John Kerry - what a dork

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 01:27 pm
72% of U.S. Troops Want Out of Iraq Within One Year72 percent said that U.S. troops should be pulled out within one year. Of those, 29 percent said they should withdraw "immediately." [NYT, 2/28/06]
American Progress has a plan that will drawdown the U.S. troop presence in Iraq within one year. If the troops support it, why can't their Commander-in-Chief?

UPDATE: Zogby poll results here.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 01:30 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
72% of U.S. Troops Want Out of Iraq Within One Year72 percent said that U.S. troops should be pulled out within one year. Of those, 29 percent said they should withdraw "immediately." [NYT, 2/28/06]
American Progress has a plan that will drawdown the U.S. troop presence in Iraq within one year. If the troops support it, why can't their Commander-in-Chief?

UPDATE: Zogby poll results here.

So,944 people is now ALL of the US Military?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 01:31 pm
You're just plain dumb.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 01:36 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
You're just plain dumb.

Nope,just holding you to the same standard you want to hold others to.

You said that the majority of our soldiers (over 70%) want us to get out of Iraq.
You also said that they polled 944 soldieres.
Now,that is less then 1% of the soldiers in Iraq,and since there are over 2,000,000 members of our armed forces (including the NG and reserves),944 is such a miniscule number as to be totally irrelevent.

So,how can 944 represent 2,000,000?

Do you have a problem with being held to the same standard you demand from others?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 01:37 pm
mm, You continue to show your ignorance. Stop while you are behind.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 01:48 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
mm, You continue to show your ignorance. Stop while you are behind.

Actually,your stupidity is shown everytime you mention the military,how it works,what soldiers think,or anything else about the military.

So,as long as you dont try and talk about the military,I wont point out your mistakes and stupidity.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 02:17 pm
Buncha stupidity going on in this thread over the last several posts - and it isn't coming from just one member, its a "Usual Suspects" deal. Idiocy knows no ideology.

Some concepts seem irresolvably beyond the grasp of some folks Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 02:38 pm
Oh yeah? Well you're a poopityhead!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 02:58 pm
Oh my god please.... not the poopity head retort.... anything but that... totally indefensible... kicky you machevellian bastard you
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 05:46 pm
kickycan wrote:
Oh yeah? Well you're a poopityhead!

Nah.

Pooh, generally speaking, is brownish.....he's a BALD eagle (ie white headed).

He's a GUANO head!

Which is more appropriate really, anyway.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 06:43 pm
Hah! I haven't heard that guano word for a long time...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 06:45 pm
kicky, See what you started? Wink
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 05:28 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
blatham wrote:
Rex... you are way way behind on this one.

Meth. That's the drug of choice now. If you want your sodomizing with a male prostitute to have a real zip to it, then let Ted Haggard point the way for you. Ted listens to Jesus. Apparently, you turned off the Jesus frequency back in the 80s.

Please refer to my post right before this one re: my morning coffee. Love me or hate me, I'm always right there setting and establishing the trends.
This meth thing of course is just nostalgia for me, having been there done that in the 70's. Everything old is new again. Rex, do try to keep up.

bp

If you ever get yourself around to this edge of the collapsing universe, we can share stories. Given the come-down associated with this particular pharmaceutical, and given its conjoinment with a night of enthusastic buggery, it startles the mind to imagine the degree of self-loathing our poor evangelist must have felt the next day.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 08:18 am
Good thing that Kerry wasn't elected. Just think, we would have had a leader so inarticulate that he couldn't give a coherent statement. He would be so stubborn that he refused to change course even when faced with overwhelming evidence he was totally wrong.

My, how lucky we were.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 08:37 am
Advocate wrote:
Good thing that Kerry wasn't elected. Just think, we would have had a leader so inarticulate that he couldn't give a coherent statement. He would be so stubborn that he refused to change course even when faced with overwhelming evidence he was totally wrong.

My, how lucky we were.

oh... wait.... nevermind
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 08:37 am
Advocate wrote:

My, how lucky we were.

oh... wait.... nevermind
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 08:38 am
Advocate wrote:

My, how lucky we were.

oh... wait.... nevermind
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 08:44 am
Kerry's screwups have not killed anyone.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 08:44 am
BPB
BPB are you celebrating early? Drunk Drunk Drunk

BBB Laughing
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 10:50 am
Advocate wrote:
Kerry's screwups have not killed anyone.

You might wanna let Dith Pran know that - I'm sure it'll make him feel better.
0 Replies