It's Time to Stand Against Israel

oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 12:20 am
Re: It's Time to Stand Against Israel
freedom4free wrote:
It's Time to Stand Against Israel

By Matt Hutaff, Jul 18, 2006

What does it take to see that Israel is a global menace the United States should not support?

--

[[[Nazi cartoon deleted]]]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/cartoons/martinrowson/archive/0,,1284262,00.html

Anti-Semite.

Sad
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 12:21 am
JTT wrote:
Once again, we have this stunning hypocrisy from the US. Land was stolen from the rightful owners to create an artificial country. Those who seek to get their lands back have little in the way of armaments to fight their fight.

Give the Palestinians the same degree of funding that Israel gets and then we'll see who fights fairly.

Hell, let's move Israel to, say, Maine. It won't take up even half of it, California, what, less than a tenth. The area Israel covers would be a mere blip on the USA. Let's end the hypocrisy; put your money where your mouth is instead of stealing other people's lands.

Anti-Semite.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 12:24 am

An anti-Semitic organization.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 12:31 am
Ellinas wrote:
The one who disagrees with them and their destructive policies is labelled an anti-Semite or a fascist.

Has nothing to do with disagreement.

The problem is that some of us just can't abide anti-Semitism and feel it should be denounced, not tolerated.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 03:57 am
freedom4free wrote:
Amigo, i'm glad you had the courage to speak your mind, well said, i have to agree 100% with you, even OCCOM BILL is completely speechless.

http://www.forumpk.com/images/smilies/d_clap_01.gif
True, by 5am I am usually completely speechless. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard just yet though. When surrounded by idiocy, I generally try to bow out. When time permits, I'll continue battling Set, who offers a coherent argument at least, on a thread not dominated by anti-Semite idiocy. Ya'll enjoy this one. It's a great spin off of "Experts Claim Official 9-11 Story is a Hoax ! FINALLY!" Idiots unite, and enjoy. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 09:31 am
oralloy wrote:
JTT wrote:
Once again, we have this stunning hypocrisy from the US. Land was stolen from the rightful owners to create an artificial country. Those who seek to get their lands back have little in the way of armaments to fight their fight.

Give the Palestinians the same degree of funding that Israel gets and then we'll see who fights fairly.

Hell, let's move Israel to, say, Maine. It won't take up even half of it, California, what, less than a tenth. The area Israel covers would be a mere blip on the USA. Let's end the hypocrisy; put your money where your mouth is instead of stealing other people's lands.

Anti-Semite.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 09:46 am
oralloy wrote:

An anti-Semitic organization.
Laughing Their motto is "Act now to stop war and Racism".

http://www.internationalanswer.org/

The A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition formed on September 14, 2001. It is a coalition of hundreds of organizations and prominent individuals and scores of organizing centers in cities and towns across the country. Its national steering committee represents major national organizations that have campaigned against U.S. intervention in Latin America, the Caribbean, the Middle East and Asia, and organizations that have campaigned for civil rights and for social and economic justice for working and poor people inside the United States.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 11:33 am
Quote:
Main Entry: Sem·ite
Pronunciation: 'se-"mIt, especially British 'sE-"mIt
Function: noun
Etymology: French sémite, from Semitic Shem, from Late Latin, from Greek SEm, from Hebrew ShEm
1 a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs b : a descendant of these peoples
2 : a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/Semite

Quote:
One entry found for Zionism.

Main Entry: Zi·on·ism
Pronunciation: 'zI-&-"ni-z&m
Function: noun
: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel
- Zi·on·ist /-nist/ adjective or noun
- Zi·on·is·tic /"zI-&-'nis-tik/ adjective

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/zionism

What if before the revolution and we were still under the the Yoke of the English, it was decided that people who are descendants from India would have a state somewhere in the America colonies, they would be provided with everything they needed to survive and defend themselves. Let's just pretend that Indians were being persecuted and were spread out all over the world Before long Indians were soon outnumbering everybody else and they had more money and weapons and everything. Soon it was like everybody else was occupied by the Indians even though they were there first as well. Its just not fair and this is the situation with Israel and it is not being anti semite to state it. Not to mention even that phrase is false because everybody in that region are semites.

I might not make a good story or analogy but I think it's good enough to get my point across if one is objective enough.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 12:10 pm
The anti-Israel group forgot to mention part of the history behind Israel and its creation.

Before the breakout of WWII the League of Nations was already working on a plan to create Israel. When WWII happened it was put on hold and then picked up by the UN when it was created. The holocaust wasn't the primary reason for the creation but it helped push it forward.

Another item as forgotten by the anti-Israel group.

When the state of Israel was created it was also created with Palestine in mind. This was laid down by the Brits who were in control of the area at the time. When they pulled out and on the day that Israel stated that it had been created not 24 hrs later 5 arab countries attacked them in 1948 and began the true fight for an Israeli state. It happened again many years later and again. Israel has been attacked twice by arab countries and the third time they attacked first to prevent another invasion.

One more missed fact that I can think of.

When Hamas was elected to govt it stated several times that it wasn't going to give up its claim that Israel shouldn't exist. This made headlines several times in the last few months since their election. This doesn't make Hamas quite as innocent as some would like them to think. They were a terrorist organization that got to power and refused to drop their terrorist ideals when elected. I say this was still a threat to Israel that they took seriously and had every right to do so.

Hezbollah had no right to take Israel military personal captive and then not expect Israel to respond. Many times in the last several years this group launched rockets into Israel with the purpose to kill. I would hope that if I were taken captive by some terrorist group that had a country back it that the US military would do what they could to get me back. Even if that included attacking that country to do so.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 12:22 pm
Well, what happened? Did they just busy and forget about the Palestians or what?

What are the Palestians supposed to do? Sit around and be grateful to be occupied forever? Be glad that they have to through check points and road blocks to get to their relatives or hospitals? Be delirious in poverty?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 12:22 pm
http://www.antiwar.com/photos/tyre2.jpg
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 12:49 pm
revel wrote:
Well, what happened? Did they just busy and forget about the Palestians or what?

What are the Palestians supposed to do? Sit around and be grateful to be occupied forever? Be glad that they have to through check points and road blocks to get to their relatives or hospitals? Be delirious in poverty?

No the other arab nations promised to take care of them and put them back when the war was over. When they lost they tossed them out of thier countries and didn't take care of them any longer. The war last almost a year and a half.

Now the question begs to be asked, why didn't those attacking countries offer to take part of their countries and from a new states for the palestians?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 12:53 pm
blueflame1 wrote:

So is it my turn to show a pic of a city in Israel were a car bomb went off or where a pizza place was blown up by terrorists? Or how about one were they blew up a car bomb and then blew up another one after the rescue teams showed up?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 01:01 pm
blueflame1 wrote:

I'm assuming that's within the last day or two in Lebannon. Looks to me like an agrument for not allong a bunch of lunatics like Hezbollah to run loose in your country and drag your country into wars it can't win.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 01:12 pm
well I guess they shouldn't start something they aren't willing to finish. Hate to see all the innocents dying but that should be a lesson to those who want to start trouble with Israel.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 01:28 pm
"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]

Current events prove it wasn't an idle jest.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 01:43 pm
freedom4free wrote:
"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]

Once again do we need to provide counter info. How many times have Muslim clerics said similar things about non-muslims? Most schools in the ME don't even show Israel as a country do they not? Haven't they been threatened to be pushed into the sea? Does the term infidel mean anything?
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 01:57 pm
Baldimo wrote:
freedom4free wrote:

Once again do we need to provide counter info. How many times have Muslim clerics said similar things about non-muslims? Most schools in the ME don't even show Israel as a country do they not? Haven't they been threatened to be pushed into the sea? Does the term infidel mean anything?

Yes Baldimo, but the Arabs have an excuse (they are not civilized/democratic/intelligent/educated/advanced...etc etc, type of people. They're all 'terrorists'

Unlike the people whom you blindly support and worship ( 'gods chosen' )

So tell me Baldimo, why do they do the same things ?

What is there excuse ?
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 02:04 pm
Baldimo wrote:
revel wrote:

No the other arab nations promised to take care of them and put them back when the war was over. When they lost they tossed them out of thier countries and didn't take care of them any longer. The war last almost a year and a half.

Now the question begs to be asked, why didn't those attacking countries offer to take part of their countries and from a new states for the palestians?

I think I'll let Set (if he is so inclined)take this one as I would have to do a lot of studying and I am fixing to get out of here and do some shopping. Somehow, I bet you left out some key facts.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 02:17 pm
Israel is the product of the political carve up post WW2. Blame the UN, UK & USA. So Palistinians got evicted from their homes & a bunch of traveling trouberdours moved in. The Palistinians were told to take a hike. All very convenient for the Power Brokers in Europe & the USA.
What is still going on today in the Middle East is the product of the ill-conceived political carve up of 60 years ago.
The Israelis claim it as their historical homeland. Where did the Palistinians/Arabs/Bedouins live before the carve up ?

Now we have a non stop scenario of blood letting. It's not much point in telling gun-slingers too stop killing people & then continue giving them a whole bunch of hi-tech weaponry.
We organised Sanctions against Saddam/Iraq when he flexed his muscles, so how about Sanctions against Israel. What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander.
And yes I have been to Israel & seen the zealots who want too rule the roost & control everyones life. They are just as unpleasant as all the other Mindbenders who have similar power in the world of Islam.

And while I think of it, if Britain had invaded Southern Ireland and bombed the life out of it & theIRA, during the latter half of the 20th century, in a similar way that Israel does, what reaction would that of brought down on Britain from all the squeaky clean Innocents in the Amercan Empire
0 Replies