I am a 30 year old virgin and it feels awesome

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 08:52 pm
Well, Ok ok, not 30, 28, about to go 29, but why lie, might as well be considered 30.

Anyway I just wanna let the entire crew know that it's an awesome feeling being this old and never having been in a relationship, never having anything even remotely resembling girlfriend. I absolutely love approaching girls I like, only to find out that they're either taken or completely disinterested or do not make geographic sense to go out with.

Perpetually kicked in a "just friends" zone is also is an awesome feeling that those players who always end up banging some hot broad at drunk parties are definitely missing out on. What a bunch of losers I tell you.

I love using all kinds of strategies to hook up only to end up looking like an ass. I love being told just to be myself and, again, ending up in that awesome "just friends" zone I know we all love being in. Being told that you and the girl have to simply click and if it happens, it happens and if it doesn't it doesn't and having absolutely never clicked with any girl that I have ever tried to approach is another something that make my self esteem and manhood shoot up through the roof. It feels awesome knowing that, other then platonic, no opposite sex will ever feel any kind of interest to me. We always have pleasant convos, and may be I give her my number or email, only to see her for the absolutely last time as I never tend to see the same people other then at work, it's all really just a blur.

I enjoy people trying to console me with original phrases like "may be she is not your type" and "you have to put your time in her" and my personal favorite "there is a girl for every guy out there, you'll find yours". Sure I've heard it a year ago, and 2 years ago, and 5 years ago and 10 years ago, but man, just like a good ole wine, hearing it sure feels better with age. I know I will find "my special someone" I just know it.

Oh, and another something I enjoy is knowing that I approach the age where the only available material are busted divorced moms, who got used up and gotten rid of when their boyfriends/husbands got sick of them. Nothing sounds more awesome then some gorilla titted **** with a huge baggage in a form of kids, stretch marks and hatred for all men. Knowing that approaching early 20s crowd is impossible without looking like some child molester pervert is that extra kick that makes me skip while walking just that much more enthusiastically.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you my thrill, indeed, excitement over my situation with women. 30 year old, virgin, never seen a real life naked girl (not counting one time in a strip bar), never touched breasts or other girls' private parts and with no ******* game to save his soul. What could be manlier then that?

Um, yeah Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 9,452 • Replies: 228
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 08:56 pm
An awsome feeling?
How do you know, if you never experienced anything different?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 08:57 pm
Jane, did you read the whole rampage?
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 09:01 pm
Remain calm.
I didn't date till I was 27, but it all worked out OK.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 09:06 pm
You went to a strip bar and didn't touch breasts or private parts?

Don't you know what $20 will get you? I bet you thought they were serious when they told you to sit on your hands.

Laughing
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 09:06 pm
littlek wrote:
Jane, did you read the whole rampage?

No, littlek, the first and last paragraph were sufficient Wink
0 Replies

suka75038

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 09:10 pm
parados wrote:
You went to a strip bar and didn't touch breasts or private parts?

Don't you know what $20 will get you? I bet you thought they were serious when they told you to sit on your hands.

Laughing

It was back in 2001 my first and really last time I was given a lap dance... and someone else paid for it any way. I was much younger and more naive back then.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 10:27 pm
Well then, CJ, you missed a great deal. Unless you saw Dr. Strangelove, of course, and caught the general that had never been fooled into losing his "bodily fluids".
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 11:39 pm
I sorta figure what we got here is either a satirist or a grotesquely overweight teengeek with near-terminal acne and landfill-class bad breath. I sorta lean to the first option.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 12:21 am
Quote:
self esteem and manhood shoot up through the roof

You've got a lot to offer a 'busted mum with stretchmarks' :wink:

Besides, with all that attitude, you probably come across as a sweet guy, almost childlike - a busted mum would be able to handle you - by giving you a large slap!

smorgs

x
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 05:48 am
You're the same guy that was asking 2 years ago how to tell if a girl was "clean" Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 06:06 am
Well, I'm over 60 and yet a virgin. I glory in virginity. I have also never had a bowel movement. I'm full of ****.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 06:45 am
Chai Tea wrote:
You're the same guy that was asking 2 years ago how to tell if a girl was "clean" Rolling Eyes

Yep. http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=892418#892418
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 06:57 am
He is such stuff as barf is made on.
0 Replies

suka75038

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 09:28 am
yeah it was my post, so what. I lived in a different universe back then. Confused
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 09:35 am
Oh, I so do not think the universe will be moving for you any time soon....
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 10:03 am
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
dyslexia wrote:
Well, I'm over 60 and yet a virgin. I glory in virginity. I have also never had a bowel movement. I'm full of ****.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have guffawed.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 10:37 am
Sex can wait--masturbate!
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 11:00 am
...after all, you do sound like a wanker!
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 11:01 am
I actually felt a little acid rising reading your post, and your 'clean' one. I feel kinda sick, honestly.

Why not just pay a prostitute and maybe it will clear you up a bit?

It's amazing what a lay can do. Bring lots of money.
0 Replies