What Are The Chances?

exitmusic7

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 02:41 pm
Linkat wrote:
Oh, you are still considered a virgin. A virgin is some one that has not had sexual intercourse and you did not. You may have had "sex" per say, but not intercourse.

And I just wanted to let you know my comment about my friend calling herself a "slut" jokingly of course wasn't directed at all toward you. I just found it a funny story.

Haha
Oh no no it's all good.
I didn't take that offensivly at all Very Happy
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 03:14 pm
I'd call exploring each others body - including but not limited to oral stimulation - heavy petting. I never heard of the term "finger sex", and although I do think that a 14 year old girl should not engage in any of this,
I believe in teaching what is sex/intercourse and what
is not. Fellatio (male oral stimulation) and Cunnilingus (female oral stimulation) are part of a satisfying sexual act, but they're not sex per
se, as intercourse is indeed.

exitmusic7, it is important for you to know resp. to learn, how your
body functions and how you protect yourself against unwanted pregnancies
and STD's. When you're responsible enough to engage in oral stimulation
then you must be responsible enough to protect yourself. This is an
excellent site for teenagers to read http://www.teenwire.com/ and many
of your questions will be discussed there.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 12:57 am
Exitmusic,

You apparently came here looking for advice regarding your fear of pregnancy. I'm quite stunned by your reaction to Chai Tea. She was giving you advice that you came here looking for. Yes, you were asking about your chances of being pregnant. But by your questions about possibly getting pregnant in this way and more questions on if BCP could cause a miscarriage would lead many to believe that you are lacking somewhat in the dept. of sex education. We were trying to help you, you sounded quite desperate for advice. I hope you are feeling a lot less stressed now and I hope many of us were able to help you.
0 Replies

exitmusic7

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 08:17 am
martybarker wrote:
Exitmusic,

You apparently came here looking for advice regarding your fear of pregnancy. I'm quite stunned by your reaction to Chai Tea. She was giving you advice that you came here looking for. Yes, you were asking about your chances of being pregnant. But by your questions about possibly getting pregnant in this way and more questions on if BCP could cause a miscarriage would lead many to believe that you are lacking somewhat in the dept. of sex education. We were trying to help you, you sounded quite desperate for advice. I hope you are feeling a lot less stressed now and I hope many of us were able to help you.

Yes I am very greatful for all the help I got. And thank you all. That's what I cam here for.

But there are some people you like and some you don't. In other posts she/he just really pissed me off and if you piss me off again I don't like you. She/he pissed me off I don't like her/him. I also don't like people who are judgemental she doesn't know me, so she dosesn't need to say ****. So I don't like her/he
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 08:36 am
exitmusic7 wrote:
I have to say I am a bit offended by what you said about how uneducated I am. I'll have you know that I was 2nd in my class. I know where my terms are with sex and all the stuff that comes with it including religion. This isn't really a matter of sex though. This is a matter of being pregnant.

P.S. I do have sexual education, I've had it since 5th grade.

exitmusic, your period seems to have come with a healthy dose of attitude. If my statement that you are uninformed about contraception and safe sex was offensive, then I think you're being overly sensitive. If you're as knowledgeable about contraception and safe sex as you seem to think you are most of the discussion on your two threads would not have taken place.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 09:05 am
NickFun wrote:
JPB many people would argue that oral sex is not really sex and that finger **** is not really ****. I'm not sure of the legal definition but I have always understood sex to be the penis entering the vagina.

Exactly what most 8th grade boys say to 14 year old girls to get their weenies licked.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 09:20 am
Main Entry: in·ter·course
Pronunciation: 'int-&r-"kO(&)rs, -"ko(&)rs
Function: noun
1 : connection or dealings between persons or groups
2 : physical sexual contact between individuals that involves the genitalia of at least one person <heterosexual intercourse> <anal intercourse> <oral intercourse> <sexual intercourse>
Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Oral sex is called oral sex because it's sex and it is definitely intercourse.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 09:27 am
That's the American version Wink
Oral stimulation ist not intercourse, I am sorry.

Oxford English Dictionary (and most others around the English speaking
world) have this explanation

noun
sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.

Well actually the Princeton educational website agrees

"# sexual intercourse: the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur"

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Oral sex consists of all those sexual activities that involve the use of the mouth, tongue, etc., to stimulate the sex organs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_intercourse
-------

I don't want to change your opinion JPB, I just wanted to let it known,
that your definition of intercourse is not everyone's Wink
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 09:40 am
It goes the other way too though of course, that your opinion is not everyone's (see JPB's definition).

I tend to agree that when distinctions are made, it's not for any particularly good reason. As I said on exitmusic's other thread (I think), "technical virgins" run into pretty much all the same possible problems as non-virgins, up to and including the risk of pregnancy. Chances of pregnancy are lower, but depending on what is done and how it's done the chance is still there. And the risk of STD's and emotional baggage are very much there.

As in, if a girl is saying "it's not sex, it's just a blowjob", that's when I'm least inclined to make the distinction. In terms of what "sex" connotes there -- risk, crossing boundaries, intimacy, etc. -- it's sex.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 09:41 am
CalamityJane wrote:
That's the American version Wink
Oral stimulation ist not intercourse, I am sorry.

Oxford English Dictionary (and most others around the English speaking
world) have this explanation

noun
sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.

No discrepancy here CJ, "sexual contact between individuals involving penetration (finger insertion would qualify), especially... =, but not limited to.

Quote:
Well actually the Princeton educational website agrees

"# sexual intercourse: the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur"

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

I love it, leave it to Princeton to tie procreation into it.

Quote:
Oral sex consists of all those sexual activities that involve the use of the mouth, tongue, etc., to stimulate the sex organs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_intercourse
-------

Again, I don't see any discrepancy here.

Quote:
I don't want to change your opinion JPB, I just wanted to let it known, that your definition of intercourse is not everyone's Wink

It obviously isn't, CJane but I've yet to see anything beyond the Princeton quote that limits sexual intercourse to attempts at procreation that differs.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 09:43 am
sozobe wrote:
As in, if a girl is saying "it's not sex, it's just a blowjob", that's when I'm least inclined to make the distinction. In terms of what "sex" connotes there -- risk, crossing boundaries, intimacy, etc. -- it's sex.

Precisely!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 09:56 am
sozobe wrote:
It goes the other way too though of course, that your opinion is not everyone's (see JPB's definition).

I never said that nor do I ever assume that, sozobe. I just give my point of view that is different than JPB's.
----

JPB,

The word intercourse has more definitions, however, sexual intercourse
always is the human form of copulation, where the erect penis is inserted
into the vagina.

I agree that oral stimulation, finger activity and sex toys are part of the
sexual act, and should not be diminished as not sex related - especially
by young teenagers - but it is not considered sexual intercourse.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 10:25 am
CalamityJane wrote:

JPB,

... I agree that oral stimulation, finger activity and sex toys are part of the sexual act, and should not be diminished as not sex related - especially by young teenagers - but it is not considered sexual intercourse.

Sure it is, and I just demonstrated how from your own definitions.

Tag, you're it! :wink:
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 10:32 am
Linkat wrote:
Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary
Main Entry: sexual intercourse
Function: noun
1 : heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis : COITUS
2 : intercourse involving genital contact between individuals other than penetration of the vagina by the penis

Covers both gays and heterosexuals.

The second definition is not restricted to homosexuals. Substituting the definition of Intercourse (as defined here from my prior post) 2 : physical sexual contact between individuals that involves the genitalia of at least one person <heterosexual intercourse> <anal intercourse> <oral intercourse> <sexual intercourse> into the second definition above results in:

"physcial sexual contact between individuals that involves the genitalia of at least one person other than penetration of the vagina by the penis" as a perfectly acceptable second definition of sexual intercourse. The first definition, of course, being coitus.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 10:47 am
Getting back to the point I was agreeing with in Soz's post. Quibbling over a definition and making distinctions with semantics wouldn't matter to me in the least if adolescent girls weren't being talked into performing sexual acts by overly hormonal boys under the guise of it not really being sex.

In the US, it is not now unusual for 8th grade girls to enter the boy's bathrooms in public schools to provide blow jobs and hand jobs to the boys. Their typical response is, "What's the problem, it's not like it's sex, or anything", when caught and questioned by school personnel. Separating the concept of penis in vagina sex from sexual intercourse only increases the concept that anything goes as long you can look a priest in the eyes and tell him you're a virgin.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 12:22 pm
JPB wrote:
Separating the concept of penis in vagina sex from sexual intercourse only increases the concept that anything goes as long you can look a priest in the eyes and tell him you're a virgin.

That's all for the wrong reasons, JPB (priest). Something is just amiss
in the sexual definition Wink or education, if girls are that easily persuaded
to engage into intimate sexual stimulation in the school bathrooms.
As always, education is the key to most everything.
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 09:27 pm
lol. WHAT A DETAILED ARTWORK.
So how many times did he cum and did u cum, that's the question? Did he went down on u as well? Twisted Evil
But if being serious, I would not think u r pregnant. Very Happy
0 Replies

exitmusic7

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 02:10 pm
JPB wrote:
NickFun wrote:
JPB many people would argue that oral sex is not really sex and that finger **** is not really ****. I'm not sure of the legal definition but I have always understood sex to be the penis entering the vagina.

Exactly what most 8th grade boys say to 14 year old girls to get their weenies licked.

Yeah, too bad my boyfriend is older than me so I don't think we have to worry about all that now do we?
0 Replies

exitmusic7

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 02:11 pm
JPB wrote:
Getting back to the point I was agreeing with in Soz's post. Quibbling over a definition and making distinctions with semantics wouldn't matter to me in the least if adolescent girls weren't being talked into performing sexual acts by overly hormonal boys under the guise of it not really being sex.

In the US, it is not now unusual for 8th grade girls to enter the boy's bathrooms in public schools to provide blow jobs and hand jobs to the boys. Their typical response is, "What's the problem, it's not like it's sex, or anything", when caught and questioned by school personnel. Separating the concept of penis in vagina sex from sexual intercourse only increases the concept that anything goes as long you can look a priest in the eyes and tell him you're a virgin.

Why do you keep on talking about 8th grade? I'm in high school.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 04:13 pm
I suppose kids these days should restrict themselves to kissing and "copping a feel" occasionally.
0 Replies