Americans United for Separation of Church and State

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 02:03 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
Phoenix, Some of are thinking this SLM is Massagatto.

I don't know who this poster is, but he/she is definitely not a newbie! [/b]

Actually I am new to this board, but I think you & I have met someplace else. "BS OM"
Now I'll say this again, if anyone believes that I am a reincarnated poster then by all means, report me.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 02:21 pm
Reporting is not necessary; your posts tells all.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 02:23 pm
LoneStarMadam- You are certainly entitled to your opinions.
Differences are what discussions are all about. As long as a member posts in accordance with the TOS, I have no problem.
[/b]
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 02:52 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Reporting is not necessary; your posts tells all.

Apparently not.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 02:56 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
LoneStarMadam- You are certainly entitled to your opinions.
Differences are what discussions are all about. As long as a member posts in accordance with the TOS, I have no problem.
[/b]

Is accusing one of being a former poster here acceptable? I'm not that familiar with TOS on this board. If being a reincarnated poster (one that has been banned maybe) is against TOS, then those that are accusing me of such could easily find out by reporting me. However, I don't believe that those posters believe that i am other than who I say I am, they just post that crap because they're incapable of posting anything of any worth. Childish prattle.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:01 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
I'm not that familiar with TOS on this board.

But you should:

http://i9.tinypic.com/2r5q3ab.jpg
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:07 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
I'm not that familiar with TOS on this board.

But you should:

http://i9.tinypic.com/2r5q3ab.jpg

Yes, I should.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:22 pm
The more one reads LSM, the more one thinks he is BernardR.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:24 pm
Advocate wrote:

Gosh, you have had a lot of intelligent posters, what happened to them? lmoao
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 04:03 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Advocate wrote:

Gosh, you have had a lot of intelligent posters, what happened to them? lmoao

be happy to discuss that with you after you've answered at least one of the topic related questions i asked you several pages back.

so far all you seem to be into is shooting spitballs.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 04:18 pm
DTOM, gee, I guess I must've missed your question, as you seem to have missed some of mine. If you care to ask it again, I'll do my best to answer.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 04:19 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
talk72000 wrote:
It is in the church's best interest to keep the sacred separate from the secular.

A church is for everyone. Myabe Barry Lynns church doesn't believe that everyone should be welcomed, but that is not the teaching of Jesus Christ.
The first amendment guarantees us "freedom OF religion", not freedom FROM religion.

Maybe this is one you missed DTOM.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 04:20 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:
LoneStarMadam- Jesus Christ??? I don't know whether you have noticed, but Christianity is NOT the only religion on this earth. How would you feel if your kids were obliged to read from the Koran in a public school?

I would not have a problem with any religious book being taught from or read in school. I mention JC because He is the one I pray to.

Here's another
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 04:22 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:

A church is for everyone.

... who chooses it, of course.

It isn't for forcing on anyone, ever.

Cycloptichorn

Did I say that people should be forced to attend church? No, I don't believe I did.

The use of religious teachings and documents in school is roughly akin to forcing kids to attend church; thus the original article in the thread.

Religion has no place in schools whatsoever. None. The place for religion is a church/equivalent.

Cycloptichorn

What is the problem with teaching or reading religious literature in schools? Schools celebrate black history month, Christmas, etc, etc.. Is there any danger of kids becoming black because black history is taught? Or becoming Christian because Christmas is a federal holiday & recognized in schools? Then too, you do realize what the first Thanksgiving was about, right?

& one more, there are more, if you care to look for them. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 07:05 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
talk72000 wrote:
It is in the church's best interest to keep the sacred separate from the secular.

A church is for everyone. Myabe Barry Lynns church doesn't believe that everyone should be welcomed, but that is not the teaching of Jesus Christ.
The first amendment guarantees us "freedom OF religion", not freedom FROM religion.

Maybe this is one you missed DTOM.

it's not a question. it's a statement.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 07:06 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:
LoneStarMadam- Jesus Christ??? I don't know whether you have noticed, but Christianity is NOT the only religion on this earth. How would you feel if your kids were obliged to read from the Koran in a public school?

I would not have a problem with any religious book being taught from or read in school. I mention JC because He is the one I pray to.

Here's another

not my post or question.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 07:10 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:

A church is for everyone.

... who chooses it, of course.

It isn't for forcing on anyone, ever.

Cycloptichorn

Did I say that people should be forced to attend church? No, I don't believe I did.

The use of religious teachings and documents in school is roughly akin to forcing kids to attend church; thus the original article in the thread.

Religion has no place in schools whatsoever. None. The place for religion is a church/equivalent.

Cycloptichorn

What is the problem with teaching or reading religious literature in schools? Schools celebrate black history month, Christmas, etc, etc.. Is there any danger of kids becoming black because black history is taught? Or becoming Christian because Christmas is a federal holiday & recognized in schools? Then too, you do realize what the first Thanksgiving was about, right?

& one more, there are more, if you care to look for them. Rolling Eyes

also not my posts or questions.

i'm not into wasting time reposting my questions or previous requests that you answer them.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 08:26 pm
WHAT??? They're MY posts!!!!!!!!!
You said basically that i had not posted anything of substance, I showed you that I did!!!!! I also asked you to repeat your question because I sure am not going to look for it!!!!!!!Your question must not have been of any worth.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 09:32 pm
whatever....
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 10:32 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
whatever....

That's it? After the bellyaching, that's it? whatever?
Remind me not to respond to anymore pf your insults. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies