Really bad jokes - don't be afraid to post yours here

panzade

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 10:34 am
"John Boehner is the Speaker of the House. It is the highest elected office ever to be reached by an Orange-American."
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 10:36 am
@panzade,
That would be 'lemon-American.'
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 10:38 am
@McGentrix,
That's almostl exactly a joke about Mexican President Zedillo, in the late 90s.

We had goalie Jorge Campos stopping a penalty kick, wrestler El Santo making a lock and Zedillo saying: "I can think of nothing but ****".

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 12:17 pm
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/qprPzm5uMiIwe1c1XaJQfg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTE5MTtweW9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz02MDA-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ucomics.com/pb140816.gif
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 05:43 pm
The four Goldberg Brothers

The four Goldberg brothers, Lowell, Norman, Hiram, and Max, invented and developed the first automobile air-conditioner. On July 17, 1946, the temperature in Detroit was 97 degrees.

The four brothers walked into old man Henry Ford's office and sweet-talked his secretary into telling him that four gentlemen were there with the most exciting innovation in the auto industry since the electric starter.

Henry was curious and invited them into his office. They refused and instead asked that he come out to the parking lot to their car.

They persuaded him to get into the car, which was about 130 degrees, turned on the air conditioner, and cooled the car off immediately.

The old man got very excited and invited them back to the office, where he offered them $3 million for the patent.

The brothers refused, saying they would settle for $2 million, but they wanted the recognition by having a label, 'The Goldberg Air-Conditioner,' on the dashboard of each car in which it was installed.

Now old man Ford was more than just a little anti-Semitic, and there was no way he was going to put the Goldberg's name on two million Fords.

They haggled back and forth for about two hours and finally agreed on $4 million and that just their first names would be shown.

And so to this day, all Ford air conditioners show -- Lo, Norm, Hi, and Max -- on the controls.

I can hear your groans from here. Control yourself !!!
I don't write this stuff, I just post it.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 05:47 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
And you posted this? LOL
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 06:02 pm
https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/15752_10203609621014634_1098872488762555899_n.jpg?oh=5a0d7c76e101a9555764b09a32c74441&oe=5465F36A
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 06:22 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Goes in one end and out the other....they both have important jobs.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 07:46 pm
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1978670_10152598113917744_6213775415066263007_n.jpg?oh=6465c21f0d262e532b6cf8119bbe1c44&oe=547C97E9&__gda__=1416803030_1f4ff96d30596038b72bcf1b0e786e6a
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 07:53 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I love that one for many reasons, Andy. But it's not bad, it's wonderful.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 08:07 pm
*Nervously plays with tie*
"I'm sorry. I'm no good during job interviews."
That's ok, just let go of my tie and go on your side of the desk.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 09:27 am
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/1896787_745379628806539_2021211778_n.jpg
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2014 08:43 pm
10 best jokes from the Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2014

1. "I've decided to sell my Hoover… well, it was just collecting dust." – Tim Vine

2. "I've written a joke about a fat badger, but I couldn't fit it into my set." – Masai Graham

3. "Always leave them wanting more, my uncle used to say to me. Which is why he lost his job in disaster relief." – Mark Watson

4. "I was given some sudoku toilet paper. It didn't work. You could only fill it in with number 1s and number 2s." – Bec Hill

5. "I wanted to do a show about feminism. But my husband wouldn't let me." – Ria Lina

6. "Money can't buy you happiness? Well, check this out, I bought myself a Happy Meal." – Paul F Taylor

7. "Scotland had oil, but it's running out thanks to all that deep frying." – Scott Capurro

8. "I forgot my inflatable Michael Gove, which is a shame 'cause halfway through he disappears up his own arsehole." – Kevin Day

9. "I've been married for 10 years, I haven't made a decision for seven." – Jason Cook

10. "This show is about perception and perspective. But it depends how you look at it." – Felicity Ward
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2014 08:46 pm
And in the interests of equal time and staying on topic:

Top of the Flops at Edinburgh 2014

1. “My mate sat on my pumpkin. He butternut squash it.” - Leo Kearse

2. “I had a friend call Iain. Two 'i's... to go with the face.” - John Kearns

3. “I'm lazy - my childhood ambition was to be an injured footballer.” - Mike Shephard

4. “This vodka is drunk by the rapper Sean Combs. P Diddy? Only when he drank a whole bottle.” - Ben McFarland and Tom Sandham

5. “I tried to Google endangered species. They were hard to find.” - Suns of Fred

6. “I'd like to start with the chimney jokes - I've got a stack of them. The first one is on the house.” - Tim Vine
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2014 10:47 pm
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e4/50/f3/e450f3af7c0d8dcac7bd0553040ea3a8.jpg
iamsam82

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 05:00 am
@hingehead,
As he enters the pub, Dave remembers well his wife's words when he left the house.
"If you come back pissed one more time - just one more time - that's it. It's finished. I'll leave you."
"I swear, darling," he'd replied, "You mean everything to me, babes. I'll never drink again. I'm just going for a walk. Any way, I've only got a fiver on me. How can I get pissed on that?"
Despite his promises, she'd still slammed the door behind him as he'd left.

In the pub, he sees his mates at the bar. He feels guilty even being in there.
"You know what you need, don't you?" says Mike. "One beer. Just have the one."
"Well. I suppose it can't hurt. It'll cheer me up a bit and gimme the confidence to make up with her even more when I get home, " he says, ordering the first pint.

10 pints later, his mates having bought him drinks, Dave is laughing and joking when, suddenly, he doesn't feel so good. He stands and vomits all down the front of his suit.
"Shiiit," he stammers. "Fellas, this, hic, ain't funny. She's gonna know that I dr.. that I dr... drank in the pub."
Mike, despite being wasted, has the solution.
"No worries. That's a suit, innit. Dry clean only. All you gotta do is pop this tenner in your best procket... in your breast pocket," mumbles Mike, putting ten pounds in his pocket and patting it, "And then tell the missus when you get home that some bastard puked on you when you was on the tube. If she don't believe you, you just gotta say, 'Check my pocket then, there's the tenner he gimme to get my suit cleaned.'"
"You, sir," says the foolish Dave, "Are a genius."

5 pints later, Dave is destroyed. He and his mates have had a blinding night.

"I got to go, boys. Gonna walk back. Try to shober up a bit. Thanks for all the help, Mikey boy."

He stumbles awkwardly home.

He psyches himself up standing before his front door. He's nervous. He does his best to appear sober and rings the bell.

"What time do you call..." his wife begins, opening the door, but when she sees the state of him, she interrupts herself. "You bastard. You're drunk, in't ya?"

"I swear to you, darlin'. I am not."

"You filthy git, you are. You've puked all down yourself. That's it it's over. I warned you."

"Hold it!" shouts Dave, waving a commanding finger. "Before you go accusin' me, hear me out. I was on the tube. This gisdusting bloke (I think he may have been drunk) just vomited all over me. I was fuuuurious."

"A likely story," she snaps. "I'm leavin' you."

"Look. If you don't believe me, check my pocket, there's a tenner in there he gave me to get the vomit cleaned off my blazer. An' I only went out with a fiver, remember?"

The wife looks dubious but, braving the vomit, reaches into his breast pocket.
"Hang on," she says. "There's twenty quid in here."

Dave winks at her confidently. "The other tenner's from the bloke that **** in my trousers."

0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 03:43 pm
http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/funny-invitations.jpg
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 06:59 am
@hingehead,
Quote:
What five-letter word actually becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/geico/jokes-only-word-nerds-will-understand
http://i57.tinypic.com/2wf4xhx.jpg
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 12:18 pm
@tsarstepan,
That's not a bad joke. That's a good riddle.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 02:57 pm
A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing
a show in a small town in Tasmania .
With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb
blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair
and starts shouting:
'I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes.
What makes you think you can stereotype women that way?
What does the colour of a person's hair have to do with her worth as
a human being?
It's men like you who keep women like me from being respected at
work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as
people.
Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination
against not only blondes, but women in general.. and all in the name
of humour!'

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde
yells:
'You stay out of this mate!
I'm talking to that little **** on your lap!'