The sexy French man who caught my eye

Montana

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 12:31 pm
I know, Jane. I'm not going there Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 02:18 am
Oh for heaven sakes, we're at it again. We just can't stop it!!!!!!!!!!! We're addicted!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone tell me I'm insane and get it over with.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 03:26 am
OK....<AHEM>

What was it she wanted me to say again?....oh, yes, that's it.....

"You're insane, and get it over me."
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 11:21 am
Thank you! Thank you very much!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 11:26 am
Well, that was before I knew anything about the relationship. I change my tune with the kind of commitment housebuying signifies.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 11:27 am
Montana wrote:
Oh for heaven sakes, we're at it again. We just can't stop it!!!!!!!!!!! We're addicted!!!!!!!!!

Are you really sure, it's not just you and your imagination?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 11:29 am
Did he catch your eye or catch you in the eye?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 12:06 am
ossobuco wrote:
Well, that was before I knew anything about the relationship. I change my tune with the kind of commitment housebuying signifies.

Yup, I'm hearing that, but it's still something I need to hear from him.

He asked me for another ride to work on Monday and I'm going to pick him up early this time and have me a talk with him.

It's time for him to tell me what is what and if it's all true, I'm going to give him a lesson on how hurtful it can be when you play with someone like he's been doing with me for the past 3 months.

I'm going to make damn sure he thinks twice before he does that to anyone again.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 12:31 am
CalamityJane wrote:
Montana wrote:

Are you really sure, it's not just you and your imagination?

Jane, I wasn't born yesterday and I'm quite sure it's not my imagination!

I know when a man is looking at me and is attracted to me and I've never known a man that made it as obvious as this one does.

He's very nervous and clumsy around me as well and when I get like that around a man, you know I've got a thing for him.

Right now, I am blown away at the thought of him buying a house with his girlfriend, yet he's all over me, but I'll be getting some answers to that on Monday when I pick him up.

He knows it's not in my imagination and we are going to talk about it.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 12:32 am
cjhsa wrote:
Did he catch your eye or catch you in the eye?

He's gonna get a black eye if he doesn't cut the **** Laughing
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 12:50 am
Montana,

What are you going to ask him, on Monday?

You could be right about him playin' and being aware of it's effect on you...etc. etc...But at any time you can Stop the Insanity yourself, eh.

Just don't look, just don't look.

(Sorry if I bring back memories of that 'Stop the Insanity' chick) Surprised
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 02:20 am
I'm going to start by asking him if it's true that he bought a house with his girlfriend and if the answer is yes, then I'm going to ask him why he's playing with me.
After that I plan on explaining how it all makes me feel and how cruel it is.

As far as the not looking goes, I've tried 3 times to stop, but he goes so crazy trying to get my attention back, I end up getting sucked back in.

I've got feelings for this guy and it's hard not to look when he keeps throwing himself in front of me.

This is why I'm glad that he asked me for a ride, because the only way I can free myself from him is if I can get him to stop.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 02:41 am
What if he tell you "No"? Shocked

Well, I wish you luck! Maybe getting it out in the open will be what you need to do to move forward. To hear it from him.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 09:04 am
Best idea you've had in a long time, M.

Do it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 09:57 am
Montana wrote:
yet he's all over me

Does he touch you a lot? Talk to you a lot? Call you a lot?

Most of what you describe sounds like flirting - not so much "all over you".
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 10:14 am
I'm really glad you're going to have a straight talk with him. I'm sure you're prepared to be disappointed -- this really sounds like a matter of "is she still checking me out? she is" and "is he still checking me out? he is" missed signals/ bad non-verbal communication more than anything else.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 01:14 pm
flushd wrote:
What if he tell you "No"? Shocked

Well, I wish you luck! Maybe getting it out in the open will be what you need to do to move forward. To hear it from him.

Thanks, flushd :-)

If he tells me "No", then I'd be willing to bet that he'll ask me out. That would be nice, but I'm not banking on it.

I'm expecting to hear him say yes and then I can tell him that he has to stop what he's doing with me, which is when I can move on.

I just need to hear it from him.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 01:15 pm
Eva wrote:
Best idea you've had in a long time, M.

Do it.

Thanks, Eva :-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 01:43 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Montana wrote:
yet he's all over me

Does he touch you a lot? Talk to you a lot? Call you a lot?

Most of what you describe sounds like flirting - not so much "all over you".

Our hands only touched a few times, one being last night. The first time, I touched him when I went to take a piece of paper from him and last night he touched my hand when he thanked me for the drive.

He's never called me, but he asked me for my number last night, even though he explained the directions to me already. He's really nervous around me, as I am around him, but we're getting past that and getting more comfortable around eachother.

What we've been doing the past 3 months has gone beyond flirting in a way that I find hard to explain.
I never spoke to a man to this extent with just eye contact before, but that's how we talk to eachother.

Every time I stop looking at him, he falls in a panic and does everything he can to get back my attention and when it doesn't work, he gets pissed off, then he gets depressed, but he never gives up trying to get me back.

When I started going to the gym at work every night the week before last, at first he loved it because he thought I was doing it for him, but once he realized that wasn't the case, he wasn't smiling anymore. Back to the panic state he went.

He knows I've been pissed off at him and that I've done everything in my power to ignore him, so I was very surprised that he actually had the nerve to ask me for a ride last night.

I know it sounds like just flirting, but it's more than that and I can't seem to explain it better than this.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 01:47 pm
sozobe wrote:
I'm really glad you're going to have a straight talk with him. I'm sure you're prepared to be disappointed -- this really sounds like a matter of "is she still checking me out? she is" and "is he still checking me out? he is" missed signals/ bad non-verbal communication more than anything else.

I'm glad too. I need to cut through the chase, so I can move on.

I don't think we have a problem communicating or have any mixed signals, but he needs do something now or I'm history and that's the bottom line.
0 Replies