Would you pose nude for a photo?

dream2020

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2003 06:00 pm
Heeven, you always crack me up. Horrendous body indeed. I bet it's not half bad, under all those feathers.
There was a funny (not as in haha) guy over on Abuzz who was always inviting people to a nudist camp. He was dead serious about it.Posted about it far and wide. Just hanging out (no pun intended) nude seems way different than posing though. In Europe people are very blase about it, no matter what their body types.
I'd rather pose barenakednude rather than wear a thong, even under clothes. More comfortable.

Have I ever posed? Yeah, for an artist who sketched and made life-sized sculptures. But that was ages ago. I wouldn't do it now.
0 Replies

Heeven

Believe me - on that beach there were some revolting looking bodies - I didn't know where to put my eyes. Then this married guy strolled down the beach with his wife and child and when I tell you EVERYONE looked, I mean it, you couldn't not look - he had the biggest schlong I have ever seen in my life. So much for being blase!
0 Replies

Heeven

I nearly fell over my bucket and spade!
0 Replies

Equus

I saw a picture once of an 80-year-old+ nudist with a colostomy bag, proudly displaying his stuff. Gross. I'm sorry, but some people shouldn't be seen in the nude.
0 Replies

dream2020

Heeven, that was a great moment, if I'd been there with you my sunglasses would've steamed up.

Equus, that's pretty wierd. Was the bag at least opaque? Nudists are very fanatical sometimes. That Abuzz guy I mentioned before seemed to think of it as a mission.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Heeven in Vegas? Shocked I see potential for nekkidness. Yup.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Would BumbleBeeBoogie pose in the nude?
Only if I was wearing my gownless evening strap.

BumbleBeeBoogie
0 Replies

dream2020

Laughing
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2003 07:47 pm
Well, as long as the strap is tasteful.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2003 09:00 am
For girls who used to wear the shortest of short skirts, we used to call them .... belts!

Believe me - there's nothing to see here - move along now folks - nothing to see here!

I guarantee you all I won't be arrested for public nudity.
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 03:10 pm
CodeBorg wrote:
A friend of mine often made extra cash while travelling by contacting the local community colleges and universities. Apparently, there are always art classes where they need nude models, fairly spontaneously.

She'd make $50 an hour just to stand there and be immortalized on canvas or in clay.

She said that male models and ordinary-looking people were in the most demand, as they were pretty scarce. In 20 classes they would need 20 models with a completely different type each time, for greatest variety. No experience required, just strike a comfortable pose and daydream for an hour.

Paid ... to be admired, honored, and immortalized.
But would you ever show the art to your grandkids?

Woah, you've clearly never modeled. IT's really hard work, the sessions are four hours long, and you make $50 a session at a good place, not an hour. There are hot lamps, and in the winter it is freezing. Sometimes they make you hold uncomfortable poses and wear itchy costumes.
The typical figure models are old retired people (often senile), the blind, and drug addicts. You're making a bet every time you sit down that they remembered to wash their padding in really hot water before you got on it. Trust me, most of the time, figure modeling is not worth what they pay.
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 03:24 pm
Heeven: I think thee doth protest too much.

I would pose nude if it was respectable. Not in some low caliber smut mag for teenie boppers to come of age on the toilet with. I would do it more out of ...
Well, you know how you see a picture of your grandmother when she has hair that isn't white? And it's like, wow... So shocking that she used to look so different, and have a completely different life.

Well... When I'm 60, I'd like to have a picture of my body before it gets all saggy and wrinkly and spotted. Not that there aren't great and interesting things that come with age. I just want a picture to remember me as ripe fruit. If only to look at and sigh.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 04:22 pm
Heeven wrote:
Believe me - on that beach there were some revolting looking bodies - I didn't know where to put my eyes. Then this married guy strolled down the beach with his wife and child and when I tell you EVERYONE looked, I mean it, you couldn't not look - he had the biggest schlong I have ever seen in my life. So much for being blase!

LOL Heeven, you're too funny. That must have been quite a site. Wish I was there ;-)
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 04:43 pm
This thread is hilarious. Hats (and shirts and pants) off to you all.
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 05:28 pm
Oh, my.

I never even checked out anything under 'Art' because I figured it would be too pretentious for me :wink: , but someone told me to read this entire thread and I am simply amazed! Shocked

Guess I'll be checking out ALL the forums from now on!

What a fun group who has posted on this thread, anyway!

As for me, I don't think I'd ever pose nude for anyone except a lover ... unless I had a LOT of wine or whatever first ... too shy Embarrassed ... but I loved reading the entire 10 pages, that's for sure.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 05:34 pm
This is a good thing, sweetcomplication!

Stick around.....this is a great place to hang out!
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 06:00 pm
Thank you so much, Rae. After some of the hits I've taken in the 'Politics' forum, I'm just thrilled to find such a fun group as this!

I definitely need a breather from the heavy pontificating and judging I've been letting myself in for...politics is one area where I have such strong opinions that I've gotten burned a lot ... I think I need a break.

Your 'welcome' is really appreciated :wink: .
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 06:06 pm
The politcal threads are topics that I don't reply to unless something really gets my goat.....even then, I'm wary because I can't hold my own.....can speak my peace, but it tends to get lost in the politics.....blah, blah, blah.....

Hang in......We are so happy to have you here!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 06:34 pm
Hey there sweetC and Rae, put your hats on and take your clothes off. Very Happy

It's much friendlier this way!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 06:37 pm
Pose nude?

In the right circumstances, why not?
It'd be delightful to be "immortalized for Art"! Very Happy
0 Replies