It's Time to Stand Against Israel

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 01:58 pm
It's Time to Stand Against Israel

By Matt Hutaff, Jul 18, 2006

What does it take to see that Israel is a global menace the United States should not support?

--

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/martin_rowson/2006/07/19/GraunLebanonwasp512ready.jpg

http://www.guardian.co.uk/cartoons/martinrowson/archive/0,,1284262,00.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 5,943 • Replies: 119
No top replies

Miller

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:52 pm
Looks like you're standing alone! Laughing
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 03:03 pm
Miller wrote:
Looks like you're standing alone! Laughing

Thats why the Arabs hate us, Americans support Israeli terrorism.

Israel uses American rockets to kill Arabs. there are just too many arrogant Americans to do anything about it.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 03:06 pm
The Palestinians firebomb a school bus, and the Israelis undertake a punitive military response, as anyone would, never deliberately trying to kill civilians. Your posts on A2K signify only that you're an anti-semite.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 03:24 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
The Palestinians firebomb a school bus, and the Israelis undertake a punitive military response, as anyone would, never deliberately trying to kill civilians. Your posts on A2K signify only that you're an anti-semite.

The main stream media would have us believe that Israel has been the victim of rocket attacks and kidnapped solders for which they are acting militarily. Sadly, that is not the truth.

First, a little recap of recent history:

In January, 2006 the Palestinian people elected members of HAMAS to political office. This did not sit well with the Israeli government or its U.S. puppet. George W. Bush frequently told America that we toppled Saddam Hussein to install a democracy. Yet when the Palestinian people utilized their democracy to elect HAMAS, Bush began acting against them! The hypocrisy is rank. Still, HAMAS extended the hand of peace to Israel. They did so in writing. Khalid Mish'al is head of the political bureau of Hamas.

Instead of talking with HAMAS, Israel began talking to everyone else about getting rid of HAMAS. So intent was Israel to ignore the lawfully elected Palestinian government, that less than sixty days after the election, while the HAMAS government was still brand new and getting a feel for what to do, Israel launched an overt military action of a most foul nature.

For years, the Palestinian Authority held in prison, a number of men convicted of assassinating an Israeli official. The men were held in the prison at Jericho and were "monitored" by the British who agreed to keep monitors in that prison to make certain things were right.

On March 14, the British "monitors" suddenly decided to leave the prison. The Israeli military just happened to see the monitors leave. Within minutes, the Israeli army attacked the prison with troops and tanks!

The Israelis thought that the prisoners were too comfortable; they weren't being punished with sufficient barbarity. The Israelis decided to change that by attacking the prison and taking the men to an Israeli prison by force.

One week after attacking the sovereign Palestinian government prison and taking its prisoners by force; Israel told the world they would UNILATERALLY decide the final borders for Israel!

This declaration flew in the face of the Oslo Accords, flew in the face of a number of United Nations Security Council Resolutions and, of course, was a direct slap at the new HAMAS lead, Palestinian government.

Published Jerusalem Post on March 21

Not content to have raided another government's prison and taken its prisoners by force; not content to have announced they would unilaterally decide their own borders, Israel went even further. On March 23, just a week before the Israeli elections, Israel announced outright that it simply would not deal with the lawfully, democratically-elected HAMAS government.

In a follow-up story published in the Jerusalem Post, Israel announced how they viewed resistance to anything they dictate. They stated bluntly "What is resistance if not terrorism?" So Israel not only decided what it wants and that it will IMPOSE its will on everyone, they also decided anyone who disagrees is automatically a "terrorist" against whom "Israel has a right to defend itself." There's a word for this: Totalitarian.

Israeli Defense Minister makes plain: Anyone who resists Israel is a terrorist.

With things going as badly as shown above, the newly elected Palestinian Prime Minister ISMAIL HANIYEH, spoke to the world.

He pointed out that the Palestinians are being denied their basic rights by Israel. He made clear that no one is asking anything of Israel while the Palestinians themselves are being dictated to.

He made clear the situation is a recipe for conflict. No one listened.

In April, May and June, the Israeli military commenced shelling of Palestinian CIVILIANS. According to sources in both Israel and Palestine, upward of five thousand (5,000) artillery shells PER MONTH were landing on Palestinian areas. Hundreds of innocent civilians were injured, dozens were killed.

Sadly, the world only heard of ONE such shelling; when the Israelis wiped out an entire family picnicking on a beach. The world was shocked and sickened to see photos and video of a lone 7 year old girl survivor, as she clung to the dead bodies of her family on the beach.

In May and June, SEVENTY-EIGHT (7 Palestinians were killed by Israel. )

By mid June, the Palestinians had enough. They began retaliating for the artillery shelling by launching a few Qassam rockets into Israel.

On June 21, an Israeli reported the situation with unusual candor; mocking "A week of Israeli restraint."

Sadly, just ONE HOUR after the story above went to press, Israel killed
three more children in a street in northern GAZA with additional shelling.

As Israeli shelling continued, Palestinians fought back. In a daring raid, they
captured a single IDF Corporal and took him prisoner. Israel called it
a "Kidnapping."

Israel went berserk! They launched a major military offensive, sending troops, tanks and armored personnel carriers into GAZA. They attacked people and buildings. The Israeli Air Force bombed Palestinian government buildings. The Israelis even arrested dozens of elected officials!

On what charges? No one knows.

Few even care.

Those officials they cannot arrest, they try to assassinate! In one botched
assassination attempt, Israel killed twenty three innocent Palestinians.

In another assassination attempt, Israel bombed a private house,
killing a family of nine as they slept!

The jews have gone completely nuts, attacking, killing and arresting Palestinians. But even that wasn't enough to satisfy Israeli blood lust.

The Israelis then attacked Lebanon! They have been bombing civilian areas!
Homes. Apartment buildings. The murderous carnage is disgusting.

So brutal, so murderous are the Israelis they even deliberately set-up people to be killed. In Lebanon, Israeli troops ordered people to evacuate and area, then called in an air strike to incinerate the evacuation convoy, incinerating at least fifteen children! UN Peace Keepers were reportedly "in tears" at the carnage.

Those killings came just after Israel killed 32 other civilians during the bombings of bridges inside Lebanon!

ALL of this violence was precipitated by Israel. ALL of the deaths and injuries are at the hands or caused by the decisions of Israel.

So the next time you hear an Israeli or one of their defenders say '"Israel has
a right to defend itself" remember, so does everyone else.

Israel are the terrorists. Israel are the aggressors. The proof is irrefutable!

If someone killed 78 Americans in one month, would YOU fight them? If that same someone went on to kill 23 Americans in another attack, or slaughtered a family of nine while they slept, would YOU fight back?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 04:04 pm
UN rights head sees possible Mideast war crimes

By Richard Waddington and Robert Evans

GENEVA (Reuters) - The scale of killing and maiming of civilians in Lebanon, Israel and the Palestinian territory of Gaza could constitute war crimes, the United Nations human rights chief said on Wednesday.

U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Louise Arbour said international humanitarian law was clear on the need to protect non-combatants in any conflict. "This obligation is also expressed in international criminal law, which defines war crimes and crimes against humanity," she said.

"The scale of the killings in the region, and their predictability, could engage the personal criminal responsibility of those involved, particularly those in a position of command and control," she said, without directly accusing anyone.

In a statement, Arbour expressed "grave concern over the continued killing and maiming of civilians in Lebanon, Israel and the occupied Palestinian territory".

Arbour, a former Canadian Supreme Court judge and war crimes prosecutor, said the "indiscriminate shelling" of cities and the bombing of sites where civilians would suffer were unacceptable.

Israeli air strikes have accounted for most of the 293 deaths in Lebanon in the eight-day-old war which began after Hizbollah guerrillas kidnapped two Israeli soldiers.

The Lebanese Shi'ite militia has rained rockets down on northern Israeli towns and villages. Twenty-nine Israelis have died in the violence.

STRETCHED RULES

Israel's offensive in Lebanon has coincided with a three-week-old push into the Gaza Strip to retrieve another soldier, seized by Palestinian militants on June 25.

In a separate statement, the U.N. special envoy on the right to health said Israel's destruction of Gaza's only power station could constitute a war crime and should be investigated.

New Zealander Paul Hunt said lack of power had caused a serious water shortage and affected sewage disposal for tens of thousands of households in the Gaza Strip. Reported cases of diarrhoea had risen 163 percent compared with last year, he added.

As international concern mounted for civilians caught up in the bloodshed, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) suggested that Israel had stretched the agreed rules of war with its air and land operations in Lebanon.

The Swiss-based body, the recognised guardian of the Geneva Conventions on the conduct of war, said it had told the Israelis and Hizbollah that both must avoid targeting civilians.

Under the Conventions, first formulated after World War One and expanded after World War Two, countries involved in international conflicts are obliged to observe measure in their response to actions by an opposing side.

"The ICRC reminds the parties to the conflict that the obligation to distinguish between civilians and civilian objects, on the one hand, and military objectives, on the other, is at the core of international humanitarian law and must be complied with at all times," it said in a statement.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 06:45 pm
freedom4free wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:

The main stream media would have us believe that Israel has been the victim of rocket attacks and kidnapped solders for which they are acting militarily. Sadly, that is not the truth.

First, a little recap of recent history:

I notice that you seem to have conveniently excluded mention of the thousands of examples of attacks by Palestinians on civilians, e.g.:

Quote:
Dec 1, 2001 - 11 people were killed and about 180 injured when explosive devices were detonated by two suicide bombers close to 11:30 P.M. Saturday night on Ben Yehuda Street, the pedestrian mall in the center of Jerusalem. A car bomb exploded nearby 20 minutes later. Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack.

Source
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 06:54 pm
Ever wonder why other Arab states won't take the "palestinians" in? Think it might have something to do with their conduct?

http://www.stentorian.com/2ndamend/children/huns2.jpg
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 07:05 pm
the israelis and the palestinians, the jews and the muslims that are behind this are all crazy and should send themselves to Jehovah and Mohamed ASAP and good riddance.

Let the jews and muslims who actually believe in God and his teachings go on about their business.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 12:03 am
Once again, we have this stunning hypocrisy from the US. Land was stolen from the rightful owners to create an artificial country. Those who seek to get their lands back have little in the way of armaments to fight their fight.

Give the Palestinians the same degree of funding that Israel gets and then we'll see who fights fairly.

Hell, let's move Israel to, say, Maine. It won't take up even half of it, California, what, less than a tenth. The area Israel covers would be a mere blip on the USA. Let's end the hypocrisy; put your money where your mouth is instead of stealing other people's lands.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 12:45 am
I see the Anti-Semites have found a place to gather. That's nice.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 01:34 am
That I don't agree with Zionism does't make me an anti-semite. I disagree with Zionism the same why I don't agree whith the Taliban or Nazis. If a Jewish man comes up to me and starts bunching me in the face am I a anti-semite? If a black guy comes up and starts puching you in the face and you defend yourself are you a racist. Thats just plain bull$hit.

Are we supposed to let these people do whatever they want to so we won't be "anti-semites"? Is that what you call politically correct? F**k that $hit
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 01:55 am
Amigo wrote:
That I don't agree with Zionism does't make me an anti-semite. I disagree with Zionism the same why I don't agree whith the Taliban or Nazis. If a Jewish man comes up to me and starts bunching me in the face am I a anti-semite?
No. Eagerly believing every revision of history and one-sided anti-Israeli drivel you can find does.

Amigo wrote:
Are we supposed to let these people do whatever they want to so we won't be "anti-semites"? Is that what you call politically correct? F**k that $hit
No. But the brand of idiocy you prefer to buy into is as anti-Israeli as it is ridiculously biased. Of course, in your case, it may just be your Anti-Americanism shining through. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 02:57 am
I'm hardcore pro American, Thats why I hate Bush. Most Americans have already pulled their head out of their ass. So get with the rest of us buddy.

Israel is not America. I can say whatever I want about them. It's called freedom.

Your anti-American.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 03:04 am
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 03:23 am
I hope that response is a sign your not going to bother to respond to me anymore because I've been around the block with your kind about a thousand times. You use nationalism to make people feel that they are not Americans because they have a different opinion or they won't go along with the "Agenda".

People that don't sit back and watch israel do whatever they want are anti-semites.

Find somebody else. Your wasting your time with me, In the end you'll lose anyway. So why don't we save ourselves some time and space.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 04:04 am
Amigo, i'm glad you had the courage to speak your mind, well said, i have to agree 100% with you, even OCCOM BILL is completely speechless.

http://www.forumpk.com/images/smilies/d_clap_01.gif
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 04:34 am
Thanks. These people want to globalize for greed and war. So we have to globalize for peace and justice. If corporations and warlords are going to globalize for the worst then the people must globalize for the best.

I don't let anybody pick my enemies for me.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 07:28 am
JTT wrote:
Once again, we have this stunning hypocrisy from the US. Land was stolen from the rightful owners to create an artificial country. Those who seek to get their lands back have little in the way of armaments to fight their fight.

Give the Palestinians the same degree of funding that Israel gets and then we'll see who fights fairly....

The fact that you justify the deliberate, specific targetting of non-combatant women and children for murder says about all anyone needs to know about you.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 11:00 am
http://www.internationalanswer.org/
0 Replies