okay so maybe i am a little bit immoral and selfish but...

ossobuco

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 01:23 am
tagged_lyricist wrote:
why is it if you like to have fun you must be inseure?

Partly I agree with you, 'fun' doesn't mean by definition you're insecure.
Your whole persona on a2k does seem to me to be an edifice of a kind of brave flailing. Sorry, don't mean that to be condescending. We all flail in our varied ways.

Alternately, you are who you say, a person who seems pretty cold to others, and herself as well.

Dunno.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 04:26 am
oh yeah flushd....you and I are on the same page.

Too many fancy words here.

It's not that complicated.

Tag is just latching on to whatever reason she can to justify what she's doing.

Again, no judgement, that's totally normal when you want to do something that you know in your heart you shouldn't be doing.

Definitley one of those situations that only time will be the teacher.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:40 am
no it's not complicated had great sex with a married man, and i would have sex with him again if the situation arose but not going to go look for it. It's up to him. Osso what do you mean by not condescending I find you comment highly offensive and judgemental about me being insecure, but by the same token keep it, I mean you think I'm insecure fine I don't think I am but then again each to there own opinion. the truth is my whole life i've been my own person shunned by those who follow conventation, Man I'm pretty dam proud of myself right now to be honest. i have a job, tickets to an overseas holiday, a new car coming in two weeks and the ability to pick up hot rich foreigners Cool

I'm not going to waste anymore of my breath trying to convince anyone i'm self assured. BTW he's only 29 so his wife has got to be pretty young too so it's not a case of old man after young ass- as some one alluded to earlier.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:46 am
So recap for me tagged.....why exactly did you come on here to tell your tale?

you did it...you said you'd do it again if you had the chance.

are you just sharing your exploits?

really, what's your point?
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:56 am
okay chai at first i was having issues because i wanted to phone him so we could hook up again but now i've decided that I won't go look for him he can look for me (if he wants). I had some doubt over the family but now I don't, I mean it's not my problem. I have porblems and that's not one of them. Yeah so maybe i wanted to share an experince see what other people had to say, it it's been interesting. Some people seem to think in a less black and white way then others. Anyway c'est la vie. Sorry Chai you say you not judging but ther's always a but after it so you are and were. And that's fine it's human to judge but just come out and say it- Tagged i'm judging you. That's what amuses me about people I'm not judging but....
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 08:00 am
Weird flushd did I f.uck your boyfriedn? Don't bark up this tree, why is is when a female is confident other females rip her apart riduclous girls really. If a guy did this his male friends would be liek well done champ, yet i do it and you'd swear i'd slept with half of a2k's females partners.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 08:01 am
Maybe, you were the bit on the side, the woman that joined him on holiday was his girlfriend and he had a wife at home!!

Do you just want sex out of the situation?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 08:11 am
I don't care if you think I'm judging you or not....

This isn't YOUR problem? Shocked

So, taking responsibilities for your actions isn't very high on your list of priorities. That no judgement, it's an fact.

C'mon, admit it, you're just all horned up and don't care about the fall out, because you have no intention of being there.

You always wanted to screw a spaniard?...well, find one that isn't attached.

you walked into this with eyes wide open. You just don't like it that most of us don't find what you did at all cool.

Like I said before, nothing will stop you from doing what you're doing, but there is always a price to pay. Don't fool yourself.

If you're willing to pay this price, which might not come due for a long time, fine by me.

What goes around, comes around.....it's all karma.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 08:13 am
oh....btw, if a man did this....I'd have the exact same reaction.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 08:44 am
material girl wrote:
Do you just want sex out of the situation?

Sounds like it.

And if she's using protection...

Tagged has long kinda bounced in and shared what's going on in her life and bounced out -- I like her voice and her energy. She's young, she's living life the way she wants to, she's clear-eyed about the limitations of the relationship, she's not being stupid about taking medical risks.

<Spanish shrug>
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 08:52 am
sozobe wrote:

Tagged has long kinda bounced in and shared what's going on in her life and bounced out -- I like her voice and her energy. She's young, she's living life the way she wants to, she's clear-eyed about the limitations of the relationship, she's not being stupid about taking medical risks.

<Spanish>

She's an adultress.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:13 am
Chai Tea wrote:

What's yours, Chai? I understand your indignation, but come on...she's a big girl. She has to make her own mistakes. She's not about to learn from yours.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:22 am
Swimpy wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:

What's yours, Chai? I understand your indignation, but come on...she's a big girl. She has to make her own mistakes. She's not about to learn from yours.

I'm not indignant. I'm not trying to teach her anything.

From her most recent posts, she probably has had 2nd thought as to starting this thread. Or not, what's the difference?

There's really nothing to discuss....she screwed a married man 7 times in one night (by the way, when I did that it was 8 times) and comes on here to tell the tale....

Again, nothing really to understand. Like I said, she'll realize the impact of what she's doing when the shoe's on the other foot.

doesn't make me like her any more or less than before.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 11:34 am
Chai Tea wrote:
So recap for me tagged.....why exactly did you come on here to tell your tale? [..]

She's just venting. (What do you call "venting" when its not about being angry, but just - talking about things that occupy you?)

Pretty much like a hundred other posters here just post about stuff going on in their life, relationships, everything.

Not necessarily looking for advice, though taking what they get, and just - talking.

Why she gotta have a "point"? When it's perfectly OK when others babble on about pretty much anything?

You have your opinion on this, so - thats clear. You've made it clear twice and thrice and four times. And?

If she's now having 2nd thoughts as to starting this thread, its not her that that reflects badly on.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 11:55 am
Make Mine Macha, please
My perception here (yes -- yet another country heard from) is that it's not just venting any more. What I see behind what's happening here is bragging. And, as soon as there's pushback, then I see macha (female macho) coming forth. In a way, I'm surprised that she hasn't challenged females to a fight!

Observation: there's often a rallying in relationship discussion towards criticism when people brag about their sexual exploits, particularly with certain comments like "7 times in an evening". If it is true, why tell us? If it's not true, what does that tell us?!

IMHO, this is just misspent youth; however, not the worst thing in the world. As long as temporary, more power to you. Feeling your power is an important step in the process toward building a strong self image. Notice that I wrote a "step". Not so sure the author really knows why she is posting it. Perhaps I'm wrong there.

On a much different note, I'm curious for feedback from those older members here on this issue:

The part about where the guy had intercourse with her 7 times in an evening. I find it credible that a young woman could have intercourse 7 times in an evening, but much less credible that a guy could.

Or, perhaps, this is my (former and present) limitation. Not to sound like an old fart, while in my youth (and in my honest male friend's youth), three times in an evening would have been pushing it.

Opinions?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 01:37 pm
The world is not what it was when I was young.

I think Osso and I share an old fashioned shibboleth about kissing and telling, let alone fornicating and tabulating. We're not judging as much as noting that times change and opinions change and people and emotions don't necessarily change.

I've read of The Hellfire Club and its Victorian and Edwardian descendents. I've heard first-hand exploits of the Roaring Twenties and the Bohemians. I grew up in the '50's, but I was Single Again when the pill was new and the Beats and the Flower Children were doing their things.

By and large all of this sexual license was for the greater glory of the Predatory Man. Predatory women were a distinct minority.

Tagged is a physical sister of Catherine the Great and Dorothy Parker and Tallulah Bankhead and Edna St. Vincent Millay and I suppose Madonna and those skinny girls and....

She's certainly gathering her rosebuds whilst she may. I don't consider tender sex a spectator sport, but swashbuckling sex is another animal.

I wouldn't call Tagged a sophisticated adventuress--she isn't old enough or cyncial enough. She's come to terms with her conscience that she won't pursue a married man--but she won't dismiss him either.

Love and Lust are different emotions. I think she's talking about/living out Lust and some A2K members are thinking about Love.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 03:10 pm
nimh wrote:
How come in this kind of thread people always assuming the girl didnt use any protection? "He'll give you all kinds of diseases", that kind of thing? You think she's stupid?

I shan't do any of the should she or shouldn't she-ing or the oh-bad-girl-ing-- just popping in to say that my understanding of protection is that you'd still damn well better cross your fingers...

I have a close friend who is a nurse at a clinic, deals with the consequences, so to speak. She says, and I'm inclined to think she knows, that a condom really only gives a limited amount of protection-- I mean, my God, think how much skin still comes in contact anyway!

I wouldn't want to trust my health to that, unless, umm...things didn't go too deep, ya know?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 03:10 pm
In the Latino world it is not unusual to have a mistress on the side.
In fact, when they commit adultery, they gain the respect of their peers.

On the other hand, one of the main reason for divorces in the United States: extra-marital affairs! Not so unusal here either.

tag is young and carefree. She'll learn by doing.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 03:15 pm
Re: Make Mine Macha, please
Ragman_orig wrote:
... If it is true, why tell us? If it's not true, what does that tell us?!

... Opinions?

Perfect!
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 04:46 pm
tagged_lyricist wrote:
Weird flushd did I f.uck your boyfriedn? Don't bark up this tree, why is is when a female is confident other females rip her apart riduclous girls really. If a guy did this his male friends would be liek well done champ, yet i do it and you'd swear i'd slept with half of a2k's females partners.

Well, no, I wouldn't be "way to go champ" if it was a guy. I guess some people would, and some people will say "way to go champ" to you, as well. I seen plenty of circles of girls who spend their time trying to out-do each other in tales and exploits. I'm just not impressed, is all. I have my own ideas of what it is really about - i don't expect you to care or listen.

Macha - that is right. That is what I see. I don't have any ill feelings, I've just seen and heard enough gory stories and bragging-wars to find it 'futile' as Noddy said.

I already told you - I used to do the same thing. You're just bringing back memories and all, and stirring up some of my cockiness. Laughing

Play safe, tagged. I'm not just talking about condoms.
0 Replies