I think my gf might be pregnant. Please help.

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 08:52 pm
We've been have sex for a while now, and today I think she may have gotten pregnant. I didn't cum inside her, but the cum was near her vagina. And she put her clothes back on, I think the cum was near her clothes and when she put them on I believe the cum was on her vagina. Is there any chance that she may be pregnant?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 10,156 • Replies: 207
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 08:54 pm
A chance, definitely. That doesn't mean that she IS pregnant, of course. But a chance, yes.
0 Replies

Andrew2006

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 09:10 pm
So, how much of a possibility is it that she is?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 09:15 pm
The only way you will know for sure is for her to take a pregnancy test in a few days. From now on be smart and use condoms.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 09:18 pm
Way too many variables to say with any certainty. Your sperm count, your sperm motility (how many sperm and how fast they move), how aroused/ lubricated she was when she put her underwear back on, whether she was ovulating, how fertile she is (how easily a fertilized egg implants in the uterus), and on and on and on.

Short version is, if you don't want her to get pregnant, it's not a good idea to let sperm come anywhere near the vaginal opening, and you need to be a lot more careful. But I can't tell you anything about how likely it is in this specific situation. Probably not that likely, but could definitely happen.

You can get an early pregnancy test as early as a week after the possible conception to put your mind at ease.

Good luck...
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 09:30 pm
You don't even need to orgasm for her to get pregnant. As for "Help", it's a little late now.
0 Replies

Andrew2006

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 09:30 pm
I'm sure she isnt, because I'm sure none got inside of her, because it was not like ON it, and it was a kinda far apart from her vagina.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 09:36 pm
Let's hope this is just the scare that will get you to start acting like an adult and use protection.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 09:48 pm
I suggest you read Sozobe's post one more time. Inside is not necessary - though it usually is.

Good grief, if you are making love or having sex at this level, please get some protection. And, at the least, talk about it with each other. Are you cheerfully committing to take care of a child for the next couple of decades?

And each other? You are committed to each other?

I can understand that you wouldn't be commtted to each other.. yet, or possibly never. But, what are you doing not using contraception, if so? You like to throw dice for hope?
0 Replies

Andrew2006

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 09:52 pm
Yes, I am. If she is then I will support her and take care of my baby. She kept telling me that she kept feeling something wet there for a while after she got her clothes on and we went outside to play basketball. I'm just hoping she's not.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:04 pm
So, this is conjecture? has she missed a period?

This may all be worry-for-nothing, but it is still smart that you two discuss all this.

As a warning, marrying for life is a long long time. Taking care of contraception while you learn about each other can make a lot of sense in the long run. Life is long... unless you are hit by a truck, etc.

Perhaps you are all for going for it. But she may not be, if she has a chance to really think about it. Marriage can be for a long long time.
Thrill of sex is not really enough reason to commit for life, though many do... many are sorry shortly afterwards.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:07 pm
she should have at least showered....
0 Replies

Andrew2006

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:11 pm
She hasnt missed a period this month yet. She just got over one not too long ago, and I'm hoping she doesnt miss one.

I am fully committed to her, and I know she is the one I'm going to marry. We both talked about how we want a baby, and start a family.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:11 pm
geez, louise, showering doesn't help, much, though I'll grant a smidge of possibility.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:17 pm
You want a baby? Well, you probably are not getting one through all this, but it is possible.

I'll back off then from advice to contraception.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:31 pm
ossobuco wrote:
geez, louise, showering doesn't help, much, though I'll grant a smidge of possibility.

Err, i was more concerned about the people she was hanging with at the basketball game right after... i wouldn't want to be one of them... anyway, carry on, that's just me...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:38 pm
I missed the basketball game, I was off on my own zone...
0 Replies

Andrew2006

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 05:13 am
dagmaraka wrote:
Err, i was more concerned about the people she was hanging with at the basketball game right after... i wouldn't want to be one of them... anyway, carry on, that's just me...

You got it all wrong, she is not like that, okay. You can get over that now.

But anyway, I will get through this in the best way no matter what.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:42 am
Andrew, you are obviously very young - way to young to even think about marriage and children. I think both you and your girlfriend need to learn more about sex on the intellectual level instead of just the physical level. I'm not sure where you live so I don't know if you have parents or a school that would be helpful, but I suggest you go to a library and get books about about teen health. If you are in the USA I suggest your girlfriend call a local Planned Parenthood Clinic and make an appointment to talk about safe sex. A well trained person can give you all the information you obviously are lacking. I am not suggesting the internest because there is so much mis-information (even from the governement) here.
0 Replies

onthequiet

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 07:29 am
Thats good advice to not only the young but to everyone .

Im sure its 50 / 50 even with adults on exactly all of the above , sometimes people assume and take it through life .
0 Replies