1
   

John Kerry - what a dork

 
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 03:05 pm
cjhsa wrote:
No, I rely solely on A2K for news and information. Didn't you know that?

Rolling Eyes


you forgot Field and Stream.....
0 Replies
 
cjhsa
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 03:06 pm
Only because there are no solunar tables posted on A2K.
0 Replies
 
kickycan
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 03:13 pm
Re: John Kerry - what a dork
McGentrix wrote:
Remember, most of you voted for him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLuMWiQ6r2o




Given the choice between a dorky elitist snob and an incompetent talking chimp, I'll take the snob every time.
0 Replies
 
DontTreadOnMe
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 03:16 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
No, I rely solely on A2K for news and information. Didn't you know that?

Rolling Eyes


you forgot Field and Stream.....


an' soldier of fortune.
0 Replies
 
DrewDad
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 03:31 pm
As a decorated veteran, I suspect Kerry is a better authority on those in uniform than GWB, Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, et al. who never served and/or never saw combat.

I take his comment to mean: be smart, stay out of combat.
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 03:44 pm
DrewDad wrote:
As a decorated veteran, I suspect Kerry is a better authority on those in uniform than GWB, Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, et al. who never served and/or never saw combat.

I take his comment to mean: be smart, stay out of combat.


you hate america don't you you big liberal pussy....
0 Replies
 
cjhsa
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 03:50 pm
Some comments from the Youtube video:

"I just thank God he isn't a Canadian!" (this one has to hit home for Intrepid)

"John Kerry was waiting for the October surprise, and he's it. Surprise, dumbass. You just cost your party the election."
0 Replies
 
mysteryman
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 05:05 pm
DrewDad wrote:
As a decorated veteran, I suspect Kerry is a better authority on those in uniform than GWB, Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, et al. who never served and/or never saw combat.

I take his comment to mean: be smart, stay out of combat.


Then using your logic,I am a better authority on the men and women serving in Iraq or Afghianistan because I was in both places,and recieved a purple heart.

Since you werent in either place,you are not qualified as an authority either.
That is the logic you are using,so it must also apply to you.

Kerry made a completely stupid,assinine comment about the troops in Iraq,and every dem candidate for office from now till the election should be asked to either repudiate it or support it.

I can almost bet how they will answer.

BTW,why isnt Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid repudiating Kerry's statement?
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 05:23 pm
Apparently John (3 months in Vietnam) Kerry needed no real education only money and a name and a few documented scrapes to weasel out of his military duty. Oh, and marry a rich woman to hide behind should have been his next remark to these college students.

Words of wisdom to live comfortably by.

He should know... It take brains to dodge war with purple hearts, paid off military officials and hoodwink the public, dazzle them with your brains instead of your guts.

John Kerry's remarks were meant to cause doubt in the US soldiers mind and psyche. They were meant to foster treason as his own treason has demonstrated. Meaning if you are smart you will commit treason...

Some of these soldiers have been WILLINGLY fighting in Iraq they have been injured with more than a small (boo boo) scrape. They have boldly and with REAL courage demanded to remain in Iraq regardless to serve their country with honor and LOYAL heroism.

Even the American Legion has demanded an apology from John Kerry.

NOW LOOK WHO CAN'T ADMIT TO THEIR MISTAKES MR. FLIP FLOP???

Kerry has rationalized his remarks that were plainly pre-scripted by the democraps thinks tanks to foster treason.
0 Replies
 
DrewDad
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 05:31 pm
mysteryman wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
As a decorated veteran, I suspect Kerry is a better authority on those in uniform than GWB, Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, et al. who never served and/or never saw combat.

I take his comment to mean: be smart, stay out of combat.


Then using your logic,I am a better authority on the men and women serving in Iraq or Afghianistan because I was in both places,and recieved a purple heart.

An easy claim to make. Especially anonymously on the Internet.

mysteryman wrote:
Since you werent in either place,you are not qualified as an authority either.

I never claimed to be one.
0 Replies
 
mysteryman
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 05:34 pm
DrewDad wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
As a decorated veteran, I suspect Kerry is a better authority on those in uniform than GWB, Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, et al. who never served and/or never saw combat.

I take his comment to mean: be smart, stay out of combat.


Then using your logic,I am a better authority on the men and women serving in Iraq or Afghianistan because I was in both places,and recieved a purple heart.

An easy claim to make. Especially anonymously on the Internet.

mysteryman wrote:
Since you werent in either place,you are not qualified as an authority either.

I never claimed to be one.


Any time you want I will be glad to provide you with a copy of my DD-214
0 Replies
 
nimh
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 05:44 pm
I was going to say, finally something McG and I can agree on: Kerry is a dork (and the less attention paid him the better).

But then I read this bit that Tico so helpfully posted, and I suddenly actually found myself nodding with him a couple of times, and even grinning in agreement the one time..

Ticomaya wrote:
And this is Kerry's response to the understandable uproar over that comment (from johnkerry.com):

Quote:
Senator John Kerry issued the following statement in response to White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, assorted right wing nut-jobs, and right wing talk show hosts desperately distorting Kerry's comments about President Bush to divert attention from their disastrous record:

"If anyone thinks a veteran would criticize the more than 140,000 heroes serving in Iraq and not the president who got us stuck there, they're crazy. This is the classic G.O.P. playbook. I'm sick and tired of these despicable Republican attacks that always seem to come from those who never can be found to serve in war, but love to attack those who did.

I'm not going to be lectured by a stuffed suit White House mouthpiece standing behind a podium, or doughy Rush Limbaugh, who no doubt today will take a break from belittling Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease to start lying about me just as they have lied about Iraq. It disgusts me that these Republican hacks, who have never worn the uniform of our country lie and distort so blatantly and carelessly about those who have.

The people who owe our troops an apology are George W. Bush and Dick Cheney who misled America into war and have given us a Katrina foreign policy that has betrayed our ideals, killed and maimed our soldiers, and widened the terrorist threat instead of defeating it. These Republicans are afraid to debate veterans who live and breathe the concerns of our troops, not the empty slogans of an Administration that sent our brave troops to war without body armor.

Bottom line, these Republicans want to debate straw men because they're afraid to debate real men. And this time it won't work because we're going to stay in their face with the truth and deny them even a sliver of light for their distortions. No Democrat will be bullied by an administration that has a cut and run policy in Afghanistan and a stand still and lose strategy in Iraq."

"these Republicans want to debate straw men because they're afraid to debate real men"

Sure seems like it often enough..
0 Replies
 
snood
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 05:44 pm
DD214 - Discharge/Separation Papers

It's always been a sure sign of a dork to me - someone who likes to speak in acronyms that he's sure everone isn't familiar with...
0 Replies
 
nimh
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 05:47 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Some comments from the Youtube video:

"John Kerry was waiting for the October surprise, and he's it.

OK, that was funny too.

But..

cjhsa wrote:
Surprise, dumbass. You just cost your party the election."

Fuhgeddaboutit. What John Kerry says will catch any non-Republican voter's attention for about exactly ten seconds and a shrug.
0 Replies
 
mysteryman
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 05:47 pm
snood wrote:
DD214 - Discharge/Separation Papers

It's always been a sure sign of a dork to me - someone who likes to speak in acronyms that he's sure everone isn't familiar with...


Well,since my post wasnt addressed to you,then it didnt matter.
And since you knew what I was talking about,your point is irrelevant.
0 Replies
 
revel
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 05:49 pm
Not discounting the fact there are some people who join the military because they want to rather than a way to get ahead. A larger majority are those in the lower income racket who can't afford to go to college.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/363523p-309512c.html



Having said that, it was a stupid remark for Kerry to make in this patriotic political climate. But I really doubt it makes any difference in the way people are going to vote November 7.
0 Replies
 
snood
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 05:53 pm
It was stupid.
And I don't think it will make any difference, either.
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 06:07 pm
snood wrote:
It was stupid.
And I don't think it will make any difference, either.


You don't think that dems who have loved ones in Iraq are going to agree with Kerry that their friends and family are stupid?
0 Replies
 
dyslexia
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 06:08 pm
RexRed wrote:
snood wrote:
It was stupid.
And I don't think it will make any difference, either.


You don't think that dems who have loved ones in Iraq are going to agree with Kerry that their friends and family are stupid?

They are stupid.
0 Replies
 
Cycloptichorn
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 06:09 pm
RexRed wrote:
snood wrote:
It was stupid.
And I don't think it will make any difference, either.


You don't think that dems who have loved ones in Iraq are going to agree with Kerry that their friends and family are stupid?


I'm sorry, did Kerry say 'if you go to Iraq, you are stupid?'

You guys are too funny, really. It just goes to show that if you throw a dog a bone, it'll bite every time

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/13/2022 at 07:26:41