I think my gf might be pregnant. Please help.

kitchenpete

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 04:40 am
OK - if we look at the penultimate post from Andrew, he says that SHE loves HIM.

I do agree with Eva that you can't call it love from the firt moment you get a hard-on Confused it just doesn't work that way!

But...let's look at the positive: Andrew has met someone who he likes and will help him get over his disappointment by showing him that he can be attratcted and attractive to someone else...in time he may find someone who he really loves and who loves him back in a productive way.

Isn't that what we all want?

Best of luck Andrew. Keep us posted and try to consider writing a couple more considered lines about your situation rather than always giving us "breaking news" headlines without much analysis. We want to help but (as someone whose job it is to serve clients' needs) we need to understand what your actual situation is, what you want and then determine how we can use our experience to give you some positive feedback.

KP
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 08:47 am
A most excellent post, kp!

True, Andrew, you didn't actually say you were in love. But you did say you were "happier then I've ever been." That would mean happier than when thing were going great with your former girlfriend that you were "in love" with. So naturally, I assumed... Sorry 'bout that. With all the jumping up and down around here, I'm afraid I jumped to conclusions. Laughing

Kitchenpete is right. This new relationship is just what you needed to show you that your future is full of possibilities. There will be many relationships to come, Andrew, all of them wonderful in their own unique ways. Enjoy each of them while it lasts, and learn from them. Despite what you may think, a relationship doesn't have to last forever to be a success. Some of the best ones are relatively brief.

Take this one easy, Andrew. Don't force things. Let it go at its own pace, and see where it leads you. Life is full of wonderful surprises if you live it that way.
0 Replies

Andrew2006

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 09:57 pm
I'm taking this one slower and letting it go on it's own pace and see where it goes.
0 Replies

bsingh5

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 05:41 pm
That is by far the best thing I have ever heard Andrew. Kudos to you Very Happy
0 Replies

Andrew2006

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 08:28 pm
Well, things have been great for me and this girl I'm talking too. Turns out, we have the same interest in music, TV shows, movies and everything.
0 Replies

bsingh5

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 06:49 pm
Well then don't forget to take it slow and find out more about her...it'll help in the long run
0 Replies

krystalrose

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 05:07 pm
you gots some issues andrew Sad
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 05:13 pm
and on it goes

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2602373#2602373
0 Replies