John Kerry - what a dork

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 11:16 am
Remember, most of you voted for him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLuMWiQ6r2o

This is one video every single American should see - over and over and over again.

(Oh, yeah, this is post 12345... yay!)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 20,022 • Replies: 484
No top replies

old europe

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 11:21 am
Re: John Kerry - what a dork
McGentrix wrote:
(Oh, yeah, this is post 12345... yay!)

Congratulations!
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 11:25 am
I wonder if he would make the same public statement about people in a welfare line.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 11:27 am
Seems to me that there was some editing done there, McGentrix.

Play fair.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 11:32 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Seems to me that there was some editing done there, McGentrix.

Play fair.

Nope, that how it was.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 11:46 am
Michael Moore attempted to show the complete idiocy of George W. Bush in all it's raging glory but people STILL voted for him! The Republicans have been embroiled in myriad sex scandals and hypocrisy yet people STILL vote for them! I guess there's just no understanding Joe voters mind, eh McG?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 11:46 am
From John McCain...

"FLASH: McCain Calls On Kerry To Apologize
Tue Oct 31 2006 11:43:14 ET

Senator Kerry owes an apology to the many thousands of Americans serving in Iraq, who answered their country's call because they are patriots and not because of any deficiencies in their education. Americans from all backgrounds, well off and less fortunate, with high school diplomas and graduate degrees, take seriously their duty to our country, and risk their lives today to defend the rest of us in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere.

They all deserve our respect and deepest gratitude for their service. The suggestion that only the least educated Americans would agree to serve in the military and fight in Iraq, is an insult to every soldier serving in combat, and should deeply offend any American with an ounce of appreciation for what they suffer and risk so that the rest of us can sleep more comfortably at night. Without them, we wouldn't live in a country where people securely possess all their God-given rights, including the right to express insensitive, ill-considered and uninformed remarks. "

What is Kerrys position on graduates from the Military Acadamies?
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 11:55 am
Kerry's position on anything attached to military is 'I loathe it'.

Guess he didn't want to be CIC after all.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 12:41 pm
As long as kerry wears pants, his lovely wife Ms Million Bucks Heinz does not care that he's a dork.

Cool
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 01:54 pm
I can't get youtube to work. This is what Kerry said: "You know, education ... if you make the most of it ... you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

And this is Kerry's response to the understandable uproar over that comment (from johnkerry.com):

Quote:
Senator John Kerry issued the following statement in response to White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, assorted right wing nut-jobs, and right wing talk show hosts desperately distorting Kerry's comments about President Bush to divert attention from their disastrous record:

"If anyone thinks a veteran would criticize the more than 140,000 heroes serving in Iraq and not the president who got us stuck there, they're crazy. This is the classic G.O.P. playbook. I'm sick and tired of these despicable Republican attacks that always seem to come from those who never can be found to serve in war, but love to attack those who did.

I'm not going to be lectured by a stuffed suit White House mouthpiece standing behind a podium, or doughy Rush Limbaugh, who no doubt today will take a break from belittling Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease to start lying about me just as they have lied about Iraq. It disgusts me that these Republican hacks, who have never worn the uniform of our country lie and distort so blatantly and carelessly about those who have.

The people who owe our troops an apology are George W. Bush and Dick Cheney who misled America into war and have given us a Katrina foreign policy that has betrayed our ideals, killed and maimed our soldiers, and widened the terrorist threat instead of defeating it. These Republicans are afraid to debate veterans who live and breathe the concerns of our troops, not the empty slogans of an Administration that sent our brave troops to war without body armor.

Bottom line, these Republicans want to debate straw men because they're afraid to debate real men. And this time it won't work because we're going to stay in their face with the truth and deny them even a sliver of light for their distortions. No Democrat will be bullied by an administration that has a cut and run policy in Afghanistan and a stand still and lose strategy in Iraq."

What a dork.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 01:59 pm
Just saw his damage control presser - no control, more damage.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 02:17 pm
Where are all the rabid lefties that have been all over Rush for his comments? I am surprised they haven't been showing the same level of ire as they showed for Rush and his comments.

I guess an entertainer with Parkinson's is more important then the soldiers defending America.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 02:29 pm
I would have thought that following his loss he would have become irrelevent.
It seems to be the rabid righties who want to keep 'ol Bubba and Kerry around as their whipping boys....calling them irrelevent when it serves their purpose then getting upset when everyone treats them like they are irrelevent.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 02:39 pm
Rumor has it he intends to run again.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 02:45 pm
I hope you're kidding.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 02:47 pm
NickFun wrote:
Michael Moore attempted to show the complete idiocy of George W. Bush in all it's raging glory but people STILL voted for him! The Republicans have been embroiled in myriad sex scandals and hypocrisy yet people STILL vote for them! I guess there's just no understanding Joe voters mind, eh McG?

MM is a boob who manipulates his medium to provide the message he wishes it to convey. Saying MM "attempted to show" anything other that his own warped perception of reality is absurd.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 02:49 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Rumor has it he intends to run again.

hey, it's free country.

i don't forsee him getting a second nomination though. the only folks that pay him much notice outside of his state are the republicans.

have to admit that i do sometimes wonder if he isn't secretly on karl rove's payroll... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 02:51 pm
I'd be careful about calling anyone a dork for any reason if I supported gwb......
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 02:52 pm
cjhsa wrote:
MM is a boob who manipulates his medium to provide the message he wishes it to convey. Saying MM "attempted to show" anything other that his own warped perception of reality is absurd.

and the the administration, rnc, fox news and alla those guys are all truth, all the time, right ???

yer still effin' killin' me bro.... Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 02:54 pm
No, I rely solely on A2K for news and information. Didn't you know that?

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies