Older Women & Younger Men; are they finally socially OK?

michellemabelle

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 08:41 am
????
0 Replies

michellemabelle

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 08:47 am
confidence and the younger man
The past few years were very difficult, after someone close to me, and moving away from inner city life by myself to live and work in the country.

Work was good for me, but privately, I was constantly down; away from my friends and in an area where everyone seemed to settle in their early twenties was not the best move. (The city has so much going on, you don't think about settling until your early thirties, right?)

Anyway, I recently turned 30 (still looking 24 :wink: ), and this was a HUGE turning point for me.

There were the initial pangs of worry about embarking on a new and un-chartered decade in life, but in reality, it marked the beginning of things looking up uP UP!!

It was at this stage I met a very sweet 20 year old young man, who started temping in my office during his uni hols.

Nothing romantic has gone on, but there's a kind of chemistry between us.

There may be 10 years seperating us (making me 50% older than him Shocked ) but we seem to have a lot in common.

His is devastatingly handsome, but does not have the cocky attitude that usually accompanies such looks. He is charming, intelligent and more of a gentleman than other, older men at my work. He was incredibly shy when he first started, but he is a lot more confident now.

He is, without a doubt the most interesting person I had met in years.

Since meeting him I found a new zest for life. I have rediscovered my 'youth', being more willing to go out and experience new things again. In short he has made a HUGE difference and has helped me to remember to live again.

The only downside to his age is he lacks the confidence to make a move, whether he wants to or not. Now the question is, is it morally incorrect for me to make that move (if I can bring myself !!!)???))
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 08:49 am
Nah...go for it. Most young guys dig having a little older of a woman hit on them.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 09:46 am
Slappy's right. It's an ego-booster. Also, if he's as shy as you say, he'd probably appreciate the guidance of a more experienced partner.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 01:52 pm
How about older women with younger women?

http://www.mtv.com/news/photos/v/vma03_thekiss/images/11.jpg
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 09:04 pm
MM: Go for it is right! I've always heard younger men enjoy older women much more because of their confidence, their wisdom, and their sexuality.

I think the age difference bothers women more than men.

I know a lot of couples where the woman is older than the man, and they're very happy.

Good luck, and be brave!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 09:34 pm
BBB, if you want to ask me out don't be shy....
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 09:39 pm
Craven
Craven, are you sure you would be up to it? :wink:

BumbleBeeBoogie
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 09:40 pm
Dunno, I sometimes bite off more than I can chew.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 09:46 pm
Erotica
It is true that the brain is the most erotically potent part of the human body. An erotic brain knows no age limits. If you don't have an erotic brain, it doesn't make any difference how young or attractive you are.

BumbleBeeBoogie
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 09:51 pm
I think about nekkid ladies a lot. Does that count?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 09:57 pm
craven
100, 101, 102.....BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 10:02 pm
Craven
I suspect most adult women don't think of nekid men a lot. I suspect they think of wonderful intimate conversations, tactile snuggling, and pillow talk. That may be the best stimulation of the female erotic brain.

BumbleBeeBoogie
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 10:02 pm
Better than counting sheep but far less effective.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 10:07 pm
Counting sheep is effective?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 10:08 pm
Yes, to make sure you haven't lost any. When counting nekkid ladies it's harder.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 10:11 pm
Osso
Osso, I knew I shouldn't have encouraged Craven. Will I ever learn? Rolling Eyes

BumbleBeeBoogie
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 10:15 pm
Aha, I missed a post between there. I'm not trying to say counting sheep is more effective than the pillow talk and such.

I learned my lesson long ago, wimmin be like an Iron. Takes a while to warm up (compared to drop of the bra men).

Unlike the iron talking helps.

But counting sheep be funny. I saw a pidgeon today.

BBB, I doant wanna face the wall again. Ise playing.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 10:16 pm
I married a way younger man. Was happy for lots of years.

Sheep though have apparently some history,,,
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 10:18 pm
Saw a hawk go after a pigeon today, pigeon got away...
no, not allegorical, it was a hawk and pigeon in our alley at work. Lots of stuff happens in that alley...
0 Replies