Americans United for Separation of Church and State

Setanta

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 03:08 pm
That doesn't change the fact that none of them were American. They all entered legally--they stayed beyond the visa expirations, however.

Baldimo thought he could weasel out of his stupid statement by saying he only referred to the United States, and then asked when christians had gone out in the streets to kill people for religious reasons. So i asked when was the last time American Muslims had done that.

I was pointing out that September 11th didn't count, because the perps were not Americans.

I am not surprised that you missed that, though.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 03:10 pm
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Not all of the suicide/murdereous 911 terrorists were here illegally.

Yes, or course, we all know that 1 million per month came across the mexican border.

You're making light of a very serious subject.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 03:22 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

Yes, or course, we all know that 1 million per month came across the mexican border.

Oops, forgive me, for a moment I forgot who I was. Do you ever have that problem?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 04:15 pm
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

Oops, forgive me, for a moment I forgot who I was. Do you ever have that problem?

Not when it comes to remembering that I'm an American & realize that our open borders are like a ticking time bomb, not when it comes to our open borders & living near the USA/Mexico border.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 04:32 pm
A "ticking time bomb?" You'd better report that to Bush and our congress, quick.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 04:52 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
A "ticking time bomb?" You'd better report that to Bush and our congress, quick.

You apparently haven't kept up....
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 06:52 pm
Oh, I've kept up, all right. It's you who's shouting fire!
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 08:15 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
kept up you'd not be condoning nor laughing about the open borfers....unless of course you're one that came across the border, is that it?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 08:21 pm
You're about as ig..... as they come. Your assumptions explains a whole lot about you; you have a tiny brain.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 08:38 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
kept up you'd not be condoning nor laughing about the open borfers....unless of course you're one that came across the border, is that it?
Usually there is a line that separates the stupid from the ignorant, you have made that line invisible.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 09:25 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
You're about as ig..... as they come. Your assumptions explains a whole lot about you; you have a tiny brain.

You're the one that can't spell ignorant Rolling Eyes
IF you do live in Silicon Valley then dude, you sure don't get out much....unless you're....naw.... are you?
What is it about ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT that you don't understand? Are you that unconcerned with other laws of this country?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 09:26 pm
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
Usually there is a line that separates the stupid from the ignorant, you have made that line invisible.

OMG, if you can tell it, it must be true. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 10:59 pm
LSM = Massogato?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 11:03 pm
Eigo-o hanashimasu-ka?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 12:04 am
talk, A distinct possibility.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 12:19 am
Setanta wrote:
That doesn't change the fact that none of them were American. They all entered legally--they stayed beyond the visa expirations, however.

Baldimo thought he could weasel out of his stupid statement by saying he only referred to the United States, and then asked when christians had gone out in the streets to kill people for religious reasons. So i asked when was the last time American Muslims had done that.

I was pointing out that September 11th didn't count, because the perps were not Americans.

I am not surprised that you missed that, though.

Let's stop all this bickering and insulting and get back to the last important point made. This one.

That is a great point about America Setanta. We are a successful nation IN SPITE of all the religions in America. Our notions of freedom, tolerence, diversity, and peace are so strong that all of the intolorance, exclusionary, restrictive practices of the various religions cannot break us down.

If there is a god, and any of these religions are his, then he can **** off, because it's a huge mind-game that bastard is playing on humanity.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 06:20 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Eigo-o hanashimasu-ka?

Could you please explain this post. You've done a language shift here and I'm curious as to why you have and why you chose that particular language.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 08:13 am
blatham wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Eigo-o hanashimasu-ka?

Could you please explain this post. You've done a language shift here and I'm curious as to why you have and why you chose that particular language.

I was simply answering with a question in Japanese because I did not & still do not know what massogato is, it appears to be an Asian word/term. If another poster posts a [/I]foreign word to me, I will answer in kind.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 08:17 am
And what does that Japanese line translate to?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 08:20 am
do you speak japanese?
0 Replies