wrong to feel that way.

GW, The problem with dogs is people get really freaked out when they find out you've been sleeping with them.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 09:51 pm
I have a dog. He's cuddly, but it's just not the same. I don't mind the toilet seat... Well... so long as I don't fall in, in the middle of the night. That irks me a bit. But it's a forgivable sin. Hehehe... I'm sad that he's gone because though it wasn't a "relationship" he was a good listener and he really taught me a lot about myself and life, and well... sex. It's really not how I had always perceived it. It can actually be fun. Shocked Imagine that.

I don't look for unconditional or perfect though. I look for real. That's all I really care about. Another reason why a one night stand doesn't work for me. I don't want or need to hear a bunch of "lines" to get me into bed. Things they think I want to hear. For me that takes away my value. I'm not a piece of meat. I don't mind flirting, joking around, and such, but in reality. Naaa... I think I deserve better than that, and so does he. *shrugs* I hope that's not conceited or arrogant, it's just how I feel.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 09:52 pm
I've some opinions on all this. Will post tomorrow.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 10:29 pm
Ok osso. I'll be looking for it. Smile

One last thing before I call it a night. I don't remember exactly what I said a few months ago, but it was something along the lines of wanting to try it out to see if I could break off that looming feeling of "commitment" to my husband. Feeling like he had control over that one thing as long as he withheld the divorce from me. Meaning that I couldn't sleep with anyone until the divorce was final. It actually worked for me. However, I also realize that I really got very lucky with that situation, because he was actually looking for the exact same thing as me. No huge emotional commitment. No specified "dates".

No one's feeling were hurt, it was there for when it was there and it was something we both needed at the time. However we were both free to go at any time too. We were very open and communicated about everything. I really don't think something like that is probably all to easy to come across. It seems like someones emotions almost always get in there and complicate things at some point. I'm still kind of in shock that I didn't get more emotionally involved. It would have been really easy to. He almost looked hurt when he broke the news to me that he was getting back with his ex and I was like, "Ok."

He got really quiet for a few minutes and I asked him if he was ok. He was like, "Yeah, I just can't believe you are still here and not freaking out completely. I was expecting you to either get up and walk out or pitch a fit of some sort and call me a bastard at least." LOL I was like, "Well, we said from the start we wouldn't get emotionally attached, right? And I didn't. Surprise!" I wish him the best. I really do. And if he called me today and needed anything, I'd do it if I could, because I care about him. But life is what it is. You take it and run with it, or roll around in the mire and wish things were different. I tend to do a little of both I suppose.

I don't know what's next. I highly doubt I'll find another fling like that. So basically I'm "non" screwed at this point and will remain so unless something similar comes along. LOL I suppose the hormones will cease eventually. *sigh*

Edit:

Though honestly speaking here I do wish there was someone there some nights to just hold me and tell me it's all going to be ok. His timing did kind of suck in that aspect. He has no clue about any of the other stuff going on. I don't dare tell him because I don't want to risk messing up what he's got going on with his ex.
0 Replies