Would you pose nude for a photo?

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 06:43 pm
I find the first photo much more appealing to look at then the second one. In the second one, most of the skin tones are the same and it makes the picture rather bland as a whole. The first one has bodies of various skin tones as well as individual bodies with tan lines. It gives the overall picture a needed texture and interest, almost like a tapestry.

I wouldn't mind being in a group photo such as these.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 06:56 pm
A friend of mine often made extra cash while travelling by contacting the local community colleges and universities. Apparently, there are always art classes where they need nude models, fairly spontaneously.

She'd make $50 an hour just to stand there and be immortalized on canvas or in clay.

She said that male models and ordinary-looking people were in the most demand, as they were pretty scarce. In 20 classes they would need 20 models with a completely different type each time, for greatest variety. No experience required, just strike a comfortable pose and daydream for an hour.

Paid ... to be admired, honored, and immortalized.
But would you ever show the art to your grandkids?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 06:56 pm
c.i. fully exposed ... click for the whole awe-inspiring truth
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 06:59 pm
Ordinary-looking people. Yahoooooooooooooooey - nothing like learning about an excellent source of extra cash! Very Happy

It's a step up from getting hypnotized or having your hearing tested - which was how I made a lot of my spending money in university.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 07:03 pm

LOL Beth.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 07:29 pm
Butrflynet wrote:
The first one has bodies of various skin tones as well as individual bodies with tan lines. It gives the overall picture a needed texture and interest, almost like a tapestry.

I think the artist said it was a captivating sea of pinks, creams and browns, or something like that...
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 07:41 pm
Done enough life drawing, and some modeling for life drawing...

Setenta... don't you be dissin' my man Christo! His installation 'Running Fence' seen on film with the wind blowing... incredible. 'Surrounded Islands', yeah i can take that or leave it, but the curtain avross the canyon was incredible. I mean, this is the guy who wrapped the Riechtag!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 07:43 pm
I dunno, I'd maybe do nude art photography inside somewhere darkish, but the getting-to-the outdoor photo shoot is what would unnerve me. They all had to be standing there nude for some time before they got fetal.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 02:41 am
Yeah sure why not ??

But the only people who would want me to do that would be the one who are looking for the "before" part for cosmetic surgery ads Wink

Having said that, I have already done it - just for fun, and for private use only..... And it was not only *just* nude ...

Jeez - the things we do when we are yng and careless (and in love)
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 05:57 am
There's an Australian expression; "As ugly as a hat-full of arseholes". Never thought I'd ever see the literal truth of THAT expression!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 07:15 pm
good one Mr Stillwater, and not one you usually come upon when reading about Aussie lingo.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 07:40 pm
ok, so we've got 10 yesses. is that a quorum? where do we go to have our group portrait taken?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 07:49 pm
They do look like pigs. They do, they do!

As a matter of fact, yes, I have, but my best claim to fame was having my chest immortalized as the form for a bf's art project. That plaster of Paris is cold! The teacher liked the bust so much, he asked to keep it and my bf got an A. This was a few decades ago. I don't think I'd do it now.

Didja notice the guy with the bad sunburn?
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 07:54 pm
Everyone (all 10 of you who voted yes):

Take off your clothes and pose, please.

Say 'cheese'...

*snap*
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 07:57 pm
Isn't that what the Gatherings are for?
(I don't know, never been ... but I've heard stories...)
0 Replies

GreenEyes

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 07:58 pm
PDiddie wrote:
Everyone (all 10 of you who voted yes):

Take off your clothes and pose, please.

Say 'cheese'...

*snap*

PDiddie - I am the lone "will pose depending on how attractive those posing with me are". Can I see the picture you just took before I change my vote to a yes????
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 07:58 pm
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/biggrininvasion.gif
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 08:01 pm
Omigod, they're naked!

(but strangely smiling...)
0 Replies

GreenEyes

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 08:04 pm