Oral Sex: Men vs Women

husker

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 10:09 am
what's the difference between a good experience and a bad one?
Any out-right differences??
0 Replies

Gen

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 10:10 am
It could also be that the "flavor" needs a little adjusting. I personally don't like the taste and yet I do so for my D.H. simply because he enjoys it.

He says that no one has ever done that for him before, doing so despite their own comfort level. So I guess the one good partner making a difference thing is ringing true once again.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 10:11 am
A bad receiving experience for a male would be:

Female: "Wow, that's the first time I got the WHOLE thing in my mouth!"

Not that, uh, that's ever happened to me.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 10:11 am
A bad experience would be something that's forced. Like a gang rape by a group of males on a single female.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 10:13 am
Yes, I hate it when a group of females force me to receive oral sex from them.
0 Replies

Gen

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 10:13 am
Well I know my husband was never allowed to reach orgasm during oral sex with his past lovers. That has conditioned him so that he only, very rarely reaches orgasm during oral sex.

And as for me, Other than my husband all my sexual encounters were rapes, or at least unwanted sexual encounters (and there were a lot of them. I have no idea why.) So sex never had brought me any pleasure anyway. (And that is another story!)
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 10:17 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Yes, I hate it when a group of females force me to receive oral sex from them.

I'm sure you're crying "all the way to the bank" of love!
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 10:18 am
"And as for me, Other than my husband all my sexual encounters were rapes, or at least unwanted sexual encounters (and there were a lot of them. I have no idea why.) So sex never had brought me any pleasure anyway. (And that is another story!)"

I'm sorry to hear that,Gen.
0 Replies

bobsmyth

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 10:34 am
Oral Sex: Men vs Women
Wow, Gen -- how awful. I can truthfully say no woman has ever been frightened of me. Could be because I was raised by women during a different era. I can't apologize for them but feel I should. Go figure.
All sex I've ever had has been consensual and I can't even imagine the alternative. I didn't grow up in a bubble so I know it happens but I don't regard any man who's done that as a man.
0 Replies

Gen

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 10:37 am
Thanks guys.

Its not that big a deal to me any more. Its just history to me. I now have two beautiful kids and I'm extremely happily married.

There are things I'm working though, but my husband is the right man for the job, as he has a depth of understanding beyond many I have ever seen.

I mention it only in passing simply because I can see things from both points of view, as a person who knows first hand what a bad relationship is.. and a good one as well.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 10:42 am
Same here Gen - sorry to hear that - those guys deserve to be
de-manhooded!
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 10:45 am
We do seem to be talking about oral sex as if the only kind of oral sex is women giving to men (there have been a few comments that don't conform to this generalization) and not also men giving to women. This seems curious to me. Oral sex either way can be intensely pleasurable for both giver and receiver. I think those who don't like it, either giving or receiving, have reasons which have to do with fears, neuroses, negative fantasies of some kind which are often reinforced by bad experiences. There's no other way to explain why someone would not enjoy something as potentially pleasurable as oral sex.
0 Replies

Gen

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 10:53 am
Quote:
Same here Gen - sorry to hear that - those guys deserve to be
de-manhooded!

Laughing thanks husker! However I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I do feel though, they learned their lesson. If they didn't, then it will come back and bite them. So I'm not too worried about it.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 10:57 am
i may be totally off base here but in my experience but women are much more likely to multi-orgasm from oral sex than other ways-quite enjoyable for both of us.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 11:03 am
I recall a one-night stand with a lovely young art teacher who praised me highly on my oral presentation....

dyslexia, what's it like to date a woman who DOESN'T have multiple orgasms? Please enlighten us! Very Happy
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 11:08 am
I'd think considering it's easier for most women to orgasm through oral sex than intercourse, they'd dig it the most. No?
0 Replies

Gen

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 11:18 am
Slappy you would think so, wouldn't you?

But if a woman has had a bad experiance or some self confidance issues it would be very difficult for her to relax enough to really let her self go and get into it. Some may even fear it and indoing so, refuse to let it take place to begin with.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 11:28 am
I love giving oral as much as receiving it and almost remember what receiving it was like.

Sex is like cocaine, the worst I ever had was wonderful.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 11:37 am
Aww Gen, your story is sad, and I hope those bastards rot in hell, or better yet, in jail with a cellmate named Bubba...it does sound like you and yer hubby have found a great connection though. I always get a little teary hearing about lost souls connecting Very Happy

Hubby should do something special for you, you special person....maybe put on some nice music you like, candles, a little wine, unicorn posters on the wall....maybe a nice relaxing massage with exotic oils...some gentle foreplay, and see what 'goes down'... :wink:
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 12:06 pm
wow, how'd I miss this topic until now?!?! I'm sure it's been said above that you can't generalize how the whole of man-kind or wman-kind feels about oral sex (or anything else for that matter). I like oral sex, but I like sex better.
0 Replies