The sexy French man who caught my eye

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 09:21 am
Laughing

Yes, Smorgs was kind enough to PM me the translation Laughing

Good thing I was told and I didn't go around asking people at work what it meant Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 09:25 am
smorgs wrote:
I also speak Chinese Walter, It's not only vous that is a polly...whatever round 'ere...

montana, in Chinese it's ying and Yang...

:wink:

One language at a time is all I can handle at the moment. I get confused way too easily to try and take on Chinese as well ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 09:26 am
If I ever hook up with a Chinese fellow who can't speak english, I'll be in touch :-D
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 10:55 am
What the heck is a lobter anyway? Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 11:15 am
We were waiting for you to tell us, CJ Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 11:56 am
Maybe it's a lobster missing one of its lobs?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 01:08 pm
That just could be it Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 01:13 pm
when you were workin the lobs, did you ever come across a lobstrosity?
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 01:22 pm
must be hard work in a Lob...

...must be a labour of lob
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 01:35 pm
I wonder if it goes good with beer Cool
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 05:54 pm
Here's what you have going in your favor: Proximity to him, the full work day ( we spend an awful lot of time at work and therefore time, which assists in him becoming less of an unknown. Best to prolong the flirtation as long as possible-- See Calamity Jane's post, which you've already acknowleged.

At my old job I had a thing for a guy the very first time I saw him. He was married at the time. Because of this, I'd always just sort of see him here and there, but I always sat up straighter, made sure to say hello, etc. Then, Jabinga! He got divorced. But it wasn't until five, count 'em, five years after his split that we had our first conversation. I wasn't going to be no huzzy circling the pray, if you know what I mean. But, my point is this-- sharing the same work environment eases the transition of knowing one another by sight to something more. So, take your time. I'm not saying 5 years, but what's comfortable for you.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 10:11 pm
Gala
Yeah, taking my time is extremely important, since not taking my time in the past has proven to be costly mistakes and I just refuse to make those mistakes again.
We still haven't technically spoken to eachother and for all I know, he could be an idiot, so I'd like to prolong the talking for a bit Laughing

But then it could turn out that he's the best thing for me right now, so stay tuned to see where this adventure leads :-D
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 06:37 am
Montana wrote:
for all I know, he could be an idiot

You did say he was French.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 11:38 am
Mmm Montana, there are times when it is very refreshing not to have to hear what a man is actually saying. Smile

Just enjoy the beautiful rolling of his tongue, the leaning in when he is emphatically making a point, the nice view of his butt (i know you are looking!).

Have fun and don't let the lobsters bite! :wink:
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 12:04 pm
it's sooo nice to have a cutie at work, just to daydream about!...doesn't matter so much even if it never goes anywhere, just the little extra pick-me-up of having someone to look forward to seeing spices up the workday and keeps you feeling that little bit more excited and interested in life. Enjoy it! Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 01:00 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Montana wrote:
for all I know, he could be an idiot

You did say he was French.

Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 01:07 pm
flushd wrote:
Mmm Montana, there are times when it is very refreshing not to have to hear what a man is actually saying. Smile

You can say that again Laughing

flushd wrote:
Just enjoy the beautiful rolling of his tongue, the leaning in when he is emphatically making a point, the nice view of his butt (i know you are looking!).

I'm way ahead of ya, girl, and he does have a great butt, I must say ;-)

flushd wrote:
Have fun and don't let the lobsters bite! :wink:

Thanks. I'm having a lot of fun so far :-D

Since I no longer work in the lobster plant, I won't have to worry about any lobster biting with this one ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 01:13 pm
cyphercat wrote:
it's sooo nice to have a cutie at work, just to daydream about!...doesn't matter so much even if it never goes anywhere, just the little extra pick-me-up of having someone to look forward to seeing spices up the workday and keeps you feeling that little bit more excited and interested in life. Enjoy it! Very Happy

Yeah exactly! Even if this is as far as it goes, it's still gives me that extra zing in life, and that's all good too.

It's not like I was looking for a man in the first place, so I'm taking it as an adventure that may or may not become more adventurous Cool
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 01:52 pm
Nice to see you've got the flutterings, Montana. Nothing like it.....enjoy!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 02:56 pm
Thanks, Lord :-D

I'm enjoying very much so far Very Happy
0 Replies