What Are The Chances?

exitmusic7

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 10:44 am
I just want to get it clear that I did not have sexual intercourse. I don't believe in that before marriage.

So please don't think badly of me
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 11:16 am
You are so sweet, I don't think badly of you at all. I hope my advice will help you now and in the future. I've been in your shoes...people here can give you insight from their lives and from the knowledge they've received from others as well. Having the fear of an unplanned pregnancy is very scary, I hate to hear you stressing over something that can be just a missed period. I'm very anxious to hear how your test turns out. Then we can talk more. I'm not all knowing but I hope I can help in any way I can.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 12:42 pm
exitmusic7 wrote:
I just want to get it clear that I did not have sexual intercourse. I don't believe in that before marriage.

I would not think badly of you even if you did have sexual intercourse. Almost everyone I know has had sexual intercourse. I've had sexual intercourse more times than I can count.
0 Replies

exitmusic7

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 01:54 pm
martybarker wrote:
You are so sweet, I don't think badly of you at all. I hope my advice will help you now and in the future. I've been in your shoes...people here can give you insight from their lives and from the knowledge they've received from others as well. Having the fear of an unplanned pregnancy is very scary, I hate to hear you stressing over something that can be just a missed period. I'm very anxious to hear how your test turns out. Then we can talk more. I'm not all knowing but I hope I can help in any way I can.

Okay thanks, that's good to hear.
My boyfriend is going to get a pregnancy test for me today so I guess I'll just do the test in the morning tomorrow.

And of course I'll keep you all updated Smile
0 Replies

exitmusic7

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2006 02:07 pm
Okay well I started my period today...

I read somewhere that I could still be pregnant... but I don't know the chances are very rare I don't even see I how could be really... Hmm

But thanks for all your help with this and I really appriciate it. Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2006 02:36 pm
Exitmusic--

Good news.

Remember, the Birth Control pill made the Sexual Revolution possible. Now women--like men--can experiment with sex without the fear of pregnancy if they use Birth Control.

I think your mother was very understanding to make the doctor's appointment for you. Obviously she doesn't want you to risk pregnancy. Don't let her down--follow through with your appointment, talk to the doctor and find out about birth control methods.

Perhaps some religious girls feel that birth control is only for sluts--but ignoring birth control turns Good Girls into Young Mothers.

Best of luck to you.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2006 03:36 pm
You are not pregnant. The last time someone got pregant after all that there were three wise men. Don't worry about it.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2006 07:22 pm
Don't forget, BCP can prevent pregnancy but cannot prevent STD's. Be careful and make wise choices!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2006 07:53 pm
exitmusic7 wrote:
Okay well I started my period today...

I read somewhere that I could still be pregnant... but I don't know the chances are very rare I don't even see I how could be really... Hmm

But thanks for all your help with this and I really appriciate it. Very Happy

I'm happy to hear that you aren't pregnant. I repeat, YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT! Whatever you read somewhere about a hypothetical possibility does not apply to your circumstances. YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT, ok?

Anyone as paranoid as you are about getting pregnant and as uninformed as you are about contraception and safe sex has no business 'fooling around'. You've stated that your boyfriend has been very supportive during the past month. Let him be even more supportive by understanding that you are not ready to be sexually active. Keep your dr's appt on the 19th. Get some education on contraception and safe sex (yes, fingering and oral sex are sex). Forget anything you heard from your friends on how you can and can't get pregnant and get some real information from someone who knows what they're talking about.

Take care, exitmusic, stay safe.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2006 09:19 pm
From now on just make sure to stay away from sperm. Don't get anywhere near it. If he looks like he's about to get hard run the other way.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 05:01 am
And it smells horrible anyway

x
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 06:40 am
exitmusic7 wrote:

I'd like to expand on this, if you don't mind, exitmusic. You've had oral sex with your boyfriend and he's finger fucked you, yet you don't think you've had sexual intercourse. What you mean is that you haven't had penis in vagina sex, but you've definitely had sex. Adolescents oftentimes convince themselves that they aren't having sex unless they are having penis in vagina sex but, as you can tell from what you've been going through over the past month, there is as much emotional baggage and risk of STD transmission with oral sex and finger ******* as there is with penis in vagina sex.

Any guy who tells you that it isn't sex unless you 'do it' is wrong. You use terms like 'blow job' and 'fingering' to describe the acts that you've been involved in. You've very conveniently not used the terms 'oral sex' and 'finger *******' but don't fool yourself, you most certainly are having sex.

I don't think badly of you, and wouldn't think badly of you regardless, but don't let your BF talk you into things or try to justify things as ok when it's obvious to everyone here (and hopefully to yourself) that you need a large amount of sex ed.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 10:30 am
JPB many people would argue that oral sex is not really sex and that finger ******* is not really *******. I'm not sure of the legal definition but I have always understood sex to be the penis entering the vagina.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 11:38 am
NickFun wrote:
JPB many people would argue that oral sex is not really sex and that finger **** is not really ****. I'm not sure of the legal definition but I have always understood sex to be the penis entering the vagina.

so what are 2 gay people having?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 11:46 am
Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary
Main Entry: sexual intercourse
Function: noun
1 : heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis : COITUS
2 : intercourse involving genital contact between individuals other than penetration of the vagina by the penis

Covers both gays and heterosexuals.

My friend who wanted to be virgin when she got married (she was a virgin when she got married) once made a funny comment about it. She said just because she was a virgin didn't mean that she wasn't experienced or couldn't be a slut. She said she did everything, but penis/vagina sex.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 12:14 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
NickFun wrote:
JPB many people would argue that oral sex is not really sex and that finger **** is not really ****. I'm not sure of the legal definition but I have always understood sex to be the penis entering the vagina.

so what are 2 gay people having?

Fun!
0 Replies

exitmusic7

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 02:19 pm
JPB wrote:
exitmusic7 wrote:

I'd like to expand on this, if you don't mind, exitmusic. You've had oral sex with your boyfriend and he's finger **** you, yet you don't think you've had sexual intercourse. What you mean is that you haven't had penis in vagina sex, but you've definitely had sex. Adolescents oftentimes convince themselves that they aren't having sex unless they are having penis in vagina sex but, as you can tell from what you've been going through over the past month, there is as much emotional baggage and risk of STD transmission with oral sex and finger **** as there is with penis in vagina sex.

Any guy who tells you that it isn't sex unless you 'do it' is wrong. You use terms like 'blow job' and 'fingering' to describe the acts that you've been involved in. You've very conveniently not used the terms 'oral sex' and 'finger ****' but don't fool yourself, you most certainly are having sex.

I don't think badly of you, and wouldn't think badly of you regardless, but don't let your BF talk you into things or try to justify things as ok when it's obvious to everyone here (and hopefully to yourself) that you need a large amount of sex ed.

Honestly, I think if your a virgin or not is a matter of opinion. You can think that I've had sex if you like. I haven't had intercourse though. I believe that I am still a virgin, and I didn't not have the sex. I GAVE oral sex, if you would like to call it that.

If you knew the whole entire story and you knew me and my boyfriend I'm sure you would think otherwise about all this STD stuff. I know what it is and all the things that go with it around it or on it.

I have to say I am a bit offended by what you said about how uneducated I am. I'll have you know that I was 2nd in my class. I know where my terms are with sex and all the stuff that comes with it including religion. This isn't really a matter of sex though. This is a matter of being pregnant.

P.S. I do have sexual education, I've had it since 5th grade.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 02:29 pm
Don't you just love it when a 14 year old with a 5th grade sex education gets offended by you?

exitmusic, you've got a lot of people smiling and whimsically shaking their heads right now as they remember back to what they thought they knew about sex back in the 5th grade.

Oh yeah, sorry....back in those days they hadn't even invented sex yet.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 02:30 pm
Oh, you are still considered a virgin. A virgin is some one that has not had sexual intercourse and you did not. You may have had "sex" per say, but not intercourse.

And I just wanted to let you know my comment about my friend calling herself a "slut" jokingly of course wasn't directed at all toward you. I just found it a funny story.
0 Replies

exitmusic7

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 02:40 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Don't you just love it when a 14 year old with a 5th grade sex education gets offended by you?

exitmusic, you've got a lot of people smiling and whimsically shaking their heads right now as they remember back to what they thought they knew about sex back in the 5th grade.

Oh yeah, sorry....back in those days they hadn't even invented sex yet.

Your such an idiot.

I've have it SINCE 5th grade I'm obvioulsy still having it.
0 Replies