Lola's Salon

Stradee

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 11:05 am
Wonderfully fit Hiama Very Happy Congrats! (loved meno-porche)

There's a great market near my home, where only organic goods are grown right there on their property. Their pies to die for!

Although my workout regimine isn't as rigorous ~ Hiama, you are amazing! ~ the neighbors darling Labs are the reason my cardiovascular system remains healthy. Along with yoga, weights, and a vegan diet, vintage Ferrari status may be possible Laughing
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 01:46 pm
Yoga is wonderful, I'm kind of keeping it for my 60's to look forward to and dip in and out at the moment along with tai chi
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 02:54 pm
WHAT? No more Lola's Salon?? Bbbbut....

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

(sniff) How can the house be any trouble with such wonderful, devoted servants as Withers, Jeffers and Fifi? Don't they take care of all the cooking, cleaning, washing dishes and the like? Without them, even a loft would be more work than you have now.

Are you really feeling tied down here? I do understand about all the "stuff." How would you feel about remodeling/redecorating? You could get rid of all the things you don't care for anymore. I'm sure Gautam will be happy to bring you back lots of Indian beads, beadspreads & pillows if you like.

Oh, I will be so sad if I don't have this place to come to anymore.

(sniff, sniff, WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!)
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 03:22 pm
But Eva, the cafe is really more fun. It's more relaxed and.........and.......I'm thinking about it.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 04:04 pm
Have you thought about selling the house, intact, to Eva - hmmmmmmmmmm, Eva's Salon Laughing
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 05:15 pm
There's an idea, BillW. But only if Eva and everyone else comes to visit me at the cafe as well. Sad
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 07:00 pm
I will be happy to visit you at the cafe, Lola. However, it is only a week until we board the plane to Vienna for a month and a half. You should come to Vienna with us, we can take in everything and then hop down to Venice for a day or six. Asiago is beautiful this time of year and the cheese is always excellent from the farm where it is made. Or, we could spend a day in Marostica where the center of town is a giant chess board and you are the Queen.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 07:05 pm
Any where I am the Queen, sounds very tempting, Danon. Thanks for the invitation. Maybe I'll click myself over when I'm finished with my work. I hope you and Mrs. Danon have a good time.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 08:56 pm
Did I hear someone mention my name?

Buy the Salon??? Did I hear that correctly? Hmmm. Very tempting, but I seem to have my hands full at the palace in Venice at the moment.

Lola dear, what is it with the changing avatars this evening? What happened to those gorgeous legs that everyone loves? First you're talking about selling all your possessions, then you're changing your appearance...what is going on in that lovely head of yours these days? Has all that work gotten to you? Come sit by me and have a nice glass of champagne, sweetie. You have been working too hard.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 09:01 pm
Thanks, Eva. Actually, as my present avatar depicts, I am in a rare mood of fury. Very angry and trying to control myself. Changing avatars is the least of my worries. Just controlling myself it the most worrisome thing right now. But thanks for the champagne and the sit down. I needed that.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 09:03 pm
but actually, if I sit here long in this condition, the whole bloody place may burn to the ground.......
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 09:07 pm
did you ever have to make up your mind
pick up on one and leave the other behind?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 09:09 pm
yes, I did, and as I said, (giggle) I decided to go to hell. Meet ya down there with Mark Twain and all the fun folk. Nice to see ya , dys. I'm being bad tonight.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 09:15 pm
this is what's known in my family (of origin) as a mad fit!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 09:25 pm
when she's good she's very good
when she's bad she's even better.
just like queen jane, a fox trot in 4/4 time
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 09:28 pm
Now Dys, you're making me smile
not a good thing for a ball of fire to smile, not good at'al.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 09:30 pm
Wink
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 09:33 pm
sitting down, pouting....... Drunk

Better yet, I think I'm going to go smoke a j......that should really make me dangerous
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 09:35 pm
what are friends for?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 09:36 pm
thanks, you're very kind

and a good friend..........
0 Replies