I am a 30 year old virgin and it feels awesome

Chai

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 10:30 am
You know, seriously thinking about it….

People like Suka (if he's for real) are the reason, as I've said before, that I don't find men under the age of 40 attractive.

I mean, he's bitter to the point that even if the nicest woman in the world started having a conversation with him, and was interested in him initially, he wouldn't get the girl. His attitude would prevent him from even seeing an opportunity.

He's 28, and there's still hope for him getting his act together, and by 40 he might actually be great. Or, he can remain a douche bag the rest of his life.

If he ain't changed by 40, he's not gonna, it'll be too ingrained.

Frankly, I've paid my dues with guys…I'm not gonna be the one to bust my ass to redeem someone. Been there, done that. If some woman feels she can change his attitude, more power to her.

I've gotten to the age where I'm worthy of the cream of the crop, and in that I'm not talking about looks. I mean the best men out there. I've earned it.

Just as he has to earn a great woman by being a great man.

He's selling himself in the half price bin, so he's only going to attract people that can only afford inferior merchandise.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 10:32 am
I'm sure nimh is very good but this guy needs a professional. Otherwise he'll be 80 years old wishing he got some when he had the chance.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 10:33 am
nimh wrote:
I dont think Suka is misogynistic, I think he's just frustrated. <shrugs>

Note that the guys who posted here were mostly mild and/or constructive, whereas you girls basically went off and bit off his head - piling on, too.

I think thats also cause - well - I guess most of us guys have felt like him once in our lives, at some point or other.

I dont know about Suka needing a f*ck, I think he just needs some loving. But of course, yeah, with the attitude he's got now, he's ony going to be getting hating - especially from the women. Quod erat demonstrandum. And the more he's going to get hating, the more bitter he'll become, and the worse his attitude.

Its a vicious cycle. One's gotta just break out of it somehow, some way or other, for sure - it can happen by a demonstration of willpower or by a lucky break - but its empathisable enough that he's in this vicious cycle.
I feel exactly the way you feel about this Nimh. I agree with everything you said. That is why I wanted to try to help the guy. I don't think woman really understand what this could be like for him and how ilrational it can make somebody think. it reminds me how cruel people can be to you when you are in a weak and degrading position.

I think he made a big mistake coming here. He needs to learn how to turn hurt into anger and anger into strength and then he will see women don't sleep with you because they are a good person or you are a good guy.

Suka needs to understand that he can't write the rules, they were already written and there not about right and wrong or good and bad.

Sex is dawinism not altruism

If he gets through this he will develope a true sense of compasion that can only be earned the hard way and that is rare in people and the world.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 10:34 am
Chai, I think you should take one for the team here, and turn this lil' fella into a man. He may as well learn from the best.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 10:42 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Chai, I think you should take one for the team here, and turn this lil' fella into a man. He may as well learn from the best.

(sigh)
you're right....

Suka....meet me tonight at the Waffle house on I-10 East 12 miles out of Biloxi.

bring cash.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 10:59 am
I'm gonna to be there ten minutes before Suka. Twisted Evil

"Hi Chai, I'm Suka."
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 11:30 am
I think we're actually having a secondary discussion which is quite interesting - about the differences between the effects of sex (and apparent self worth which derives from this) between men and women.

Along with "the boys", I do feel a degree of sympathy with suka - though I think he needs to be able to take some positive steps for his general mental health. I doubt that getting laid with the kind of woman who he might manage with his current attitude (hooker or unpaid village bicycle) would really do much good.

Chai has a point - no self respecting woman is going to fall for this guy unless he changes his attitude. Confused
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 11:37 am
Amigo wrote:
I feel exactly the way you feel about this Nimh. I agree with everything you said. That is why I wanted to try to help the guy. I don't think woman really understand what this could be like for him and how ilrational it can make somebody think. it reminds me how cruel people can be to you when you are in a weak and degrading position.

I think he made a big mistake coming here. He needs to learn how to turn hurt into anger and anger into strength and then he will see women don't sleep with you because they are a good person or you are a good guy.

Suka needs to understand that he can't write the rules, they were already written and there not about right and wrong or good and bad.

If he gets through this he will develope a true sense of compasion that can only be earned the hard way and that is rare in people and the world.

You don't think women feel hurt and angry when they can't get sex? Take a look at the relationship forum and you'll see plenty of women saying "Where is the sex??" Women who aren't getting sex feel inferior and unattractive too.

You men are making the differences between the sexes way to big. This guy is bitter no matter what way you look at it. If this were a woman, saying she was a virgin, who was holding out for the tall, dark, sexy man, I'd say the same to her.

If he wants sex that bad, beggars can't be choosers. And plenty of ugly people are getting sex out there so it must be something other than his looks.

But I guess I am just a heartless bitch who's getting some.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 11:41 am
Amigo wrote:
nimh wrote:
I dont think Suka is misogynistic, I think he's just frustrated. <shrugs>

Note that the guys who posted here were mostly mild and/or constructive, whereas you girls basically went off and bit off his head - piling on, too.

I think thats also cause - well - I guess most of us guys have felt like him once in our lives, at some point or other.

I dont know about Suka needing a f*ck, I think he just needs some loving. But of course, yeah, with the attitude he's got now, he's ony going to be getting hating - especially from the women. Quod erat demonstrandum. And the more he's going to get hating, the more bitter he'll become, and the worse his attitude.

Its a vicious cycle. One's gotta just break out of it somehow, some way or other, for sure - it can happen by a demonstration of willpower or by a lucky break - but its empathisable enough that he's in this vicious cycle.

Thank you, nimh and Amigo. I echo what you two are saying. Especially about the 'needing love and getting hate, leading to a vicious cycle of bitterness-hatred-bitterness'. I think it is indeed hard for the females to understand the position he's in - it's hard for them to empathize. They could if it was a woman here saying she was tired of being rejected, and games, and crappy men. I don't fault them, but they could at least step back and admit they don't know how he feels. I do.

I think it took some guts for you two to stand against the horde of females with douche bag nooses for him, actually. Not to mention the several men here who would help them tie the knot.

I think you need to try to look at your situation as needing a change from within, suka. You need to try to let go of all the anger if you can - even though sometimes it might seem like that's all that's holding you together. You need a lot of hugs from an understanding woman - and brother its hard to hug a porcupine.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:03 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Amigo wrote:

You don't think women feel hurt and angry when they can't get sex? Take a look at the relationship forum and you'll see plenty of women saying "Where is the sex??" Women who aren't getting sex feel inferior and unattractive too.

You men are making the differences between the sexes way to big. This guy is bitter no matter what way you look at it. If this were a woman, saying she was a virgin, who was holding out for the tall, dark, sexy man, I'd say the same to her.

If he wants sex that bad, beggars can't be choosers. And plenty of ugly people are getting sex out there so it must be something other than his looks.

But I guess I am just a heartless bitch who's getting some.
I wouldn't tell the female version of Suka "Get over it you ugly bitch, you make me sick".

I'm not saying you are right and I am wrong. There was a time in alot of guys lifes when we felt like Suka so I can't help but be sympathetic. You might be doing Suka a favor while I am doing the opposite. I see the same thing you see, I'm not blind. I also haven't forgotten what he said about an older woman with a kid and streach marks.

Their is no reason why Suka might not be a total asshole that can't get laid and it's just natural justice. I really don't know and I do see you point.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:06 pm
He's being a jerk. Plain and simple. You know that I call 'em like I see 'em and that's how I see Suka.

If he came back here was honest and sincere and said, "hey, i know I was being a jerk but this really bothers me" maybe we wouldn't think he was such a toad.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:13 pm
BOYS AGAINST THE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

Talks have broken down.

This is War. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:16 pm
BOYS HAVE COOTIES!!!!

QUICK BELLA, GIVE ME A COOTIE INJECTION!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:16 pm
AHHHH! HE TOUCHED ME HE TOUCHED ME HE TOUCHED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN CHAI RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:17 pm
I'm waiting for someone to yell, You're goin' down!

Oh, wait, that was me. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:24 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
AHHHH! HE TOUCHED ME HE TOUCHED ME HE TOUCHED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN CHAI RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAA! I WAS RUNNING AND I FELL DOWN!!!!!!

THOSE BOYS PUSHED ME JESPAH!!!!

Sniff.....that's for cleaning me up Jespah...you're nice...not like Amigo...he pushes girls down.

http://www.westboylstonschools.k12.ma.us/kids_c9.jpg
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:37 pm
Does the booboo require kissing, or will Bactine do?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:41 pm
Oh crap it's jespah!!! Shocked They got an insider boys!!!!

Ok,OK I see.

Prison rules, huh
0 Replies

Paaskynen

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:59 pm
Like most of the men on this thread I can relate to Suka's situation. I believe he has fallen into a bad routine that is self-reinforcing, a viscious circle and it is difficult to break out of it. Looks do not play as big a role as suggested for I remember that it was more difficult to make contact when I was stil looking like tarzan (so to say), but then again "me Tarzan, you Jane" fails to impress the ladies these days.

What I would suggest to Mr Suka is a change of scenery that will make it easier for him to make a fresh start. And if being a virgin really is a big hang up, I suggest he get professional help in that area.

The whole package depends of course on his financial clout, but if I were him I could imagine going on vacation to Thailand (even if nothing else happens, you can still have a nice holiday there!). Get a good Thai massage to loosen up, seek out a maison of good ill repute in, for example, Patong Beach, Phuket (you also help the local economy recover from the tsunami damage), select a lady that appeals to you, treat her with respect and pay her well, she will quickly rid you of that hang up and you may even enjoy it. It is even possible that something might come of it, if the lady takes a liking to you. Here in Lapland there are quite a few Thai brides and they all have a tan (I don't know what perfect breasts look like, so I will refrain from comment on that matter).
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 01:05 pm
Amigo wrote:
I wouldn't tell the female version of Suka "Get over it you ugly bitch, you make me sick".

Quite.
0 Replies