Guys, does this mean anything..

msolga

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 04:22 am
You don't have to be conventional "pretty", mg! Just be yourself! With conviction & gusto!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 04:27 am
The spot on my nose which is my energy source is fading,which is kinda good not to have a red beacon on the end of my nose,but also bad as I may lose my potential pulling power!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 04:27 am
material girl wrote:

The 'cute' comment was by an ex boyfriend so thats a positive thing, even tho he umped me.........

That second from last word.....I think you missed a letter off the beginning.

Think carefully before deciding which letter to add.

PS....MG, "beautiful" doesn't just mean physical looks. I have read many of your posts, and know for a fact that, when you are on form, you are one of the funniest people on A2K. That goes a long way with me, and I would imagine that if you were to mix (and relax) with some single men, there would be quite a few who would find your humour to be a great attraction.

Don't sell yourself short. I have known some beautiful women who were miserable buggers of the first order, and pity the poor sods that will end up with them. Meaningful relationships are all about enjoying each others company, and a good sense of humour plays a major role.

Physical looks range from pug ugly to stunning, and I would imagine that you fit in there just like 90% of the people on A2K....somewhere in the middle.

Any more defeatist talk and I will give you a good virtual spanking.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 04:37 am
Spanking ay,maybe i could be a wench at Droitwich Manor.

Hhehehehe, Im giggling at the possible letters I could put infront of 'umped'.

Do guys list funny as a requirement in a gal?
I dont know any particularly funny gals yet 99% are attatched!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 05:03 am
material girl wrote:
Spanking ay,maybe i could be a wench at Droitwich Manor.

Hhehehehe, Im giggling at the possible letters I could put infront of 'umped'.

Do guys list funny as a requirement in a gal?
I dont know any particularly funny gals yet 99% are attatched!

Believe me, it is the first thing I look for in any human. Someone who has a sense of humour can take the knocks when they arrive, and will soon turn things around by using humour, so that they can cope with it and move on to better things.

A naturally miserable person will make life hell for their life partner. I have several mates from the dim and distant past who are living/married with women who are always seeking a new and exciting way to be unhappy with their lot. I also know some bright, funny women who live their lives under the same roof as their miserable git of a male partner.

If I had my way, I would re-arrange them all, so that the funny ones could live together in a constant state of the giggles, and leave the miserable ones to go an "Shhh" people in the local library, or write to their local papers each week about how they are outraged over some minor issue.

Funny is attractive/arousing. Believe me.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 05:12 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:

Funny is attractive/arousing. Believe me.

Erm, have i aroused you?!!!
Itl be the first time in years Ive done that to a guy!!

I can be miserable alot, as youcan see from my constant threads on the 'someone talk to me, im bored' post.Im usually quite fed up but im sure people here are aware of why.

I may be funny but i think alot of people interpret my sense of humour as immaturity which may be whats not attracting the guys.
Id be miserable without my sense of humour.I tried to be sensible and grown up once, it lasted 10 minutes and hand on my heart it was the most soul destroying 10 minutes of my life.
LE, you have your priorities sorted.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 05:20 am
AN EXERCISE.....

If you look at various people that have posted on your thread, you could make up your mind in a couple of seconds as to whether you could live with them under the same roof (not necessarily in a relationship). Being able to visualise living contentedly with a person is half the battle, IMO.

Take Msolga.......first impressions?

Positive.(always)
Sweet.
Artistic.
Kind.
Tolerant.

Now, I don't know Msolga from Adam, but I would love to live next door to her.

Kitchenpete?............

Pug ugly (just look at photo)
Great sense of humour (so he will instantly recognise the above "dig")
Intelligent.
Wise.
Worldly.
Tolerant.
Arsenal supporter (which is his best quality)

Again, I would very much enjoy having a pint with him on a regular basis.

Then, if you look round A2K you will find the occasional member who is some, or all of the following.........

Permanently grumpy.
Intolerant.
Bigoted.
Nasty.
Bullying.....etc etc.

Look at the characterisitics of Msolga and KP ....everything leans towards positivity, and they are (I'm sure you'll agree) attractive people.

Meet ANYONE with just one of the negative characteristics in the second list, and I would bet that you would either avoid them like the plague, or live with them because of their looks and be unhappy.

So you see? Looks, in the end, play only a minor part. It seems important when everything is starting up and violins are playing, but it is really a minor thing in the long run.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 05:33 am
Your right, I like most people as long as they are not completly obnoxious.
I have to say yuo and BVT always cheer me up.

Ok, so I have to get my personality across to him , and do some eyelash fluttering just to maybe help a bit.
Ive decided to wear minimal make up as its a hot day and I think a fresh face is better rather than one which has make up melting off of it, and a skirt(with a top before you get any 'she's not gona wear a top' ideas)as I usually wear jeans.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 06:16 am
I FEEL PRETTY (From Westside Story)

I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight.

I feel charming,
Oh, so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel!
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real.

See the pretty girl in that mirror there:
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face,
Such a pretty dress,
Such a pretty smile,
Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
And entrancing,
Feel like running and dancing for joy,
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy!

I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty
That the city should give me its key.
A committee
Should be organized to honor me.

I feel dizzy,
I feel sunny,
I feel fizzy and funny and fine,
And so pretty,
Miss America can just resign!
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 06:41 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Kitchenpete?............

Pug ugly (just look at photo)
Great sense of humour (so he will instantly recognise the above "dig")
Intelligent.
Wise.
Worldly.
Tolerant.
Arsenal supporter (which is his best quality)

Again, I would very much enjoy having a pint with him on a regular basis.

Your Lordship

You are too kind but I must set the record straight.

I'm really a neo-nazi who has never strayed from the family home which smells of pig sh!t and where my parents (who are also brother and sister - which explains why I'm so stupid) beat me to within an inch of my life and gave me so much baggage that I'm entirely unapproachable and therefore utterly bitter and twisted. Laughing

Yes - I'd have a pint with you too, first of all to discuss next week's game (I'll be in Paris - can't wait!).

KP
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 07:09 am
Chai-We did a production of West side story at school when I was about 14.
I wasnt picked to be Maria.

Just joking.We did do WSS but Im not bothered not to be chosen as Maria.
Ive had it with my negativity.Time to think positive.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 02:47 pm
material girl wrote:
...I had no idea i was likable.....

Of course you are! Smile
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 04:12 pm
material girl wrote:
OKOKOKOKOKOKOK!!

So, to recap.

Shave all my legs,smile flirt, your really interesting, are you jewish?why did your leg shake,do you have a 3 colored dick?would you like a coffee?I find you very interesting,look at me, love me, want me,Im as good as anyone else yadayadayada.

Ok, deep breath, fingers crossed, vibes in my naval.Im gooooorgeous!!!

ROFL. This cracked me up. Multi-coloured-dreamcoat-dick visions running through my mind.

That could actually work! MatG, you are brilliant.

btw.....waiting to hear the progress report......and sending happy hippy vibes
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 06:32 pm
MG, You want a man to fall in love with the real you. Like every mother in the world will tell you - just be yourself. The man will either feel chemistry or he won't. It's worth the attempt. You say it's been a long time since you've had a relationship, so either you will be successful or you will be back where you are now. I don't think you have anything to lose by trying. If this guy isn't the right one think of the attempt as a practice session for approaching the next Prince Charming.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 01:17 am
Wisdom from Green Witch. She's right you know, mg! No one should feel they have to turn themselves into something they're not, simply to attract a member of the opposite sex. Sooner or later the "real you" will emerge, anyway ... better that it's right there at the start!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 01:20 am
Tell you what MG why dont you and I have a practice run pop on over and well go over the moves a couple of times. Oh and while your down here.....
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 01:51 am
He has a girlfriend.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 03:53 am
How did you get to know this information?

Details, girl, details!

<tap tap tap>
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 04:16 am
Me n my friend were chatting to him and he mentioned a place he went to with his girlfriend.
I tried to stop my face from dropping,my mouth did a mini 'why me, why me' quiver for about 30 seconds.Then I snapped back into 'I was expecting that' mode.

By the end of the class I found it alot better knowing as I felt like I was being more normal.
I can be silly/semi flirty around him and know its not gona go anywhere.
It was alot more relaxed in general yesterday.There was alot of chatting and laughter.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 04:22 am
Well chin up.
Now you're pyched for next time.

Consider this, you might have to try 10 times before something comes of it....maybe he was number 6.....only 4 more to go.

Take the attitude of "Thanks, you just brought me 1 closer."
0 Replies