Guys, does this mean anything..

material girl

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 09:40 am
Thats not right, sounds like Neoploitan ice cream!!
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 09:41 am
That is such a disturbing image . . .
I don't think I'll be going to Craig's List for a while.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 09:43 am
In "The Joy Of Sex", published in the 1970s, the section on oral sex included, rather clinically, the observation that it is a good way to see the "interesting colour changes" that take place in the sex organs during the various phases of arousal & orgasm.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 10:55 am
Chai Tea wrote:
material girl wrote:
Im stunned by the guy that had 3 colours going on!!Im trying to think what that exactly means.

just what I said....it looked like piebald pony...

dark brown, pink and some other fleshy tone.

shudder.

This is new to you?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 10:58 am
Chai tea is referring to the Craig's List "casual encounters" The one in San Francisco is particularly off the wall and then forget about the woman seeking woman forum.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 02:49 pm
No offense meant Roxanne, but I really wish you'd stop refering to me as if I'm not "in the room"

You did it once before in another thread, and it's sounds condescending. It gives the person being referred to the feeling that you think they can't express themselves, or are off being retarded.

No agrument wanted....just thought I'd mention it....If you didn't want to be refered to in a certain way...I wouldn't.

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of the Piebald Penis Association, Austin Tx Chapter.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 09:00 pm
Chai tea is referring to when you explained what she was talking about. I think what Chai is trying to say is that she feels a bit "less than" when people refer to her as though she needs help talking.

Chai is a sensitive person but not so good with the words, so I thought I'd try to help her express herself.

Chai, stop acting retarded over in that corner there.

Chai, honey, take your finger out of your nose.

Did that help, Chai? <giggle>
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 09:41 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 09:59 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 11:33 am
OMG! I spent about a half hour reading the San Francisco "Casual Encounters" forum at CL.

Wow! I did not realize what I was missing! The women seeking women forum is hilarious too. There is an FtoM transsexual who is creating quite a bit of controversy there bragging about his studliness.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 02:03 am
So, back on track.Are you setting me the task of finding out if this guy has a 3 colored Jewish dick?
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 02:24 am
why did i ask how old u were? um i dont know really.
you remind me of bridget jones.
In a nice way.
how many relationships have you had? can i ask that?

Maybe its just me, but at my age (18) everything is so easy. you like someone, find out if they like you, then if yes hold party, get drunk, and end up doing it. then hey presto you have a relationship.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 02:54 am
Ive had 2 boyfriends and not many more non boyfriends.
Mostly on the physical side of things in my life has been very uneventful.

At 18 I was being used and made to feel very unattractive by guys only talking to me to find out if Id have sex with them.Once they realised I wouldnt, they ignored me.
Now im so defensive guys back off if they ever dare talk to me.
Im my own worst enemy.

Over the years of watching my friends attract countless partners Ive realised Im the Beast of Uglyness I dont even bother to think of myself as female.

Id prefer to avoid the getting drunk pre sex route.Its so much more fun without alcohol.
I think ive done it twice whilst drunk and its naff in comparison to complete soberness.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 03:06 am
yeah your probably right, but i would never get any boyfriends ever if it wasnt for alcohol. hehe.

to be honset, i think that you have to run the risk of being used if you wanna ever get anywhere. i think that guys your age have all gone past the 'dicking around' phase, and they are probably looking for the same things as you. i dont think they would use you. unless your a millionaire or something.
why dont you just be friendly. dont flig yourselves at giys, but dont be constantly suspicious.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 03:38 am
You have a wise head on those youing shoulders.
Yep your right, guys my age have grown up alot but I dont get to meet people, let alone poeple of my age.
Plus as I havnt had many relationships I dont have an urge to settle down.Yes Id like a boyfriend but I feel I need more relationships before I settle.
Im a walking contradiction.

Yep, being used has taught me alot and I have realised a thing or two in my limited experience.

I can do friendly.I darent fling myself at him as there are other people around and it would be innapropriate.I shall try to work on my smile and get a twinkle in my eye, rather than a weird grimace and a 'Ive got something in my eye' look.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 04:26 am
Im also trying to suppress a spot which is looming.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 05:52 am
I just picked the spot.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 06:54 am
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
Maybe its just me, but at my age (18) everything is so easy. you like someone, find out if they like you, then if yes hold party, get drunk, and end up doing it. then hey presto you have a relationship.

Sorry to break this to you PQ, but that is not a relationship.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 06:57 am
material girl wrote:
You have a wise head on those youing shoulders.

You think so?

I see a young woman who drinks too much, gets wasted, and screws someone.

I'm not judging, especially since that was bascially me at 18 too, but, that's not wise......that's drunk.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 07:03 am
No I meant the bit underneath about having to learn things by mistakes and guys my age have stopped dicking around.

I agree if someones drunk they will do anything, which may include sleeping with someone they may not sleep with if sober.

Sadly the only way most people can gain enough confidence to make the first move is by drinking.
I can make a fool of myself when sober.
0 Replies