The sexy French man who caught my eye

Montana

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 11:41 am
Ok, I leave in an hour to go pick up frenchy and have my little chat with the boy.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 12:44 pm
Whatcha wearin? :wink:
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:03 pm
I just assumed she'd go naked.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:32 pm
blacksmithn wrote:

Into the great wide open.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:34 pm
I just know that if any woman wants to get-- and hold-- my attention, she needs to be naked.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:45 pm
No no. Naked comes last. First a sheer dress with a slit up the side, french panties and a transparent demi bra. Everyone knows this.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:47 pm
I'm just a simple blacksmith and not used to your fancy big-city ways.
0 Replies

Three P

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:56 pm
Judging by the last few posts, this thread seems like one I should read from the beginning. Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 02:41 am
Eva wrote:
Whatcha wearin? :wink:

Just work cloths, but I threw on my tightest, nicest fitting jeans with my best work t-shirt Laughing

Did the usual hair up in the ponytail, makeup and just a dab of hairspray for the pretty smell.

I pulled up and was really cool. We said our hello's, asked how we were doing.
The rest goes like this (We are both speaking French, since most of you know that he doesn't speak or understand English, so everything is translated into English):

Me: So, is this your new house?
Him: Yes, this is it.
Me: It's nice and you have a nice view of the river.
Him: Yes, it is nice.
Me: Is this your first house.
Him: Yes......well, the first one in Canada.
Me: So, you had a house in France as well?
Him: Yes, I had a two family house there.
Me: I also had a two family house when I lived in the states, which I sold and bought my current house.
Him: Oh yeah?
Me: Yeah, so do you live there alone?
Him: No, I live with "mon ami".
Me: I wanted to tell you that before a week and a half ago, I wasn't sure if you were involved with anyone and if I had known that before, I never would have gone there.
Him: <smiling> Oh ok.
Me: I'm not like that.
Him: <still smiling, says nothing and looks like he doesn't know what to say> Laughing
Me: So, I'm not looking at you anymore.
Him: <no more smile> Ok.

Then I chickened out on everything else I planned on saying and we talked about work and the weather the rest of the time Laughing

I figure the best thing I can do with him is to let him know that he ain't all that and I'm glad I did.
The worst thing I can do is to let that man know that he broke my heart and it worked wonders.

Now I get to watch him squirm Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 02:44 am
blacksmithn wrote:

He'd have to jump through a hell of a lotta hoops to see that Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 02:50 am
cjhsa wrote:
blacksmithn wrote:

Into the great wide open.

Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 02:51 am
blacksmithn wrote:
I just know that if any woman wants to get-- and hold-- my attention, she needs to be naked.

Better start working on those hoops ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 02:54 am
NickFun wrote:
No no. Naked comes last. First a sheer dress with a slit up the side, french panties and a transparent demi bra. Everyone knows this.

It's hard to work in those, but I bet he'd really like that Very Happy
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 02:55 am
So how do you feel, M? Closure?

NickFun's description was just a wee bit too vivid. Laughing Not a complaint, mind you.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 02:57 am
Three P wrote:
Judging by the last few posts, this thread seems like one I should read from the beginning. Cool

You'll just think I'm crazy before you get past the 2nd page Shocked
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 02:59 am
flushd wrote:
So how do you feel, M? Closure?

NickFun's description was just a wee bit too vivid. Laughing Not a complaint, mind you.

No closure, flushd <sigh>. He's still sniffing around and I think he's trying to drive me insane Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 03:16 am
He likes my attention and he's going to do everything he can to get it back, so this isn't gonna be easy Laughing

You have no idea how difficult it is for me to not look at him when he's just constantly and slowly strolling on by <sigh>!

He just happens to come along while we were doing our daily stretches (yes, we do stretches at work) and he's watching me as he, again, slowly strolls on by. Now that made me a little uncomfortable! He likes to watch me do my stretches, but he's usually at a comfortable distance, where I don't mind.
Tonight was too close Laughing

He's just screaming for me to look at him and I wanna look so bad, I can taste it.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 03:29 am
Of course he likes your attention - you're a beautiful, intelligent woman.
Oh, and he's a man. Laughing

Stretches at work?! Shocked Hehe. Talk about a hot zone.

You know what you should do...is play it up big. Take big languous stretches. Look him dead in the eye. If he's looking at you, stare right back.
Go face to face with him - and then turn away.

Believe me, this will make it easier. You'll suck all the power away from his coy games by being bold.

well, that's one idea anyways. Smile
0 Replies

Three P

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 03:30 am
Montana wrote:
Three P wrote:

You'll just think I'm crazy before you get past the 2nd page Shocked

I apologise Montana, as I jumped in without having read your thread in it's entirety.
Having now done so I hope that everything works out well for you in the end.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 11:08 am
Look at him.

Wink.

Make faces.

He's got a girlfriend. He bought a house with her.

If it won't get you into trouble at work, flirt (remember, flirting doesn't carry intentions) with him boldly, and make him uncomfortable.
0 Replies