The Sexual Intelligence Test

detano inipo

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 09:33 pm
When Clinton was persecuted for losing his head over some blowsy girl, the US went ballistic. The world shook it's head and didn;t know whether to laugh or cry.
Infantile and pompous behaviour over something that is gently overlooked in other countries.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 09:36 pm
Agreed.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 10:22 pm
carbon system, what "influential people" say and what the citizens at large do is 2 different things.

That like saying Catholics pay attention to the Pope re birth control Rolling Eyes

Bill Clinton?
Didn't phase me one bit, didn't phase my neighbors or those I work with, or friends....

again, it's all leading back to those people who I feel ARE the exception, but make the most noise.

If the rest of the world sees us as unsophisticated sexually, it's because they only hear from those people.

I'll say it LOUD and I'll say it PROUD...

I AM NOT THE EXCEPTION!!!!

c'mon over here and give me a big smooch nimh....
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 02:01 am
One can see who makes the big fuss and are the loud mouths...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 03:04 am
detano inipo wrote:
When Clinton was persecuted for losing his head over some blowsy girl, the US went ballistic. The world shook it's head and didn;t know whether to laugh or cry.

Chai Tea wrote:
Bill Clinton?
Didn't phase me one bit, didn't phase my neighbors or those I work with, or friends...

Chai is right, of course.

The conservatives in the US Congress may have gone ballistic; their sycophants across Republican-leaning media and talk radio may have gone ballistic; but meanwhile, the US population at large shrugged and went on with their daily life.

Eg, the Starr inquiry and subsequent impeachment procedure reached its apex from July 1998 to Feb 1999. Throughout this time, Clinton's Gallup job approval numbers never once fell below 60%.

60%! In the same poll, Bush now scores 37%.

In fact, Clinton was more popular at the end of the whole impeachment thing than he was at the beginning. And midway through the fracas there were midterm Congress elections, and as the Wall Street Journal notes,

Quote:
Democratic strategists remember the fallout Republicans suffered among swing voters in 1998 amid their bid to oust Mr. Clinton. The National Republican Congressional Committee sank $10 million into a last-minute advertising blitz focused on Mr. Clinton's character, only to lose five seats and see House Speaker Newt Gingrich pressured to resign.

On Clinton's blowjob America's political class may have gone ballistic, but when it comes to sex it's silly to confuse Newt Gingrich with ordinary Americans.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 03:28 am
nimh wrote:
Francis wrote:
nimh wrote:
Perhaps I'm of a different generation than CJ and Francis,

And maybe of a different conception of life and behavior too...

Well, if the difference in life and behaviour involves me meeting sexually articulate and assertive American women, while you have the impression that they come with the "church lady's syndrom", I heartily welcome the difference! Razz

You see, Nimh, that's why I think so low about you. You would say anything and the opposite in order to make your point.

I'm used to your "elastic" and stretching opinion when it comes to counter others arguments.

When you explain with large amounts of details how miserable is your life and then you allow yourself to give advice to others, I just wry sadly..

For example :

Nimh wrote:
just four nights with breasts in a year is a violation of human rights.

How can you talk about American sex life? (or about sex life for that matter).

And about your sense of pride (very different from mine) as a behavior.

I remind you that you said you'd stay away from my path but the snider side of your personality came up again.

I have to tell you again, Nimh that you are a cheater and a big one...
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 07:20 am
Get off the blokes back Francis!

If you dont like what he posts ignore it. Might i say you and your arrogant attitude annoy occasionally. I for one tend to think I must be reading some tone into your posts that really isnt there so I just gloss over and ignore those of your postas that give me that impression. No-one could be that full of themselves.

Please make room for those of us who want to not take life too seriously and just have a bit of fun here on A2K.

Why dont you go nuke an atol or something and work off your agresssion.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 07:26 am
Did you ever felt aggressed by me, DP?

I'm told that I'm rather agreeable when people are not mean toward me...

I like you...
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 07:56 am
Francis, I see you're not going to let out the secret of the rest of your face, then. Very Happy I tried my best.

Eh, I understand, it could be traumatizing finding out you are related to me. :wink:
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 08:05 am
I like nimhs posts in the main. I see a lighthearted attitude in his posts that I enjoy. I cant say I have ever seen any of the racist overtones or any of the other things you accuse him of.

What I do know is that it is dunb to make judgements about people on the basis of what they say on A2K and the attitudes they convey here or anywhere on the internet.

Now if you two cant get along a little better I will be forced to send the pair of you too your rooms for some time out.

Now run along and play I have work to do.

AND DONT SLAM THE DOOR ON YOUR WAY OUT!

*damn kids'll be the death of me*
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 08:10 am
That's nice of you, Flushd Laughing !
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 08:13 am
Thanks, Dad!

I'll behave properly and will not slam the door...(unless your prefered kid cross my path again).
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 08:26 am
You got your wires crossed again Francis nowhere did I say anything about who was "prefered". My guess is you're insecurity about the some of the things you posted made you feel that I wouldnt like you as much. Wrong wrong wrong.

All people add value to A2K and one of the great benefits of message boards such as this is we dont have to interact or react should we choose not to.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 08:29 am
Talk about lighthearted, Dad! Just teasing you Very Happy
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 10:35 am
Chai Tea wrote:

Quote:
cj - we are saying EXACTLY the same thing...but I come out of it with the perspective that I really don't give a fat rats ass about the "big mouths", what you are calling people with political clout...think. We just disagree (respectfully) on the outcome.

I guess that's why I have no interest in politics, it's all just a bunch of talk.

I know what's going on behind closed doors, and that's all that matters to me. If I had a kid, they'd have the straight poop on sex, I'm not going to rely on the gov't or schools to teach them, and they'd be a damn sight more educated on sexual matters than kids who get in in other ways. I can't help it if some people wait around for someone else to do it for them.

I have never once in my life let political influences tell me who I can fu(k, and how. For those that do, I pity them. Problem is, that's who the rest of the world hears about.

No Chai, we are not saying the same thing. I don't care what's going on
behind closed doors, what I care about is what is propagated, preached
and publicized to the outside world, and even if you don't care about
politics, you must read the signs and be aware of the governmental
interference towards sexuality and freedom thereof in this country.

This is a concern for the entire country, not just you individually,
and frankly, I am somewhat surprised at your double standard too.

Here you're telling us that you are so progressive towards sexuality, yet
you are promoting in another thread another picture, where you believe
a mother should cover up her breasts while breast feeding.

I am not objecting to your opinion chai, I just don't understand the
reasoning behind it.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 11:10 am
OMG cj....I absolutley cannont BELIEVE how wrongly you are reading my words!!!

You actually just made me gasp!

First off, I said NOTHING about how progressive I am sexually....I am saying I am more than likely just like most of the population.

Second...the thread about breast feeding? My point there was that instead of making such a big deal about it, the matter of being offended by the sight of a breast as opposed to your right to feed your child could be easily solved by a small piece of cloth. The point I was making there is that the whole thing is simply a Non-Issue.

Most importantly, this thread did not start out as some political statement. My post that seemed to have started this whole thing is when I said that test was horseshit, and as others said, poorly written. If you'll look back I was just saying that as you and Francis were implying, Europe has not corned the market on sexual satisfaction.

And I still stand by that...I don't know WHY this became a political thread, it sure wasn't done by me.

And Francis...you just don't like it when a woman isn't all flirty with you...you may deny it, but it's true, and you know it.

If I'm a loud mouth...what's it to you? If you're so willing to believe the big mouths that cause you to believe people here are prudes, they why not listen to another big mouth who's saying that's not true.

Turn about is fair play francis...since you called me a big mouth, I get a shot at you, so suck in your gut and take it....I don't find you charming, I find you cloying and annoying. You don't show your face because you find it all mysterious or something. I don't, I find it to be an ear.

I'm not going to say anything else, this is just tit for tat, a Roland for an Oliver....but if you take another potshot, you need to realize you'll get one back.

Say something about America, I'll say something about France. Say something about me, I'll say something about you.

I got nothin' to loose.

I'll say it again...I'm NOT the exception, me and most of americans aren't at all phased by what politics say about our lives......
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 11:17 am
Chai Tea wrote:
Say something about America, I'll say something about France.

Ok, let's begin : I love America and many Americans...
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 11:44 am
Chai tea wrote

Quote:
I'll say it again...I'm NOT the exception, me and most of americans aren't at all phased by what politics say about our lives......

Well, since you and millions of Americans know already, there is no point to
further discuss it. Anyone can draw his/her own conclusion to this. Smile
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 11:45 am
Francis wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
Say something about America, I'll say something about France.

Ok, let's begin : I love America and many Americans...

I like coco by chanel and....well, I don't know anyone who's french, so I'll also say I liiiiike......quiche.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 11:46 am
Shocked

http://www.posterpop.com/images/merchandise/designs/firehouse/FH11.jpg
0 Replies